CHAPTER 5

Me & Proposal Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong is in plane heading to Japan with Harabeoji and Seungri. He’s looking out the window and remembered what happen that night.

[[FLASHBACK]]

The night when he and Bom engagement. Jiyong was looking for Bom because Harabeoji want to talk with her, since he know that Bom with Seunghyun so he ask Dara if Dara know where they’re. Even Dara just know that Seunghyun take her out there, he keep looking for her. Suddenly he seemed hear the voice came from the park.

Finally he found them but he accidentally heard their conversation. Hewas thought better to wait until they finish talking, because they sounded in a serious conversation.

“Are you happy with him? I mean, why did he do that to you?”

“What is he doing?” Bom chuckle.

Seunghyun quiet, the situation between them getting awkward. “Ahh, it’s too cold here. Let’s we go inside Tabi-ya..” said Bom as he get up from her sit.

But Seunghyun suddenly hugged her from behind, "Why did he do this to you? You like him? Answer me, Bom.."

Bom tries to release Seunghyun arms, but Seunghyun not let her go, instead he hug her tightly. “ I love you, I still love you Bom.. Can’t i?” Seunghyun words make Bom stiff.

“T-Tabiya, this isn’t a right time. You know me and Ji..” Seunghyun cut her off.

“No, I know you’re engaged with him now but does he love you? Or do you love him now?”

Bom silent, she was thinking does she really love him now? So, what is this strange feeling everytime Jiyong around her?

“I’ve to go now. Jiyong’s waiting..” said Bom suddenly and this time she trying hard to release Seunghyun arms from her.

“So, you love him now..” said Seunghyun which make Bom stop for a while.

Jiyong was surprised hear Seunghyun words. Jiyong still didn’t understand why he say such a thing like that to Bom. When Jiyong wanted to approach them suddenly his eyes fixed on the woman he had seen from a distance. “Kiko?”

He doesn’t know why, but he suddenly run to her. He was looking at a crowd of guests, to the porch, terrace, kitchen, and to the main door. It was there he saw Kiko, was riding the car is about to left He can’t chase her anymore because the car sped away. This time his eyesight was not wrong, she’s really Kiko.

“K-kiko, Kajima…kajima..” he said with trembling voice. [[ END OF FLASHBACK]]

Harabeoji saw Jiyong was daydreaming and he called him, "Jiyong .. (Jiyong was turned) What are you thinking?" asked Harabeoji.

“Ah, aniya Harabeoji..”

“Here, let’s eat this first. I know you must be hungry.. (Harabeoji give a piece of cake to Jiyong) Bom made this for us, she wake up early morning to make this cake. Aigo so cute..”

After Harabeoji said that, Jiyong didn’t immediately eat it, he saw a moment Bom's cake. Remembered the incident this morning when suddenly Bom said she’s not going to Japan. Because today it should be Bom with him go to Japan.

 

Meanwhile Bom, was sitting on the edge of the bed and her eyes keep looking at her passport and ticket also her phone. “Mian, Jiyong-ah..” she said.

[[FLASHBACK]]

On the night of Bom and Jiyong engagement after Bom left Seunghyun in the park, she was looking for Jiyong. She was looking for him everywhere but she can’t find him until she saw someone was standing outside house.

Bom saw a woman get into a car and the car was speeding away. At the same time she saw Jiyong stood stiffly look at the car away. When she want to approach him, she was heard Jiyong said something.

“K-kiko… I missed you…” that’s what Bom heard from him.

Then Bom walk away from him. And she feel something strange inside her. Everytime Jiyong near her, she always has this feeling but she really don’t know what is that.

Two days after their engagement, it’s a day before they’re heading to Japan. Bom busy to packing her stuffs and she was nervous because this is her first time going to overseas. She doesn’t know what should she bring and how is the weather there so she decided to ask Jiyong.

Bom walk towards Jiyong room and she saw his door was open a bit. In front of Jiyong room she heard seems like Jiyong was talking on the phone.

“Ne, tomorrow….Youngbae-ya are you sure?....So, she’s still in Japan I thought she is living in New York since yeah you know….I'm not sure when I was in Japan later get to meet her or not….I’m quiet sure of what I saw that night is her, Kiko….”

When Bom hear that, she immediately walk away from there and walk to her room with limp. Now what she’s thinking right now is just want to say here not want to go there, to Japan.

In the morning, Bom pretending that she was sick and when Jiyong entered her room he worried seein Bom lying limp. Jiyong immediately called Hareum Ahjumma. Not aling Hareum Ahjumma and Harabeoji came and they’re worried with Bom condition.

“Hareum-ssi, call Doctor Jung right now..” said Harabeoji worried.

“A-ani… no, I’m ok..” said Bom with her trembling voice (such a god actress).

“What do you mean OK, Pabo-ya..!” said Jiyong.

“Why you look so worried now, Ji?” Bom thought herself. “Harabeoji, I think I can’t go with Jiyong to Japan. Mian…” said Bom as she get death glare from Jiyong.

“Are you sure? Then I’ll call doctor to check your condition and I’ll accompany Jiyong to Japan today..” said Harabeoji as he pat Bom head softly.

Bom smiles, “Gomawo Harabeoji..”

After lunch, Jiyong go to check Bom again to her room before he left. “Bom, can I come in?”

He sit on the chair beside Bom bed, she was laying there. “Do you feel better?” he ask her.

Bom nods and smile to him, “Mian…”

“Eyy, it’s ok. I should to go now.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter