CHAPTER 12

Me & Proposal Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[[DOUBLE UPDATE]]

 

Now Bom is in the restaurant with someone who called her earlier. They’re sitting face each other.

“I wanted to see you because I wanted to be clear about something.. ” Kiko said.

“And what’s that?” ask Bom.

“I love Jiyong..i still love him. So, I asked him. Please respect whatever choice he makes. You don’t have the right to say it. One of us will be hurt by the choice he makes. And I’m ready to accept his choice. I wish you could do the same” Kiko said.

Bom quiet for a while hold her tears then, “Look, you have everything. Must you take the only thing I have left?”

“He’s the only thing for me right now. He’s the only guy for me, too..” said Kiko sharply.

“I’ve loved him since the first time and we’re engaged now. It was I who loved him not you. So leave us alone please. We’ve been together all this time. I really truly love him..” Bom tears down her cheek. She can’t handle this anymore, she feel hurt inside. The feels when you won’t let someone that you love far away.

“And I need you to understand. I love him too, I still love him until now..” Kiko said calmly.

Then Bom took a glass of wine in front of her and drink it in one gulp. “Fine, if that’s what you want! But I won’t let you have it your way! Never! I’ll wait for him on the day you leave same as you leave him that time. If he doesn’t come I’ll be gone…forever.” Then Bom went from there, leaving Kiko alone.

*****

After finished work Bom was going home soon. On her way home, she opened her phone and read the message from a stranger this morning.

From : Unknown Number

I am waiting in the park near the Han River at 7PM.

 

 “What is this?” she mumbled while thinking for many times. When the bus come she’s immediately stop the taxi and she decided going to the Han River. When she arrived at the park, she saw a figure that she knew and she missed all the time, she saw Jiyong sitting on the swing in the park.

“J-jiyong?”

“Hey.. I thought you wouldn’t come..” said Jiyong with his charming smiles, she really missed him.

Bom sit on the swing beside him and there’s silence between them for a few minutes, until Jiyong talk.  “Hmm, aren’t you curious that I sent a message to you earlier? I thought you will be mad at me..”

Bom smiles, “Why should I ask? I know you and your family Ji..”. Bom think that sooner or later Jiyong will know about her. Maybe he can paid someone just want looking about her information. He can do anything he wants.

Jiyong laugh shyly, “You’re right..”

Then again still in awkward between them. Bom swinging her swing slowly while looking at the sky. Meanwhile Jiyong only looking at her face that he missed all this time.  

“I met her. She was a better person than I thought. Said she’d give up everything for you. I can’t, but she says she can. So you choose..” said Bom suddenly.

“Bom-ah…” Jiyong cut her.

But Bom cut him again, “No, don’t say anything until then. I want to start over, I want no pity, I want to fight and win. The thing is now I can do without you. So, don’t feel burdened…….. I should go.” Bom said as she stood up from the swing and left Jiyong, then tears down her cheek.

“Wait!” Jiyong try to stop her but Bom keep walking. “Bom-ah..!” he called her again.

Bom heard he called her but still she couldn’t face him again. What she do now is crying and walk away from him, it’s hard to hear his voice, she missed everything about him, but it’s hurting her. 

Jiyong still on his pace, keep looking at Bom walk away from him until she was gone. There’s something guilt on him, honestly he want her stay with him and not leave him again.

*****

A few weeks later. Bom never met or talk with Jiyong after their meeting in the park that time. Bom thought that that’s the last time they met. Bom decided going to continued her college to Paris. She get permission from her dad and Minho. Even it’s hard but she know that this is the best for her future and for her family too.

Bom was putting clothes into a suitcase because she would be leaving for Paris tomorrow. When she was putting her clothes suddenly she found her photo with Jiyong when they’re in Jeju, then she save it into her diary and put into the suitcase.

 

Meanwhile Jiyong meet Seunghyun in the café. Jiyong ask him to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter