Finishing the Handout Mission

My Annoying Dreams

"That was a bit overboard hyung..." Jungkook commented once J-Hope got back into the van. The elder was smiling like and idiot and heard not even a single word the maknae had said. The members laughed and shook their head at their starstruck member. They passed by a bus stop and were surprised at what they had seen. A girl with long black hair with blue dyed tips was dancing the moves to their new release Just One Day. The girl with red hair (not the same face) in soft waves was rapping and singing a cover of Just One Day.

Jin and Jungkook got out of the car in their disguises and set out to give their envelopes to the girls. Luckily, the two were still there waiting for their bus. "Hi." Jin started off awkwardly. The one with red hair was in shock while the one in blue hair stifled a laugh. "H-hi." The girl with red hair continued with an awkward smile. "Where are you girls going?" Jungkook asked while taking a seat next to them.

"A dance studio. I have to practice my dancing and she has to practice her rapping and singing skills." The girl with long hair replied. "We can both tell you're Jin-sshi and Jungkook-sshi of BTS. My name's Sojung and my unnie with the red hair is Summer." Sojung laughed. The two boys were shocked and just nodded. "Well since our cover is blown, I hope you two will enjoy the concert." Jin winked. The two males handed them the envelopes and the girls thanked them a lot. "Come by the studio at some point if you can." Summer smiled.

Surprisingly, they actually did drop by to the studio (they also gave the girls a ride there). The remaining three members had to find fans to give the tickets too as well. Summer and Sojung recommended that there were three other fans at the studio as well. Interestingly enough, there were some underground recording studios right underneath the dance studios. The three decided to take a walk around to check out how the recording studios were. Namjoon and Suga nodded, liking what they were seeing.

Hardcore rapping could be heard through the halls, along with an alien like noise, following up with a bunch of loud laughter. Two girls and one guy were hanging out in the recording studio. "Oh, it's your boyfriend Jihye." The male laughed. The said girl turned pink and hit the boy with a lot of strength. "Ouch! Sheesh woman, respect your elder." He winced rubbing his arm where Jihye punched him.

"Afnaoeriwjgtlamfalwk?" The girl with orange hair asked. "Ah, afneqrpasnoiehteweojr!" V replied. The four others were all staring at the two having a conversation in their alien language. "Hahahaha! Hajaoehjroajeporthoew!" The girl spoke again. "I told you! They're the alien couple!!" The male next to the female rapper concluded. "But you ship everyone for no reason Hyukie oppa." The girl retorted.

"Oh, I'm Kang Taehyuk and this is Kim Jihye. We're the two main rappers at this studio. We have our own little "group" so Jung Daesom over there is the 4D visual, and I'm pretty sure you met Summer our main vocalist and Sojung our main dancer." Taehyuk explained. "I'm more of their producer and manager even though we're not official." He laughed. The two rappers of BTS nodded, "So uh, you rap pretty well." Suga commented. Jihye blushed and thanked him. "Are you the three fans that Summer and Sojung told us about?" Namjoon asked.

"Well no duh, Mr.Kim Jihye's husba-" Before Taehyuk could continue, Jihye covered his mouth with her hand. "Uh.. yeah we're the fans. Hehe..." She shyly finished. The last three members handed out the tickets to them and their mission was finally finished. Taehyung and Daesom went into another room to talk in their alien ways. Before they left, the cameras were turned off and the two BTS rappers got to stay for the recording of a new song. 

"Don't be nervous because your husband is here!" Taehyuk teased shouting throught the mic. "Shut up! He's not my husband! We only met today!!" Jihye blushed. "Heh, love at first sight~" The male producer teased. Rolling her eyes, Jihye prepared herself for the upcoming rap by bobbing her head to the hard beat.

"Heh, is this a reality? Is this how he world is going to continue? 
Why does it seem that respect and politeness is slowly dying?
This is no damn joke. Society is killing everyone,
these high standards are ing ridiculous,
let's just go back to the old day where we can just relax and be who we are with no shame"

Taehyuk clapped and Jihye had a deadly look on her face. "I'm impressed again Jihye-ah. We wrote no lyrics and it goes perfectly with the concept of the song." He chuckled crossing his arms. "That was improv?" Namjoon and Yoongi thought aloud. Taehyuk nodded at the two of them, "Yup. We didn't even tallk about lyrics or anything. This was complete improv." As Jihye walked out of the recording studio, Taehyuk tripped her so that she would fall right into Namjoon's arms. Right when she was less than a centimeter away from his face, Namjoon's vision went pure white.

Namjoon opened his eyes and looked around. The same bed sheets, same mattress, same blanket, same pillow, same bunkbed, same everything. He hit his bed harshly in frustration and groaned. He went to his phone and checked the lock screen, it was a picture of him and Jihye before she debuted witht he time showcasing 6:55 am. "Stupid dream." He muttered to himself before getting up to get ready for the day.


[[A/N: Nyesssss. Namjoon's first crazy dream!! xD We'll see what else happens~ Maybe something mature? ;) Anyways, wait a bit because I have less than two more weeks of school ;u; I'll update more often then. Sorry for any errors, I'll catch them another time xD]]