Surprise Surprise

My Annoying Dreams

[[A/N: If you're uncomfortable with clubs and , I'd recommend to skim through the chapter and not really read until you see the paragraph that starts with "Jung!?".]]

"Yah, Jihye's birthday is coming up. What should we do?" Hyunae asked on skype video cam while the maknae was out doing grocery shopping. 

"We should have a dance battle! She always wanted to have one!" Jungkook yelled.

The two groups agreed with it, but they ended up putting more together for the final plan. The host of the call, Kyungmi immediately ended the call the moment the maknae Jihye walked into the dorm holding the groceries with one hand, taking her shoes off. Sensing something was off, she stared at the elder girl with hooded eyes trying to read her mind make her give in, but it usually doesn't work. She then went into the kitchen and put the groceries away and randomly yelled, "What do you guys want to eat; chicken alfredo, chicken adobo, or army base stew?" 

Of course, the four of them yelled back with adobo even though the manager protested but really wanted some too. While she was cooking, the two idol groups were perfecting their secret birthday plans for Jihye. Eventually, the day had arrived and the girls took their celebratory pictures in their dressing rooms. Jihye was suspicious the entire time, but Kyungmi had to spoil that they were going to a club. She had to do this before Haneul would spoil every single detail of the plan. After the long day of working, they decided to change their looks and style a bit to blend in more with the underground crowd. 

[[A/N: If you want visuals, you'll have to open so many tabs LOL Haneul: Dress - Makeup | Hyunae: Dress - Makeup | Kyungmi: Dress - Makeup | Junghye: Dress - Makeup | Jihye: Dress - Makeup]]

Being responsible, they vowed not to drink [[A/N: It's so unrealistic LOL Sorry]] and just decided to have a fun night of dancing. What Jihye didn't realize was Jungkook and Suga were also at the underground club, that's surprsingly owned by Hyunjae's girlfriend as well. The girls all had their own fun dancing in a group as they laughed and moved to the beats of the music, letting out all the stress they had. Part of the plan was supposed to have Jungkook start dancing with Jihye but instead another man decided to come up behind her. "Hey baby, I see you're having a lot of fun. Why not share this good time with me?" The male whispered into Jihye's ear as he laid his hands on her hips.

Putting on a different persona, Jihye said nothing but just continued dancing with him as she flipped her hair. "Yeah, I like that. Why not show me more?" The male smirked as he pulled the birthday girl closer to his own body.

The other members were about to intervene until Jihye gave them a playful wink, telling them not to worry. She lifted his hands and firmly held onto them whilst walking away. She already knew it was her ex, Hyunjoon but the player didn't even realize it was his ex due to the personality changes since they broke up way back when. It only fed his playboy ego as he thought that Jihye was all over him. She turned him around and pulled him closer by the collar, almost as if to kiss him, but then smirked and looked into his lustful eyes. "I'm not that easy to get with." She raised an amused eyebrow at him then pushed him back.

She turned around to walk away but then he grabbed ahold of her wrist, "I always get what I want, no matter what."

He looked her up then down and smirked, "If you want, we can take things slow. My name's Hyunjoon." He continued, urging her to say her name.

Jihye teasingly bit her lip and brushed her finger tips against the nape of Hyunjoon's neck the way he always liked it. Smirking, she got in close to whisper a fake name and left to go back to her girls. Hyunjoon turned around and smirked at the mysterious girl he didn't recognize, "Lee Eunmi. You'll be wrapped around my finger like everyone else." He stared at her back chuckling a bit.

After a couple more minutes of dancing, Jungkook finally initiated the plan and Jihye scoffed. "Hyunjoon-" She started but then got cut off.

"Wow that hurts to call me by that bastard's name Ji." Jungkook laughed as he back hugged her.

"Jung!? What the hell are you doing here!?" She laughed as well.

"The hyungs abandoned me and I saw all of you walk in, so I followed." He smiled.

Jungkook joined the girls in dancing, having a lot of fun throughout the night. Eventually, they all decided to go home and Jungkook lied about forgetting his keys whilst everyone else was still at the company building. Suga kept an eye out and continuously informed the other BTS members on the whereabouts of the girls and their own maknae while the party was being set up at the girls' dorm. After half an hour of stalling from Kyungmi because she apparently didn't know what macrons to buy and didn't want Jihye to make them for her this time along with another hour with Haneul getting lost because she apparently went to the bathroom, J-Hope finally confirmed that everything was ready to both Suga and Jungkook. Once they were at the main entrance, Suga informed Jin to light the candles and wait for Namjoon to hold the cake at last minute before the God of Destruction could ruin the cake. 

Suga then silently recorded with all of the members turning around briefly to flash a pose into the camera. They had Jihye open the door first and when she did, all the lights were off as Namjoon stood in front of her with her birthday cake lit up. He smiled at her and Jihye silently started tearing up as she stared into his loving eyes. "Kim Jihye, you are a wonderful and beautiful girl. Even though it's your birthday, never forget those words and the ones I'm about to say each and everyday. We have our differences but we always accept each other no matter what. You've make my life so much better and I hope that I've done the same for you. We have a bond like no other, a friendship like no other, and I'm hoping we'll have a relationship like no other." Namjoon spoke then paused to let out a nervous chuckle.

Jihye on the other hand covered as she silently let the tears fall down her face. "Let me be the one to wipe your tears just like now." He said as he reacher over to wipe her tears with one hand.

"Let me be the one to make you smile when you're down. The one you can trust, the one you can rely on, the one that can make your day, let me be your boyfriend." He finished off with a nervous smile.

The girls were obviously tearing up while J-Hope and V could barely keep it in before the two started tearing up as well. "The candle's not going to last much longer." Jimin joked as he made the atmosphere less emotional as Namjoon rolled his eyes laughing too.

Jihye laughed and blew the candle wishing for something everyone else could only guess. Suga ran up behind the birthday girl and screamed, "Raah!" To scare her, which worked.

The cameras were now off and people were talking to one another, having fun at the party. "You never gave me an answer Jihye." Namjoon suddenly turned to Jihye on the couch since they were sitting next to each other.

Hanuel motioned for Jimin to walk away with her to give the two Kims some alone time. Jihye shook her head and laughed confusing Namjoon. She then closed her eyes and pulled him by the collar to give him a short and sweet kiss. "Does that answer your question?" She taunted as he laughed and started tickling her.