The Fire Monster Ship Sunk?

My Annoying Dreams

Namjoon and Jihye were together on the couch with Jihye's head on Namjoon's shoulder. They were on tumblr looking at the random things other unsuspecting kpop fans have posted. They were laughing at stupid and random gifsets, like the open heart from BTS' Rookie King days. "I hated all those punishments." Namjoon laughed as he snuggled closer to his girlfriend.

 

"That was interesting to watch, but yes I did feel bad for you guys." She laughed and ruffled his hair.

 

A picture of an idol came up on the screen and Namjoon scoffed, "Hey, do you think he's cute?"

 

"Hmm, yeah he's pretty cute. Well, he's okay-" Jihye started and halted when Namjoon started whining.

 

"You , I didn't finish. I was going to say he's not my type. I don't like Yugeom oppa like that." She flicked his forehead.

 

"Get off my spot you dumb love birds." Yoongi demanded as he lay on top of the two making Jihye laugh and Namjoon become frustrated.

 

"Yoon-Yoon oppa you're so heavy, get off!" Jihye continuously laughed.

 

"Oppa refuses!!!" Yoongi laughed as well.

 

Namjoon just raised an eyebrow at the two and Suga laughed harder knowing the reason why he looked so jealous. The rest of BTS and MMCYK eventually walked into the living room and watched whatever was on the tv. Getting bored of it, they just hooked up the laptop to the tv and looked at whatever the fans were talking about on tumblr. "BIGBANG SUNBAES NEED TO MAKE A COMEBACK ALREADY!" Practically everyone screamed at the same time making everyone laugh.

 

A post about Jihye and Namjoon came up and it was a teaser image for a fanfic so the other ten people ooh'ed at the couple making them a bit awkward. "Yo, it's a fanfic too!" Jungkook fell to the ground from laughing too hard.

 

Jihye just glared at him and scrolled again. What came up next had all the girls trying to suppress their laughter while the guys were staring in odd interest. "Karma !" Jihye laughed at the intimate fanart of Jimin and Jungkook across the screen.

 

Some posts later, Namjoon raised an eyebrow again since there was a post about another fanfic teaser. It was about Jihye choosing between six guys to choose the destiny of the Mato Kingdom. "Didn't your middle school friend write that about you?" Haneul asked Jihye while yawning.

 

"Yeah. I guess their ships will never die no matter what." Jihye laughed but still gained Namjoon's jealous interest.

 

"Apparently you end up with Jongup, but you have special relations with most of the other members." Junghye joked as she looked up the title of the fanfic on her phone.

 

Namjoon still stared at her head in utter jealousy while Hoseok kept nudging everyone around him to look at the boy in love. Jihye eventually handed her computer to Kyungmi and they watched terrible fanfic trailers to laugh at. Some trailers included angst with Kyungmi and the EXO boys, Junghye with the GOT7 idiots in a vampire fic, BTS with some random original character, so on and so forth. Jihye placed her head on Namjoon's shoulder then intertwined their hands together to indirectly assure him she wouldn't go for anyone else. Namjoon smiled and used his left hand to make her head lean against his shoulder to make her more comfortable.

 

As she was slowly drifting to a nice slumber, Taehyung whined like a little puppy making the tired girl immediately wake up. "I'm hungry." Taehyung pouted at the carpet he was sitting on.

 

Jihye leaned back on the couch and closed her eyes as she sighed. "Hyungie oppa what do you want to eat?" She asked the child-like elder.

"I actually don't know." Taehyung blankly stated.

 

This made Jihye groan in dissatisfaction as she hesitantly let go of Namjoon's comforting embrace to cook for everyone. Gathering the massive amount of ingredients needed to cook budae jjigae, she began to cook without another word. She even ignored the high pitched scream in the background from Jimin when she usually would have ran into the living room. “Park Jimin calm your down! It’s a small and harmless bug! Just let Taehyung deal with it!” Seokjin yelled in an annoyed manner.

 

“I swear if he get’s near- NO, NO, TAEHYUNG. STOP, YOU !” Jimin screamed.

 

As Jin approached the kitchen to help Jihye, the girl yelled as well. “There’s a reason you’re ‘Minnie Mouse’ on my phone, my dear Minnie oppa.” Jihye teased.

 

Jin laughed as he helped Jihye make the spicy seasoning paste as the younger made the stock and prepared the glass noodles. The two then started splitting up the work as Jin sliced the pork belly and added it to the stock to cook the meat. The two bonded a lot and acted like an impromptu counselor for each other as they vented out while they cut up the various vegetables and meat. Once the two added all the ingredients into the shallow pan, they brought it out to the table for it to cook in front of everyone. While Jihye went to get some rice for everyone, Taehyung sneakily ate a slice of sausage which gained a smack on the head from the eldest hyung.

 

Jihye came back and Seokjin helped her bring the bowls of rice to everyone. “Thanks Jin-Jin oppa.” Jihye smiled and Jin ruffled her hair in response.

 

Namjoon chewed on his inner cheek and raised his eyebrow in utter jealousy at the two. Last time he recalled, Seokjin hated that nickname with a passion and Jihye hates when her hair gets messed up. Hoseok nudged his friend and urged him to eat as he knew Namjoon was being too jealous right now. “Kookie! Slow down! There’s a lot of food, it’s not going anywhere,” Jihye scolded her friend. “Seokie oppa, help me.” She whined to Hoseok.

Namjoon then glared at him and she stared back with his hands in the air. “I didn’t tell her to give me a nickname.”

 

After everyone had finished all the food, they were in the same spots again watching some random horror movie. Everyone but the Kim couple had already fallen asleep in a food coma so the maknae started bringing out pillows and blankets for everyone. Namjoon got up to turn the TV off and helped her by placing blankets on everyone. When they were done, the two washed the dishes in silence. Jihye sensed something off but she didn’t feel like picking at it at the very moment.

 

Jihye went to wash up and Namjoon did the same afterwards. They both sat on the couch again with pillows and a large blanket to keep each other warm. Namjoon turned to Jihye and buried his head into the crook of her neck. “What’s wrong Namjoon?” Jihye asked in concern.

 

“That’s exactly the problem,” He blankly stared into his girlfriend’s eyes. “Why does everyone else have a nickname but me? You give them special treatment like letting them do to you what you absolutely hate. Am I not that special to you anymore?” Namjoon bombarded her with questions.

 

Jihye moved to sit on her boyfriend’s lap catching the elder by surprise. She cupped his face and pecked his lips. “Namjoon, you’ll always be the most special in my heart. I love you, I love other people as well but I love them in completely different ways compared to you. You’re the one who has the power to make me feel complete or tear me down to oblivion because you’re the only one who has my heart. You know me, I treat the ones I love the most differently compared to everyone else. If you ever need reassurance just talk to me. I love you okay? I love you oppa.” Jihye smiled as she hugged Namjoon.

Namjoon laughed and kissed her cheek as he felt happy that he was worrying for nothing. “I’m sorry I was jealous for nothing baby.” He hugged Jihye tighter.

 

She laughed and hugged him as tight as possible, “It’s okay, I find it cute.”

 

“Oh really?” Namjoon raised an eyebrow as he pulled her on top of him causing her to let out a small yelp.


[[A/N: Sorry for the two months of being gone D: I'm actually putting effort into school now. I'll try to add more chapters today since I finished my homework for the next two days.]]