Running Man: Hide and Seek

My Annoying Dreams

[[A/N: Yes, this one will be real and sorry I couldn't do the double update yesterday ;-; Anyways, this one is based off of episode 171, just in a different setting. Enjoy :)]]


"Ah! I can believe we failed again!" Gary yelled as he threw his hat down in frustration.

"That means we're hiding first doesn't it?" Haha asked the crew who just nodded silently.

The setting took place in a school some of the members of the other team went to, giving them the obvious advantage. The Running Man members groaned but it was their punishment anyway. "Yah! Jihyo's the lucky one because she can hide in the restroom!" Kwangsoo yelled earning laughs from everyone.

"Yah! What if it's all girls then!?" Jihyo screamed back causing more laughter and for the giraffe to shrink down.

The sound of the game soon blared out through the speakers and the Running Man members all ran off to hide. A cut scene showed of the twelve guest appearing as the first seekers. Jungkook was sitting down on the floor criss crossed and was surprised by the random camera. He greeted the viewers and smiled while checking the staircase if anyone were to walk up. "Ah, I think we're going to win. We have a very interesting plan." He nodded to the camera.

His eyes then went wide when he heard footsteps so he gestured the cameraman to be quiet. The bells were then heard and Jungkook relaxed. This time, Fire greeted the new camera. The screen showed a caption asking what their plan was. Fire whispered to Jungkook that the members were currently heading the opposite direction, but they could still stay here just in case. The two then faced the cameras and explained their plan. "We have twelve members, meaning BTS and MMCYK are one co-ed team. There are three entrances to this one building from the yard. We have one member at each stair case, but two on the main floor's main staircase, and two people looking out." The two maknaes smiled.

Just then, someone walking up the stairs talking to themselves could be heard. "Ah, it's so annoying. I wonder who the guests are. Should I hide in the bathroom?" Kwangsoo's eyes widened at the idea.

He stopped for a bit, then he shook his head continuing to walk up the stairs as a moderate pace. Fire called over Kyungmi who was hidden in a very obviously unlocked classroom to bait the other team, to be ready just in case Kwangsoo ran down the hallway. Kwangsoo didn't notice the two maknaes hidden so Jungkook lunged at him while Fire moved behind Kwangsoo to block the stairway exit and try to rip his name tag off. Kwangsoo screamed which echoed through the building and made the seeking team laugh. Fire easily ripped off his name tag and showed to the camera with a smile as the announced declared Kwangsoo as out. The maknaes then high fived each other and greeted their senior with respect.

“You worked hard!” They said in unison and bowed then, Fire left to check on the rest of the people hidden.

In the meanwhile Jihyo was walking with Gary. “Ah, it’s so scary not knowing who the guests are.” She whined.

Before Gary could say anything he cut himself off and pulled Jihyo behind him, telling her to run fast. It was J-Hope who randomly stumbled upon the Monday couple, whom also decided to leave his post as the second main entrance guard. “Yah! The Monday couple is heading towards you Haneul-ah!” He informed the others through radio causing Fire to run towards that entrance as well.

The Monday couple tried to close the door but J-Hope got there in time with Haneul and Fire right behind the couple (Gary and Jihyo were facing the door not the building). Catching the two off guard, J-Hope managed to rip Gary’s name tag off but Jihyo managed to escape. The announcer announced the two of them now out and the hiders now became the seekers. The three idols greeted their seniors out of breath and apologized for having to meet this way then ran off to their hiding places. “Since some of us used to go to school here we can tell the others were to hide.” Fire spoke softly into the radio.

The three of them ran down to the wings and ran down stairs to the music rooms. Fire had J-Hope hide in the book room which was closest to the exit/entrance. In the meanwhile she had Haneul climb up the ladder in the orchestra room and hide in the unnoticeable storage area. Fire hid herself between racks of violins and the file cabinets to be the first caught just so Running Man wouldn’t find the others. Unfortunately, Jungkook and V also decided to come downstairs, but they hid in the band room. As the faster one, Jungkook hid behind one of the cabinets in the room. He had V hide in one of the private music rooms and turned the lights off.

In the meanwhile, Hyunae and Jin had both gotten themselves out by being too loud and giving their locations away causing multiple Running Man members to catch them. “Ah, seriously!?” Jin ruffled his hair out of breath.

Hyunae huffed trying to catch her breath, “Ah, we’re the eldest. We should be giving the younger members a better example.”

“Yes we’re the eldest! That gives us an excuse to be caught first!” Jin exclaimed causing the laughing CG to play.

“Are you implying something you shouldn’t?” Hyunae laughed as she took her elder into a headlock and dragged him to the ‘jail’ area as they both messed around with each other.

Time eventually passed and the remaining BTS and MMCYK members were how seeking again. “Jihye-yah~ I have another plan! Let’s meet in Lee’s room.” Junghye spoke through the radio.

The two were then in the second floor wing slightly hidden just in case the Running Man members were to walk by from either side. They also had Suga near the middle of the staircase going up to the third floor wing and Jimin on the staircase going up to the third floor. The rest of the members were scattered around the entire school looking out for the others. “You don’t think they’re using the elevator right?” Jimin asked.

“Wait, there’s an elevator!? Why don’t we use it then?” Suga asked.

The two girls shook their heads. “It’s too much work with opening it with the keys the making sure to lock it again. Also, both sides have doors so it’s too risky for us to use. Not sure if our seniors have used them yet.” Junghye explained.

Just then, running along with shouts could be heard. They were from V, Haneul, and Kyungmi as they were all chasing Jongkook. The other four dropped in to trap Jongkook in the staircase between the third floor and second floor wings. “Wah, eight against one?” Jongkook huffed out smiling as he glanced at each of the younger idols.

The youngers just laughed while they respectfully greeted their superior and the boys grabbed onto him trying to pry him from the wall. Skillfully, Kyungmi slyly slipped through the males and ripped off the name tag in the midst of their tangle. “Jongkook out, Jongkook out.” The announcer stated.

The eight idols then continuously complimented Jongkook and Jongkook jokingly waved them off so they would find the other members and he could catch his breath.

Right then and there they saw Seokjin (Big Nosed Hyung) running in the hall with Rap Monster losing the pace and screaming his head off. The eight of them shook their heads with raised eyebrows and Fire ran in front of Haha to stop his tracks. “Annyeonghaseyo sunbaenim.” She greeted him with a smile as the other seven members began to surround him.

“Hyung fighting!” Jongkook screamed tiredly causing the seekers to laugh.

With much struggle they eventually got Seokjin’s name tag off with less than a minute left on the clock before the switch were to happen. The maknae line of MMCYK showed the ‘hidden’ door to the handicapped entrance to the two gyms having many of the others hide there. The two youngest girls then hid in open lockers of the second floor wing since they could fit in them and they were the closest hiding places. The two also directed their camera men to pretend to be backup camera men for the Running Man members that were near by. Suga and V hid in the south gym storage room with Suga underneath the mats and behind the large whiteboard on the ground whilst V was in one of the bottom cabinets. Jimin and Haneul were hidden in the exercise room in the north gym while Kyungmi and Rap Monster decided to be in the upstairs bleachers to be the open bait.

Soon enough, the remaining Running Man members walked into the south gym seeing Kyungmi in the bleachers. She ran towards the north gym screaming that the two remaining on the opposite team were coming by. Sadly, when she escaped Rap Monster got caught along with J-Hope and Jimin eliminating three players within five minutes. Kyungmi stopped for a bit thinking she wouldn’t get caught but she eventually did with Haneul following soon after. The two remaining members turned out to be stronger than expected or usually seen. Time soon switched again and Seokjin was left roaming the second floor wing looking for a hiding place.

He entered a section of the wings where there was another small hallway leading to two locked classrooms. The two girls came out of the lockers and eventually ripped his name tag off. The found Jaesuk at the same time as the two remaining Bangtan members and they tried getting him out. The thing is, they were running out of time and Jihyo was still on the loose. Jaesuk’s name tag was almost ripped off but time had switched to quickly for the idols’ liking, and he had ripped not only V’s, but Fire’s name tag off as well. Jihyo and Jaesuk teamed up together to find the remaining two players. “Ah, what to do… Jihye’s better than me and she got out.” Junghye nervously rambled as she climbed into an unlocked locker again.

Moments later, she heard the bells coming and immediately froze when she heard both Jihyo and Jaesuk talking loudly from upstairs. There was a minute left on the clock, so she stepped out of the locker and made as much noise as possible banging on them, catching everyone’s attention. Yoongi started running up stairs and she made him follow her into the orchestra room to hide where Haneul originally hid. The were both crouched in the small space of the upstairs storage area and they were trying to calm their breaths down. With fifteen seconds left on the clock, the two of them bravely but slowly came out of the hiding spots to track down the last two Running Man members. Five seconds remaining and they found the two of them. Jaesuk took the risk and tried to get Suga’s name tag off but as the roles reversed Suga managed to take Jaesuk’s name tag and Jihyo’s as well since Junghye had her held in a hug type of grip.

“Wah, that was so exhausting.” Jungkook commented at dinner with s and MMCYK.

“I’m surprised we were able to watch it here in the restaurant.” Hyunae laughed.

“Well, I have to watch how my twin sister does. You actually did terrible.” Hyunjae tsked at his noona laughing.