Scandals

My Annoying Dreams

[[A/N: I know the concept photos are of 2PM, 4Minute, and Troublemaker and my description is not exact. Just use your imagination to alter them if you do click on the links. In all honesty, I've lost my spark for this fic and I can't believe that it's been over a year. Thanks for sticking with this ty author for so long T^T Lol I'm looking at the statistics and I see that none of you are reading so I'll just try to end this quickly to stop the embarassment. This will be the last and ty chapter with a ty ending lol.]]


“What were BTS and MMCYK doing hanging out again? Weren’t their promotions done a while ago? Something seems suspicious here.”

 

“Sheesh, can’t people just hang out with each other without these types of stupid articles?”

 

“I have a hunch that there are at least two couples in those groups. I don’t know why, I’m sure it’s not my ships either, but I think some of them are dating.”

 

Dealing with slight hangovers, many of the elder members groaned at the sight of the article first thing in the morning. There were pictures of them entering and exiting the strip club and many false accusations from the article authors. "Sources say that MMCYK actually work there as strippers on some nights. BTS apparently came by to watch them."

 

" this bull," Haneul cursed. "It's a male strip club, why the would we be the entertainment? Such es," Kyungmi groaned as she face palmed. Hours later, once the groups were in their separate dressing rooms, Taehyung and Hyunae discovered that the scandal had already been cleared up. "Our manager Taehyuk really is a smart one isn't he?" Hyunae shook her head with a smile.

 

-Flashback-
The bottle spun by Haneul landed on Jin and the two of them blushed as everyone else cheered them on. “Hey, I have an idea,” MMCYK’s manager, Taehyuk suggested. "Since MMCYK's next album is about letting loose and having fun and BTS is also featuring, we can shoot some concept photos here. You know, just in case any scandals arise," He looked at the crowd of idols in front of him who were all smiling at him. "That's a great idea!," Haneul smiled as she jumped up, forgetting the dare. "Okay, now bring Jin with you since he's coincidentally featuring on your solo song. Have your back against the wall, wrap your legs around his hips, and wrap your arms loosely around his neck, don't kill him and look seductively into the camera," Taehyuk laughed. "Jin, face the wall and hold onto Haneul's hips," Snap, snap. "Okay now Jin you can look into the camera with lust. Snap, snap, snap. "Now, you two can get all smoochy smoochy," Taehyuk joked around as the two hid their faces in embarassment.

 

Some of the Bangtan members drank a bit too much which caused them to knock into each other and fall. Snap. At least they looked like they were acting drunk in the photos. Suga, Jin, and Rap Monster got up, leaving J-Hope, V, Jimin, and Jungkook on the floor. "Smile boys," Taheyuk told them. Snap. The girls were just eating some snacks they snuck into the club and their manager laughed. "Nice photo concept opportunity," He told them. Later on, everyone was getting drowsier and drowsier, especially the girls. "If you girls take this last photo, I promise you that you can sleep," Taehyuk persuaded. Someway, somehow, Jihye manged to get near Namjoon and nearly fall asleep in his embrace. Namjoon was sobering up but still a bit tired. "Hey Namjoon, stare off sternly into the distance." Snap.

 

-To the dressing rooms-

 

"Those photos did come out well though." V nodded his head.

 

It was late at night and their companies decided it would be a good idea to have the members themselves clarify about the situation. Due to having a lot of fans, they created two videos. Hanuel and Jungkook created the log for Korean fans in the meanwhile Namjoon and Junghye created the one for international fans who spoke English. The four of them tried to be as happy and joyful as possible, but it was evident that they were all so tired. They all talked about how MMCYK's album was coming together along with how it was as BTS to be asked to be featured on a female group's album. Despite having the need to sleep, they had to keep taking multiple takes due to all of them being so tired.

 

To make things more lively, they had some of the other members constantly disturb. It was around four in the morning when they had finished filming the logs so the staff would be choosing the best cut and also be editing the random parts together as a compilation to please both sides of the fans even more. When both of the managers walked in to ask what they wanted to eat, they found that all of them had fallen asleep around the recoring studio. The two groups seemed to find blankets and huddled around each other in mini groups for comfort and warmth.