Running Man: The Masquerade

My Annoying Dreams

[[A/N: Ack, it's been so long ;-; Sorry for the long wait I've been too busy and I've been sick too > < I'm actually updating when I should be at school ahahahahaaaa.... Don't judge me I'm sick. Anyways, hope you all have been doing well, I'll try to give you at least two updates today owo Anticipate it. Also, this chapter is based off of episode 27 of Running Man ;) Also, the OC's stage name is changed to Fire so please don't be confused :)]]


Rap Monster, and Jungkook were freezing as they shoved their hands into their winter jackets. They were on Running Man today and were waiting outside of Jaesuk and Gary to come back from a punishment. Once Jihyo caught sight of the two she burst out in laughter confusing everyone until they turned around. As Gary and Jaesuk were embarrassed, they still embraced their costumes spinning around to show off and even dancing like the people they were dressed as. In the meanwhile, the two BTS members were embarrassed for their seniors were dressed as them. The BGM just so happened to be No More Dream and both members practically died with Jungkook laughing his off and Rap Monster on the floor in shame.

 

Eventually they were all changed into formal attire (Song Jihyo is like this) with their bells on and they entered the building with some of the guys ajdusting whatnot on their suits, whilst Jihyo lifted her dress up. Seokjin (It’s Big Nosed Hyung. Jin won’t be appearing in this chapter and neither will Haha) was handed a card by the staff and he read it aloud. “Welcome Running Man members and guests, it turns out not all the guests have arrived. You’ll have to find them amongst this large crowd (it’s like a modern-ish masquerade). Keep in mind that they are searching for the Running Man Balls while you are all searching for them. Good luck.”

“Oh no, this is like the DBSK episode.” Jaesuk muttered.

“Wah, I hope they aren’t fast.” Rap Monster sighed wide eyed.

“Yah! How am I supposed to do this with heels on!?” Jihye exclaimed making everyone laugh.

The stylists altered the dress to make it knee length and switched her heels for running shoes making the entire outfit seem odd. “Hyung, this isn’t a masquerade alright? Don’t look for pretty girls again.” Gary laughed lightening up the mood.

There were at least 100 people all in formal attire walking around in masks. “We should find the girls wearing running shoes like Jihyo! It’s possible they’re the guests!” Kwangsoo concluded.

“That’s right!” Jongkook shouted astonished.

“But wait, there are many girls walking around in converse…” Jungkook sighed.

“Jongkook out, Kwangsoo out.” The announcer stated.

“What!? We barely even started!” Jaesuk yelled then began to run.

-Going back a couple minutes-

“Yah, I think we should start as soon as possible and do something different from DBSK seniors.” Guest one whispered to the second guest as they were facing different directions.

The second guest smirked, “Call. I’ll move to the dining hall and you’ll go backstage.”

“Gotchu. Remember the help signal.” Guest one reminded as they walked towards the auditorium.

They parted ways and the second guest headed off to the dining hall. Once the first guest arrived backstage, there was a silver ball out in the most obvious place (on top of a bare table). The guest grabbed the ball and smiled to the camera opening it then showing the two Running Man members who were now deemed out. Who were the guests you may ask? It's none other than the maknae line of MMCYK. The first guest, Junghye was wearing a black and red gown with a black mask with black and red feathers. Jihye was wearing a back and purple gown with a purple feathered black mask.

-Back to real time-

The BTS members ran off by them selves, Seokjin with Jihyo and Gary, then Jaesuk by himself. Fire was looking underneath tables and even asked some of the servers to help her look for the running man ball. Eventually she found it in a centerpiece and opened it to reveal the next two members. "Seokjin out, Jaesuk out." The announcer said through the speakers.

"Damn it!" Gary cursed right after he checked a male that he swore was Kidoh of Topp Dogg.

"But at least I still have you~" He cooed to Jihyo showing off the Monday couple.

"Oh shut up." Jihyo groaned as she ran to look for the guests and checked another male.

The announcer then held another announcement, "With the Running Man team in trouble, here is a hint. It's two young ladies."

Everyone perked up and began to search the ladies. To distract the Running Man team, they had one male sheild away another lady and had the two of them run off from the sight of the crew to add suspicion. Fire heard a bell in the distance and she had to be cautious for she was still in heels. Jihyo was persistent and she was suspicious of the girl in the purple dress. Jihyo eventually tried to get in the way of Fire but she ran in a full sprint despite being in 4 inch (10.16 cm) heels. Jihyo was chasing after the guest and Fire exceuted the emergency plan from earlier. She riskfully ripped her mask off and somehow was able to have it hang onto the chandelier where everyone could see it.

She then switched her mask to another purple and black one and ran off to a random direction. Jihyo was following but losing the trail for some reason as the gap continued to get larger and larger. Fire ran into a crowd of other people and asked them to stand in the hall to block the path. She got out and to the stair case in case of fires, eventually Jihyo was catching up and she radio'd the other members about the girl in a black and purple mask with no feathers. Jihyo grabbed onto Fire but the announcer then announced, "Jihyo out, Gary out."

Fire smiled at her senior and bowed, teasingly wishing the Monday couple well. A sound like a school bell went off throughout the arena. "If the participants wish, they could switch out their shoes, dresses, and/or masks." Fire changed into a shorter black and blue dress matched with a black mask and blue flower along with black high top converse. Junghye changed into a shorter black and red dress with a similiar mask, just with a red flower, and had black lace up boots on. The remaining Running Man members cursed to themselves as they waited for the changing period to be over.

Once the five minutes were up, Jungkook dashed to balcony of the auditorium with a hunch that the guest was there. Both Fire and Junghye were considering their next move up on the balcony. They were leaning against the railing watching the rehersal then Fire turned around and slightly leaned backward still conversing. In mid sentence, her eyes widened and she quietly spoke, "Jungkook oppa is coming here. I'll distract him and you find the next Running Man Ball. We don't have much time, follow my lead."

Fire handed Junghye a fan and they both covered their mouths and laughed. Jungkook burst through the doors and locked eyes with the two ladies on the other side of the balcony seating area whom tilted their heads. Jungkook smirked and took a step closer, "Could I perhaps see what you two ladies look like?"

The two of them looked at each other and Fire nodded to Junghye signaling to walk away, then run, it wasn't to reveal their masks. They were walking up together to the door until Jungkook broke out to a sprint. Fire stopped him with one finger, and teasingly started to pull her mask up with a coy smile. She only moved it up a centimeter then quickly pulled it back to it's original place to run out the doors behind her and to the stairs. "Hyung! There's a suspicious girl running down the stairs!!" Jungkook spoke into the radio catching everyone's attention.

"Ah, I wonder if that's the same girl I chased after. She runs fast even in heels." Jihyo pouted.

Rap Monster was nearby the stairs and he saw a girl losing Jungkook's trail by doing a turn vault on the railing. He smirked because she didn't notice Rap Monster right there so she ran right into his arms which caused her to slightly scream. Rap Monster turned his head in confusion, "Jihye-yah?" He asked.

The girl's eyes widened as she realized who it was. Getting out of his grip, she ran again but he trapped her in between the wall. He pulled her mask off to reveal Jihye, but as she curiously stared into his eyes he swooped in and kissed her forgetting all of the cameras in front of them. Namjoon was then harshly smacked on the head. "Yah!! You're getting the coach pillow wet! Aish." Yoongi groaned.

"Hyung, wake up. You're at home." Jimin pushed the elder who threw a coach pillow in at the younger frustration.