Midnight Calls With My Dream Girl

My Annoying Dreams

Namjoon was happily with Jihye as they were holding hands in public away from the reporters, their job, and just every stressful thing in life. They just sat there in each other's comfort in the relaxing atmosphere, staring into the starry night sky. Their peace was soon disturbed as Kim Himchan from B.A.P decided to randomly appear. "Yah, Kim Jihye!!" Himchan screamed. Himchan forcefully grabbed onto Jihye's wrist and brought her up from where she was sitting. "Where have you been!? We've been looking all over for you! Come on, we have to go. He's waiting for you." Himchan seethed in anger completely ignoring the presence of Namjoon.

Namjoon tried to grab onto Jihye but just wasn't physically capable. "What the ?" He thought to himself for he could move at all. He watched as Jihye was dragged away from him and he just couldn't do anything about it. Jihye didn't even bother to look up or back at Namjoon as she tried to refuse with her head down. Eventually, she was out of his sight and that was when Namjoon was able to move again. He ran into the same direction as the two and cursed as his surroundings began to change.

Instead of being at the peaceful nature filled area, he was now in the city. As he looked around there were magazines, newspapers, television screens, and people chattering all about the same topic.

"Kim Jihye of MMCYK is Now Dating XXXX of B.A.P!

"Did you hear? Jihye is dating XXXX! They're such a cute couple!"

"YG and TS Entertainment Both Confirm the Dating Rumors Are True"

"Highly Anticipated WGM With XXXX of B.A.P and Ice of MMYCK Has Been Cancelled Due to Dating Rumors"

"I told you Rap Monster and Fire would never make a good couple. Hehe, look she's dating XXXX now."

"XXXX and Fire Have Been Dating for Two Years!?"

Namjoon woke up in shock, he was definitely going to make sure that Jihye stayed away from all of the B.A.P members. It was 11:56pm and he decided to call Jihye. He called three times and the girl just didn't pick up. Namjoon assumed that she was busy so he groaned and placed his phone back under his pillow. Suddenly, Jihye then called him back. "Hello?" Jihye spoke into the phone. Namjoon sighed in relief, "What are you doing right now?" He asked. "Uhm, I'm sort of busy filminggggg.... something." She nervously spoke holding out the g. 

'Please tell me it's not WGM" Namjoon pleaded in his mind. "It's not WGM right?" He asked with tightly closed eyes. Jihye then gasped, "Uh, how did you know!?" She screeched. "What!?" Namjoon screamed as he fell of the bunk bed's first floor. "I'm just kidding, I'm just kidding. It's music video pabo-yah." Jihye giggled. "Did you just fall off of your bed or something?" She giggled even more.

"Sheesh, don't scare me like that, and yes I did fall, thanks a lot." He thanked with sarcasm. Jihye was then confused, "...How would I scare you if I was in WGM?" She asked curiously and innocently. Namjoon internally cursed at his slip up. "Uh, you know.. Sasaengs and yeah. Your fanboys and some fangirls wouldn't be pleased." He made up on the spot, even though it was still technically true. "Ah I see. Well I have to go now. My part is being filmed next. Good night sunbae, have sweet dreams!" She happily said as she hung up the phone. Namjoon then hung up and ruffled his hair. "What are you doing to me Kim Jihye?" He thought.