Show Champion

My Annoying Dreams

Namjoon wasn't in a good mood for he had been having crazy dreams lately. s have been telling him or jokingly telling him to confess already so that she would disappear from his dreams. But did he really dislike those dreams? Maybe so, maybe not. They were at show champion to perform their song and also to collab with MMCYK. They greeted everyone, warmed up, practiced, and then thanked everyone.

MMCYK were in their dressing room getting ready since their rehearsals were next. They did the same routine as Bangtan watched them through the monitor. It was a new release, so they haven't had time to listen to their song yet. They were surprised to see a sudden change, the rappers were singing, vocalists were rapping, visuals became dancers, and the dancers became visuals. Jihye was never confident with her singing voice, yet here she was singing beautifully with that infamous high note.

"Damn..." Suga whispered. "Heol..." J-Hope muttered shocked. Once MMCYK left the stage, they heard the click of heels and laughing in the corridor a few moments later. They all came to a stop in front of BTS' dressing room door. Some whispers could be heard, and then three knocks echoed in the ears of the members. Kyungmi's face was the first to appear, "Can we come in?" She asked.

The members said an obvious yes and then nearly the rest of the members came piling in. Bangtan was about to ask why they weren't greeting but then another three knocks were placed on the door. Junghye just opened the door and dragged Jihye into the room. She was holding something behind her back as their group greeted their elders. "We have something to give you guys." Haneul stated cutting right to the chase.

Jihye was shoved a tiny bit forward and she shyly placed the basket of chocolates in front of them. "Actually we lied, Jihye just wanted to give these to you." Hyunae smirked while the younger stared at her wide eyed. Rap Mon chuckled, "Thanks Jihye-yah." The latter just nodded shyly without looking at anything but the ground. V opened one of the bags and tasted a chocolate, "Woah, this is really good! Where did you buy this?" He asked as the other members started opening bags as well. 

"I, uh, made them." Jihye stuttered not knowing why. This was out of character for her to be shy so even he was confused from her own actions. "Really!?" V asked in surprise. "These taste really good! They're like gourmet chocolates!" Jungkook added. Jihye just shyly thanked them and coughed awkwardly as she glanced at her other members. "She wanted to give it you guys since we're collaborating today." Kyungmi laughed grabbing the said girl's shoulders with her left arm. 

They were all chatting together and having a good time in Bangtan's dressing room when suddenly a camera crew had walked in. Everyone greeted the confused staff members. "Oh, MMCYK is here too. What's the meaning of this?" PD nim asked curiously to why a girl group was hanging out with a boy group. "We were just talking and getting to know each other more. Afterall, we wouldn't want to be too awkward with our collaboration stage would we?" Rap Monster smoothly covered. Everyone nodded along to agree with the made up statement, it wasn't false anyways, it just left some details out.

After awhile MMCYK left to their own dressing room to prepare for the stage. The first ones up were Junghye, J-Hope, and Jungkook, they were just dancing (pretend there's a third person LOL ends at 1:08). Hyunae and Jimin had entered stage left to sing another song. Then Haneul and Jin came in from center stage, hand in hand to continue the same song. The four of them cleanly finished before the next pair came on stage. V and Kyungmi entered from opposite end of the stage and high fived while singing/ rapping then exchanged a long handshake right before the rap. 

Rap Monster came up from under the stage and started out slowly (I ended it at 0:39). A record scratch could be heard and the music restarted from the beginning and once the hard beat dropped, Jihye jumped up from under the stage. She was rapping hardcore and at the end of the third verse Suga came in and continued rapping. Afterwards, Rap Monster and Suga continued alternating verses whilst Jihye helped with the emphasis of some words. Everyone was having genuine fun on stage and once the music died down, soon enough another track, which was Jay Park ft. NS Yoon-G Do You Love Me, could be heard.

J-Hope ran hand in hand with Junghye to the next stage meanwhile Jungkook and Jihye were running by theirselves to the same stage. Within ten seconds, the four of them got there in time to do their collaboration dance while everyone else were singing/rapping. Instead of taking this seriously, the four dancers ended up smiling like idiots and make hilarious faces while dancing. J-Hope was dancing with Junghye and Jungkook with Jihye. While rapping, Rap Monster had felt a tiny bit of jealousy for the dancing maknae. Suga noticed and when Rap Monster ended, Suga wrapped his arm around the younger's shoulders while he was rapping his part.

The eight members who weren't dancing were having a great time as well since they were fooling around quite a lot on stage. V had ruffled up Kyungmi's hair which had Hyunae and Jimin try to stop laughing while singing. Suga still had his arm around Rap Monster and as they were swinging around, V ran in between the two of them breaking them apart. Soon enough Kyungmi came running through as well since she was chasing V for revenge. Jin and Haneul were waving their hands together and once Jin derped, Haneul lost it and stopped singing because she was laughing so much which caused Jin to start laughing too. Before the end, Kyungmi ended up jumping onto V's back and they were still singing whilst laughing. 

At the end, everyone posed their own unique pose and greeted the viewers goodbye as the cameras panned out and the confetti drizzled down. They were still fooling around afterwards because it was the end of the show. V almost dropped Kyungmi off the stage and onto the fans who screamed for her safety but, he wasn't going to let it happen because he was just teasing. J-Hope back hugged Junghye and the two of them were laughing as J-Hope tried to bring all his weight on Junghye but she refused to let him do so. Jungkook lifted Jihye up into his arms bridal style which caused the girl to scream like crazy in order for him to put her down since she hates being lifted. He kept bouncing her to tease Jihye and she held onto him tighter because of that causing the older male to laugh. Jimin pinched Hyunae's cheeks who swatted his hands away and Jin pretended to fall asleep on Haneul who was having difficulty keeping him up.

The show ended and they all went back to their own dressing rooms to rest then quickly get ready for their next schedule. After all of their schedules were done, they all decided to eat together afterwards. They all met up at a resturaunt owned by Hyunjae's twin brother where they ate, laughed, and bonded a lot more. Even though they were two different groups, they all just seemed to click together but, both groups ended up bickering about who was going to pay. "We're the guys! We should pay on the first meet up!" Rap Monster exclaimed. "Yeah, but we're the ones who suggested it! Just because we're girls, it doesn't mean we can't pay for our own meals!" Hyunae exclaimed back with the other girls nodding and glaring at the boys.

After a couple moments of bickering, Hyunae's brother Hyunjae walked out of his office just to hit the back of the head of his lovely sister. "Yah! Choi Hyunjae!!!" She yelled irritated holding the back of her head. "Your meal is on the house now shut up sis." He smiled and patted his noona's head then left before she could argue. "I guess that solves everything." Suga laughed. Hyunae then sighed and wrote "Good luck Hyunjae. >:)" on a napkin and handed it to an employee she knew well. The employee laughed as the two groups left, "I guess even as an idol, she will still have time to have brother and sister competitions."


[[A/N: It's been a while I'm so sorry ; - ; LONG CHAPTERRRRRR. I had writers block btw. ASDFGHJKL; Anyways, I'm pretty sure this is nothing like Show Champion LOLOL. Thanks for sticking by ^^ I'll try to update more!! And yes, this is real and not another one of Rap Monster's crazy dreams :)]]