We Got Married

My Annoying Dreams

[[A/N: Please don't kill me lol.]]


Namjoon groaned as he woke up since he recalled what his CEO had told him the other day. "Namjoon, we're going to have you be part of WGM. No ifs buts or ands. I'm pretty sure you'll love it." Bang PD nim smirked. Namjoon stared at the wall with an annoyed expression as he recalled the memory. He didn't want to do this, but if PD nim thought it was best, we'll see what happens. He groggily got up only to see the other members were in the living room smiling up at him. "Put a smile on your face! You wouldn't want you wife to see such an annoyed face every morning now do you?" Hoseok slung his arm around the leader, taunting him. Namjoon groaned, not noticing the cameras were already there and headed to the bathroom. 

Meanwhile, his wife was still asleep and her other members were laughing quietly to themselves. "Hey, wake up." The leader told the maknae as she lightly shook the younger. The younger mumbled and groaned as she woke up. She squinted hey eyes at the bright room and at all of her members standing around her with smiles that were starting to get creepy. Only her fingers and her head from the eyes and above were peeking from the blanket. She glanced to the left and saw a camera.

The maknae closed her eyes and pulled the covers up again to try to get more sleep. Her band mate the same age as her shook her again and tried to pry to blankets off of her but the maknae wouldn't budge. Eventually, still having the blanket over her head and now in a sitting position, the maknae bowed towards the camera and pulled the covers off revealing her morning face. She rubbed her tired eyes and got up to stetch a bit more, accidentally showing some more skin as she made a lot of unnessesary noise again. "Oh, your husband's going to enjoy that." The eldest snickered earning a glare and a pout from the youngest who was off to the bathroom.

The next scene had the wife in a casual outfit, a black tee with white stripes, a denim jacket, jeans, and red converse high tops at a park. She placed her luggage under the basketball hoop as she dribbled her basketball around and shot some hoops. She did a couple fakes, then drove in towards the basket to make a shot. The ball went in the the girl was relieved, but that didn't stop her from playing a bit more. Then she did jump shots from a couple different places, like the first blocks, elbows, inside the key, free throw line, all around the three point line and some other places. To her own surprise, she made her first attempted shot from behind the three point line and behind her someone was clapping.

-In the Interview-

"You had a basketball with you. Do you play a lot?"

"No, it's just a hobby and a way I relieve stress other than dancing and other workout methods." The wife replied formally.

-Back to the Park-

The girl turned around and jumped a bit in the air, "Oh shhh...! You scared me!" She huffed at the elder trying not to curse like she usually does. "So are you my wife?" Namjoon asked with an amused tone. "What do you think?" Jihye replied throwing the basketball at him. 

-Interview-

"What did you think when you first saw Jihye?"

"She was the only one there so I knew that she had to be my wife. Especially with her joking aorund with me, it was obvious that she was." Namjoon replied smiling.

"What did you think when you first saw Namjoon?"

"Am I allowed to swear here too?" Jihye laughed as she asked before answering the question. When the producers said yes then then laughed. "My first thought was 'Oh hell no, it's not him.' But it was pretty obvious that it would be him though." Jihye continuously laughed.

-Park-

"So should we find our house?" Namjoon suggested wiggling his eyebrows. "Whatever floats your boat, D-A-N-C-E Monster." Jihye smirked. Namjoon the huffed as he nodded his head. "Have they always been this informal to each other?" Danny asked the special guest. "Yes." Suga nodded with a goofy grin. After aruging a lot, Jihye eventually got to carry her basketball whilst Namjoon took both luggages like a real man.

"Just because you took both luggages it doesn't mean you're a real man, just like your group's song suggests." Jihye added more oil to the fire trying not to laugh. "Ah, they're having the couple's quarrel again." Suga laughed. "And who said that your ideal type was a real man anways?" Namjoon fired back, somewhat causing harm to himself. "I did." Jihye laughed. Namjoon then stopped in his tracks as he forgot that a 'real man' was indeed ideal type. "Forget what I said." Namjoon spoke then started walking again.

Jihye laughed as she took her own luggage so she could hold Namjoon's hand, gaining a lot of attention. "Yeah, but the cameras and everyone else won't forget that." Jihye smiled. The two eventually got to their new house with both of their hearts fluttering, but the audience didn't know that. The house was nicely funished, it had a really nice kitchen, an upstairs with two bedrooms. Jihye ran throughout the place but went towards the kitchen in complete awe. "This kitchen is so big! I could cook and bake so much here!" Jihye smiled at Namjoon as her eyes sparkled.

"But you're going to obviously need help when we clean this place up." Namjoon smiled as he turned his head to look around a bit. "No duh captain obvious." Jihye stuck her tongue out at him causing the elder to chuckle. The two went out to explore more and the eventually go to unpacking their belongings in the master bedroom. Eventually after an interesting day, Jihye then brought out the food she had prepared earlier since the two of them were getting hungry. "Uhm, I didn't know what to make so I made kimbap and japchae." Jihye awkwardly smiled as she brought the food out with Namjoon trailing behind her.