MMCYK X BTS Promotions Have Ended

My Annoying Dreams

[[A/N: Okay, I’m going to tell you ahead of time that most of this chapter is going to be at a strip club with alcohol and some rated scenes (well it’s not that rated in my opinion lol). If you haven’t noticed already, I’m completely fine with what is considered taboo for some people and I write about it. If you’re not fine with that then don’t continue. You can read up until ‘The entire group’ if you’re that curious.]]


 

It's already been two months of fun with the MMCYK X BTS promotions and their actual hiatus. Sadly, all the fun and games have to come to an end. The two groups were already promoting as separate groups once again. They both met backstage while MMCYK were doing missions for MNET. J-Hope and V were dancing in the background which the girls pretended not to notice but failed to as the editing emphasized their small smiles. The other members followed after the happy go lucky members and imitated everything the girls were doing behind them. Eventually, Haneul broke down in laughter. “These sunbaes, we can all see you in the camera’s reflection!”

 

“You guys thought you were so slick.” Junghye laughed as well.

 

They messed around some more then showed some skinship as they told the audiences to listen to each other’s songs and give lots of love. As Jungkook buried his face in Junghye’s neck causing the girl to laugh he whispered, “Let’s meet at the usual place later, but an hour earlier this time.”

 

Junghye subtly squeezed his arm as a sign of yes. When the boys bid the girls bye, Jungkook told his hyungs that they were all set for the meet up later. After their daily schedule was done, the two groups changed their appearances to all meet up outside a building where a tall man was waiting for them. “Actually early for once huh?” The man asked Kyungmi.

 

“Shut up ‘Gale’.” Kyungmi laughed as she hugged the man.

 

The entire group then entered together as ‘Gale’ led them to the upstairs VIP areas. “Have fun, but not too much fun.” Gale winked.

 

“Yeah, yeah. Don’t have too much fun when those thirsty girls put bills up your crack.” Kyungmi laughed as Gale slapped his own then disappeared to go downstairs.

 

“I wonder what our fans would think if they found out we all were at a strip club together.” Jimin smirked with his hands behind his head.

 

“Knock on wood! My parents would kill me!” Hyunae laughed as she punched the boy.

 

Brushing it off, Jimin laughed as well while the elders ordered some shots. After some drinking games, the entire group got bored and suggested to relive American college days by playing spin the bottle. The bottle spun by Haneul landed on Jin and the two of them blushed as everyone else cheered them on. After the two shared a kiss together, the other members ooh’ed at them. Once the other members thought enough teasing had happened, Hoseok decided to stop the kissing version of spin the bottle. “We probably should switch to truth and dare. I don’t want Namjoon to do anything to our baby girl out of jealousy or just in the kissing game.” He taunted his friend.


“Good call.” Jihye laughed.

 

Haneul then spun the bottle and it landed on Kyungmi. “Truth or dare?”

 

“You know me well enough, what’s my dare?” Kyungmi scoffed with a smirk.

 

“Since you like Nana, I dare you to do her choreography to First Love on that pole for a minute.” Hanuel laughed as she high fived Kyungmi.

 

“Hell yes! I’ve been wanting to show it!” Kyungmi exclaimed earning raised eyebrows from the boys.

 

While she danced gracefully, the boys were in shock due to her hidden skills. Once she finished the girls were all cheering. Kyungmi flipped her hair then sat back down laughing at everyone’s silliness. She spun the bottle and it landed on Suga. “I pick truth.” Which earned a lot of groans from s.

 

Kyungmi took another shot then asked the question. “Out of all the girls in MMCYK, no matter who likes her or who she’s dating, who would you ?”

 

The entire room went dead silent.

 

Namjoon stared down the elder and eventually broke the silence with his laugh. “Just say it, it’s not like anything’s going to happen.” He urged the elder.

 

“Fine, it’s Jihye. Happy Namjoon?” Suga glared at the younger.

 

Suga then spun the bottle and it landed on Jungkook who picked dare. “I dare you to confess to who you like, right now.” Suga chuckled as he downed another shot.

 

Jungkook went wide eyed at stared at his elder blushing. Suga just shrugged and gave him a sly smile as the other Bangtan members were smiling as well.

 

Jungkook sighed, “Junghye, I-”

 

“Save it, loser. You should already know my answer,” Junghye said coldly scaring BTS for a moment. Laughing at their shocked faces she walked over to Jungkook and back hugged him. “Which means, I say yes.”

 

“Wah, thanks for the mini heart attack.” Jungkook pouted making Junghye squeal and pinch his cheeks.

Spinning the bottle, it landed on Jihye, picking truth for once Jungkook smirked for his revenge plan will be set in place. “If you weren’t dating Namjoon hyung would you Suga hyung?” He bluntly asked, gaining multiple smacks and glares.

 

“Because ‘it’s not like anything’s going to happen’ right?” She glanced at Namjoon as she took a shot. “I say yes.” She then spun the bottle as all the guys stared at her weirdly.

 

“You guys know she gets really blunt when she drinks,” Hyunae sighed as the bottle pointed to her. “I choose dare.”


“. On Park Jimin.” Jihye smirked.

The games went on for a while as they all acted like rowdy American college students. After their fun, the groups departed to their own dorms to rest up and prepare for the next day. They just didn’t expect to get caught at that club by fans.