Fire Monster Vlog

My Annoying Dreams

Today was the day that the two rappers were to film a vlog together. Namjoon was sitting anxiously in his swivel chair as he spun around in half circles lost in his own thoughts. A chuckle was heard by the door and Namjoon turned around to see Jihye with her arms crossed around her chest smirking. "Don't do that, you'll get dizzy." She shuckled as she sat on the chair next to him. "Or maybe you'll even break the chair, 'God of Destruction'." She as she flicked his forehead. Namjoon then got up and pulled Jihye up as well then enveloped her into a tight hug.

The two of them had their hearts fluttering but didn't speak a word about it. "S-sunbae what are you doing?" Jihye asked as she wrapped her arms around his waist, but Namjoon didn't reply. After a while when the two of them let go and sat back down to their seats, Namjoon finally spoke up. "I needed a hug." Namjoon sheepishly said as he awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck. Jihye just smiled at the elder then got up to wrap her arms around the male's neck. "You should've just told me." She pouted. After some random chats, the vlog then began but Namjoon had a very stupid idea.

"Uh, 2014, August 7th-" Before Namjoon had even started stating the time, Jihye popped up from behind the chair. "3 AM!" She shouted. "Omo, you surprised me." Namjoon huffed as he held a hand to his chest pretending to be scared. Jihye laughed, "This was a stupid idea, everyone knows you don't get scared." The two of them shared a laugh then turned back to the camera. "Rap Monster" Namjoon began. "And Fire's" Jihye continued. "Log!" They both shouted at the same time.

"So uh, what to talk about?" Namjoon asked in English to Jihye. "Uhm, fan questions? Let's go on twitter and requests for questions?" Jihye suggested in English. The two of them sent out tweets asking for questions for the two of them. "Mamamamark asked, 'Jihye-yah, do you like me??' I love you as a friend." Jihye goofily smiled at the camera. Namjoon laughed then answered the next question, " 'Are you going to collaborate with anyone anytime soon?" Asked by INeedzAPuppy." Namjoon didn't look up from the screen and all he did was point at Jihye. The younger then scoffed at him since he didn't give an audible reply.

"Hey look at this." Jihye laughed as she showed Namjoon. "Oh man." He laughed as well. "So, 'Hey Fire, what are you wearing?' From BBB_PPalli. Uh, Kakhis." Jihye joked even though she wasn't wearing any kakhis. This caused Namjoon to laugh at the stupid joke. [[A/N: It's a commercial joke btw.]] "From 950604_bby 'Namjoonie oppa~ Do you have any abs?' Well-" Before Namjoon could continue, Jihye had her head down as she laughed really hard. She then covered as she lifted her head up. Her laughter was dying down but once she made eye contact she laughed harder and eventually fell off her chair.

After what felt like 5 minutes to the both of them, (it was like 25 seconds) Jihye finally stood up again as she was trying to calm herself down. "Ah Shisus. That was funny." She said as a couple giggles kept escaping. "I think you got the answer." Namjoon raised an eyebrow, completely unamused at Jihye who was trying not to laugh again. " 'What's one of the best memories you've had with Rap Mon?' Asked by FireMonster03. Nice name you got there." Jihye sarcastically said as she raised an eyebrow at the camera. Jihye was lost in thought and eventually Namjoon was thinking as well. This was going to be their last question for this vlog.

"What about the time I fell- Wait that's not appropriate for many people.. Especially fans..." Namjoon spoke out loud. Jihye snapped her fingers and pointed with her entire hand, "The pool- Wait no, that's not appropriate either." Jihye brought her hand to her chin to think again. "The bus!" Namjoon exclaimed, "Oh no, Yoongi hyung took pictures and posted it though." Namjoon muttered. "Oh I got it!" Jihye exclaimed as she accidentally stood up. Jihye sat back down then tried to contain her laughter.

"One time Namjoon sunbae and I accidentally bought the same shirt online. So when him and his groupmates came over because their water wasn't working he accidentally wore my shirt isntead of his. It was super funny because it was so much smaller than his original size so he got stuck in it." Jihye laughed. "Oh man, why'd you have to remind me?" Namjoon laughed. "I had to buy you a new one because you had to cut it off of me!" Namjoon laughed even harder.

"Even though you didn't ask me the question, mine had to be when I was messaging Jihye and I sent her a picture when she was asleep and I was posing next to her. She replied in honorifics, 'Do you want to die?' and I was laughing. But then about five minutes later, I heard the doorbell at the dorm. When I went to get it, Jihye was standing there with a metal baseball bat. I had never been so terrified in my life." Namjoon shook his head and chuckled whilst Jihye smirked. "So this has been the end of our vlog!" Jihye enthusiastically said with jazz hands.

"Bye bye bye!" The two said together then they both turned to look at each other. "Wait, don't copy me." They both said again. "No, stop. Agh! Sunbae/Jihye!" They both face palmed then Jihye looked up with an unamused face to turn off the camera. Once the vlog was posted, a mistake was made as it was named 'Fire Monster Vlog' Instead of 'Rap Monster & Fire Vlog'. It was changed after a couple of minutes, but many fans had already caught and screen shot what had happened causing a huge uproar with the idiotic shippers. "Oh ." The two Kims cursed when they were informed of the news at their own separate dorms.