BTS' Handout Mission

My Annoying Dreams

[[A/N: This is from pure imagination haha. And this might get confusing so I shall forewarn you about Namjoon's dreams aparts from the idol life reality LOL.]]

The concert was highly anticipated, as BTS was on their first tour to the United States. They were visiting New York, Miami, Dallas, and many other cities. It was supposed to be a complete surprise until the very last week before the concert date. Hence the name of the tour, "Attack on the US". One of the surprise cities was San Francisco, and the members were very excited to reveal the concert to the fans. They were driven around to different neighborhoods and they went up to random people with earbuds in. They were supposed to ask different questions and the people were being filmed as well for a show BTS was preparing for later on after the tour.

Jimin went up to a random stranger with earbuds in who was just walking along the streets. He tapped the male's shoulder and the unknown male took an earbud out. "Yes?" The stranger asked suspiciously. "If you don't mind, can you please tell me what song you're listening to?" Jimin asked in his disguise. "Paldogangsan. Or, Satoori Rap in English. It's by a K-Pop group so I'm not sure if you would know about them." The male shrugged. Jimin smiled and continued the conversation. "Are you a fan of them?"

The other male just nodded. "Would you be willing to go to one of their concerts? If so, may I know your name?" Jimin insisted. The other male just simply nodded again, "Hyunjoon. Park Hyunjoon." Jimin took off his shades, his beanie, smiled, fixed his hair, and handed the male an envelope with two tickets to their VIP section. "Have fun at our concert Hyunjoon-sshi." He gave the male whose eyes were wide as saucers a pat on the shoulder and walked away.

There were six more envelopes to give out and the members were nervously moving around in their seats in the van. They wanted to see their fans up close and personal unlike fan meets and concerts for once. It was J-Hope's turn as he was dropped off at a high school. People were somewhat staring at him since he was a new face. The bell then rang so Hoseok entered the nearest classroom, it was actually the cafeteria but a dance class was being held there. There seemed to be a bunch of Kpop fans in the class since while some of the students were putting away the tables, there was the talk of Kpop here and there.

A short girl finished pushing a table to the side of the classroom and ran up behind a taller girl to poke her sides. "!" The taller one cursed. "Yah! Jugeulrae!? (You wanna die!?)" She threated the younger who was running away. "Jazzmine unnie, I have no intention of dying~" The younger teased playfully stuck her tongue out at the elder. "Aigoo, it's fine. I'm sure Jimin will kill you later when their new MV releases." The taller one laughed. The younger one blushed and smacked her friend's arm, "I'm sure J-Hope sshi will kill you too. I mean, he's your hope after all." She smirked.

J-Hope laughed silently and approached the two girls. He tapped the taller one's shoulder who jumped a bit in shock. "Who the fu- Omo!" She almost cursed. Her younger friend didn't know if she was supposed to laugh or be shocked at that sudden idol's presense, so she did both. "I'll be seeing you at the concert then Jazzmine." J-Hope winked giving the taller girl a hug and a kiss on the cheek.