Our First Kiss

MyungYeon One-Shot Fanfics Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Myungsoo and Jiyeon had their first kiss... 

 

Myungsoo and Jiyeon were happily skipping their way to the park. Once they've reached the park, Jiyeon flopped down on the grass. Both of them were panting from all the skipping. Myungsoo stood above Jiyeon and trying to catch his breath. He was blocking the sun from Jiyeon's eyes... He then laid next to Jiyeon.

Jiyeon: "Yah! You were supposed to blocked to sun!"
Jiyeon pouted and smacked Myungsoo's arm. Myungsoo turned his head to look at Jiyeon and sticked his tongue out.
Jiyeon: "Tch! Oppa~"
Myungsoo: "Hmm? Why?"
Jiyeon: "Can we have some ice cream?"
Jiyeon sat up and clapped her hands from the excitement. Myungsoo sat up too and smirked because his playful mind just worked.
Myungsoo: "Okay! But only in one condition~"
Jiyeon looked at him curiously and whined.
Jiyeon: "Eyy~ why still have a condition?"
Myungsoo: "C'mon! You like ice cream right? It's just a one small condition~"
Jiyeon crossed her arms and looked at Myungsoo then for some seconds she finally agreed to Myungsoo's condition.
Jiyeon: "Okay~ so what's the condition huh?"
Myungsoo: "Give me a kiss!" *makes his lips pouty*

Jiyeon thought about it for some seconds before placing her lips quickly to Myungsoo's cheek then she immediately ran towards the direction of the ice cream parlor.
Myungsoo: "Yah! What was that?"
He yelled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter