The Spark

MyungYeon One-Shot Fanfics Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Jiyeon finally found the one she's been waiting for so long...

 

Jiyeon still haven't found the one that she's been waiting for. She had a lot of suitors but she can't feel the feeling she wanted on her suitors. She's been waiting for the one that would give her the spark. The moment where she would feel the 'electricity' once she saw the guy or what others say the 'love at first sight'. Until one day, she went to a coffee shop. She hummed along with her iPod as she comfortably sat on the small sofa. She was holding a cup of hot Cappucino to defrost her numb fingers. She looked at outside through the cold glass window then she closed her tired eyes for a moment. As she shut her eyes, two guys walked into the coffee shop. Once they've ordered their drinks, they looked around for somewhere to sit. One of the guys noticed Jiyeon sitting by herself, he then whispered to his older friend.

Younger Guy: "Hey! We should sit with her, she looks lonely." *gesturing to Jiyeon*
His older friend just nodded as they walked towards her. Jiyeon's eyes shot open at the sudden dip in the sofa, she pulled her earbuds put as she raised an eyebrow to the two guys as she scanned their features. The older guy was trying to stare at his cup of coffee and trying not to make things awkward. He had a masculine face yet he still looks cute. When her eyes flickered to the other guy, he was staring and smiling at her. He had a cute face, his glistening brown eyes and perfect nose just made Jiyeon's knees go weak. Not only that, but his killer smile and cute dimples just made her heartbeat go faster. The younger guys then pulled his hand out for a shake and introduced himself and his friend.

Younger Guy: "Hello! I'm Myungsoo, Kim Myungsoo. and this is Lee Howon but you can call him Hoya."
Hoya just shyly waved at her and Jiyeon pulled out her hand too to shake Myungsoo's hand.
Myungsoo: "Do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter