A Date Again After One Month

MyungYeon One-Shot Fanfics Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Jiyeon wants to ride the rollercoaster...

 

After their busy schedule, Myungsoo and Jiyeon finally had a free time. They haven't been on a date for a month already because of their work and now that they don't have schedules, they decided to go on a date.
Myungsoo: "Yeonie! We haven't dated for a month already because of our busy schedule."
Myungsoo said while pouting, Jiyeon pouted too and said.
Jiyeon: "You're right Myungie, I miss you so much!"
Myungsoo: "I miss you so much too Yeonie! We're finally free, we can go on a date now... Where do you want to go?"
Jiyeon: "Amusement park!"
Jiyeon clapped her hands and jump happily because of so much excitement.
Myungsoo: "Alright! Let's go to the amusement park now~"
Jiyeon: "Yehey! A date again after one month~"
Myungsoo bent down and offered a piggyback ride to Jiyeon which Jiyeon happily jumped at Myungsoo's back.
Myungsoo: "Yah! How come you became heavy now? You eat too much Ms. Piggy~"
Myungsoo chuckled as he teased Jiyeon.
Jiyeon: "What? What did you say and what did you just call me?!"
Jiyeon punched Myungsoo's back.
Myungsoo: "Ouch! I was just kidding~"
Jiyeon pouted and just hugged Myungsoo, Myungsoo just smiled at their sweet moment.

As they reached the amusement park, Jiyeon became more happy and excited.
Myungsoo: "So what do you want to ride?"
Jiyeon looked around and saw the gigantic rollercoaster.
Jiyeon: "I want to ride that one!"
Jiyeon pointed at the gigantic rollercoaster, Myungsoo widened his eyes as he saw it.
Myungsoo: "Are you sure you wanna ride that?"
Jiyeon nodded her many times as she walk towards the g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter