I Love Your Baldness

MyungYeon One-Shot Fanfics Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Jiyeon decided to cut her hair instead the chemo would do it for her...

 

Jiyeon was diagnosed with stage 3 Cancer. Her doctor said that she'll be having a chemotherapy and that chemotherapy will make her lose her beautiful hair, so Jiyeon decided to just cut her hair instead the chemo will do it for her. Jiyeon was lying down her bed, thinking about tomorrow. The day where she would lose her beautiful hair and gonna be bald and also the day where she's gonna have her chemotherapy for the first time. Jiyeon was trying to take a nap but she can't because of so much nervousness so she decided to just daydreamed about her handsome boyfriend, Myungsoo. In the middle of her daydreaming, she remembered that she forgot to call Myungsoo.

Jiyeon shaked her head to stop her daydreaming and said...
Jiyeon: "Oh snap! I forgot to call Myungie oppa~ omo! Where's my phone?" 
Jiyeon searched for her phone, so she lifted up her blanket and pillows until she saw her precious phone. To her surprised, she saw her phone lighted up and rang. She picked up her phone and looked at the caller ID and it's her boyfriend, Myungsoo.

Jiyeon chuckled and pressed the answer button.
Jiyeon; "I was just thinking about you~"
Myungsoo: "Really? I was thinking about you too Jiyeonnie~ Yah! You didn't contact me today, are you okay? You're not hurt aren't you?!" Myungsoo worriedly asked.
Jiyeon blushed at Myungsoo thinking about her and worrying so much about her.
Jiyeon: "Yah! Calm down oppa, I'm fine and I'm not hurt okay? I was trying to take a nap and I lost my phone that's why... you worry too much Myungie oppa~" *smiles*
Myungsoo: "Of course I worry too much because I love you so much! Are you free tomorrow? I got my day-off tomorrow so let's go on a date~" *smiling big*
Jiyeon: "I'll be g-getting a hair cut tomorrow..." Jiyeon hesitantly answered. "S-so I won't freak out when my hair falls out from the chemo..." Jiyeon slightly chuckled.
Myungsoo: "I'll go with you."
Jiyeon: "Myungsoo!" Jiyeon whined. "I don't want you to waste your day-off just watching me cut my hair, just go out with your friends and have fun."
Myungsoo: "I'm going with you and that's final. I want to be by your side and hold your hands when your hair is being cut, I want to be there with you when you get sad. I'll pick you up at 9 okay? Bye~ I love you!" *hungs up the phone*

Jiyeon smiled and bl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter