Treating Each Other Like A Baby

MyungYeon One-Shot Fanfics Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Myungsoo and Jiyeon treats each other like a baby...

 

Myungsoo and Jiyeon got married for about a few months already, they've been living together in their own house happily. Even though they have their own jobs, they still managed to go home as early as possible so they could have time with each other. They're married for a few months already but they haven't decided to add a new member with their family. They still want to enjoy each other's company.

It was Sunday so meaning they don't have work that day, they could spend time with each other for the whole day. It was their favorite day of the week, obviously because they don't need to go on their own ways for that day and they could spend quality time together. Jiyeon woke up first but in just a minute, Myungsoo also woke up. Jiyeon was about to get up from bed and go to the bathroom to wash up but Myungsoo held her hand and said.
Myungsoo: "Let's cuddle first before washing up."
Jiyeon smiled and nodded, she lied down on the bed again and cuddled with Myungsoo. Myungsoo kissed her forehead and said.
Myungsoo: "I love you Jiyeon!"
Jiyeon: "I love you too Myungsoo!"
Jiyeon tightened her hugged on Myungsoo while smiling, Myungsoo tighened his hugged to Jiyeon too.
Jiyeon: "Myungie~ let's wash up now and cook our breakfast. I'm hungry already!"
Myungsoo: "You're always hungry, what's new?"
Myungsoo chuckled and Jiyeon glared at him and lightly smacked his chest then pouted.
Myungsoo: "I'm just kidding Yeonie! Let's go wash now together~"
Jiyeon widened her eyes and said.
Jiyeon: "What? No~ I'll wash up first!"

Jiyeon then get up from their bed and quickly went to the bathroom but Myungso was faster, he already got to the bathroom before Jiyeon could lock the door.
Myungsoo smirked in victory while Jiyeon glared at him and folded her arms around her chest.
Myungsoo: "Come on! I thought you're hungry already? Let's go wash up together now so we could save time, faster~"
Myungsoo removed his pajamas while Jiyeon covered her eyes.
Myungsoo chuckled at Jiyeon's action.
Myungsoo: "Yah! Why are you being shy? I'm you're husband, no need to cover your eyes. You've seen me already during our honeymoon..."
Jiyeon slowly uncovered her eyes but she tried to look away, Myungsoo then helped to removed Jiyeon's pajamas.
Jiyeon: "I can do it by myself!"
Myungsoo insisted and continued to help her undress. Then, they went to shower together, they washed each other's hair and body.
Myungsoo: "You know, I always wanted to do this with you."
Jiyeon widened her eyes.
Jiyeon: "What? You always wanted to go on the shower with me? ert Myungie!"
Myungsoo laughed.
Jiyeon: "Yah! What's so funny?"
Myungsoo: "It's not that, I mean I always wanted to do this with you. To washed you up, to treat you like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter