I Wanna Thanked That Witch

MyungYeon One-Shot Fanfics Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Princess Jiyeon was cursed by a witch...

 

Jiyeon is a princess from Japan, she is very pretty and a lot of guys adored her but a lot of girls envy her. On the other hand, Myungsoo is a prince from Korea who is very dashing that a lot of girls were very attracted to him. One day, a witch put a spell on Princess Jiyeon. The said witch was very envious of Princess Jiyeon that is why she put a spell on her, she made Princess Jiyeon into a puppy. Well, the witch is still kind enough that she just made her into a puppy. All the maids and butlers of Princess Jiyeon were all busy finding for her all around the mansion but she was no where to be found because aside from making her into a puppy, the witch also sent her to Korea so that she won't be found anymore. She's still a witch afterall so she's still not really kind so she decided to throw away Princess Jiyeon to the other country. The Japanese media wasn't aware that Princess Jiyeon was missing, they thought that Princess Jiyeon is just having a vacation at the other country.

Prince Myungsoo just went to charity foundation and did some voluntary works. He was on his way to his mansion until his driver quickly stepped on the brakes of the car.
Driver: "Prince Myungsoo, I'm sorry. I think we just hit on something, I'll just check it out."
Prince Myungsoo: "You stay here, I'll go check it."
Prince Myungsoo then got off from the car and check the something that they just hit on. He widen his eyes when he saw a poor puppy crying in front of his car, he immediately went to the puppy and check if the puppy is alright. Fortunately, the driver didn't hit on the puppy hard so the puppy just had a fracture on the bone. The said poor puppy was actually Princess Jiyeon. Prince Myungsoo quickly carried the poor puppy and got inside his car.
Prince Myungsoo: "Let's go the the veterinarian now to have this poor puppy get treated."
The driver obeyed his master and soon they arrived at the veterinary clinic. Prince Myungsoo immediately went inside and let the doctor treat the poor puppy.
Doctor: "The puppy is fine now, just let the puppy have some rest."
Prince Myungsoo nodded and carried the poor puppy in his arms as he went out the clinic and rode to his car so he could go home and let the poor puppy rest.

Soon, Prince Myungoo arrived at his mansion. The maids and butlers greeted him politely and he gave them all a smile as he went towards his room. He then placed poor puppy in his bed as he lied down beside.
Prince Myungsoo: "I shall let you sleep here first, I'll buy your stuff tomorrow."
He caressed the poor puppy and said.
Prince Myungsoo: "Why were you out there at the road? Luckily, you just broke your bone. Don't worry, it would heal soon.
He didn't know that the poor puppy or Princess Jiyeon woke up from his touch, Princess Jiyeon let out a tear because she was touched by Prince Myungsoo's words and actions. Since she became a puppy, the tears couldn't really be seen. Princess Jiyeon thought as she was being caressed by Prince Myungsoo.
Princess Jiyeon: "Thank you Prince Myungsoo! Thank you for saving me and for taking care of me~"
As Prince Myungsoo continued to caressed her, he fell asleep beside her because he was tired from his voluntary work that day.

Morning came and Prince Myungsoo woke up from his alarm. He had to do a voluntary work again that day, he looked at the sleeping puppy beside him and was about to wake up the puppy but he stopped and said to himself.
Prince Myungsoo: "I'll just wake you up later, sleep a little more."
He then took a bath and soon he was finished fixing up his self, he looked at the still sleeping puppy and he went towards the puppy and tried to woke her up.
Prince Myungsoo: "Great! You're awake now... wait, you don't have a name yet."
Princess Jiyeon: "I have a name already! My name is Jiyeon! I'm Princess Jiyeon!"
She wanted to talk but all Prince Myungsoo could hear was barks. Prince Myungsoo chuckled and tapped the head's puppy gently.
Prince Myungsoo: "Yes puppy. I know, I know... I haven't given you a name yet. Hmm... How about... Princess! Yes, that's right! Princess, since I'm a prince and I haven't found my princess yet so you'll be my princess for now. What do you think?"
Princess Jiyeon: "Yes! Yes! I like that name, I'm actually a princess."
Prince Myungsoo: "Looks like you like that name since you were barking so energetically~"
He then carried the puppy as they went downstairs to eat their breakfast.
Prince Myungsoo: "I know you're hungry already. Here, eat a lot my princess."
The puppy once again bark at him and immediately dugged her face on the food.
Prince Myungsoo chuckled at the cute puppy's behavior.

Soon, they finished eating their breakfast and Prince Myungsoo lifted up the puppy.
Prince Myungsoo: "My Princess, I'll be going on a voluntary work today. Stay here and behave while I'm gone alright?"
He was about to put her back on the ground but the puppy barked very hard. Actually, Jiyeon was crying in inside. She doesn't want to be away from him since she was scared that something bad might happen to her again. He sighed and hugged the p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter