A Misunderstanding

MyungYeon One-Shot Fanfics Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Myungsoo thought Jiyeon was cheating on him... 


Myungsoo called Jiyeon on the phone.
Myungsoo: "Jiyeonnie~ let's go out today!" *excited and happy*
Jiyeon: "Aww~ Myungie oppa, mianhe... I can't go out with you today. I need to go somewhere today, maybe next time Myungie oppa... I'm sorry!"
Myungsoo: "O-ohh... is that so? Aahhh... Alright then, I understand, maybe next time~"
Jiyeon: "Thanks for understanding Myungie oppa! I'll contact you later, love you~"
Myungsoo: "No problem my baby Jiyeonnie~ okay, I'll wait for you... I love you more~" *hangs up the phone*

Jiyeon was preparing for her 'date', she wore a pretty dress and a doll shoes. She's now ready to go to the park to meet him. Once Jiyeon saw him, she immediately run towards him and back hugged him.
Jiyeon: "Oppa! It's been a while, how are you?"
Him: "Oh~ Jiyeon-ah! I'm good, how about you?"
Jiyeon: "I'm good also oppa and I got a boyfriend already~"
Him: "What? Really? You have a boyfriend now?! Congrats!" *taps Jiyeon's shoulder*
Jiyeon smiled at him and dragged him to a restaurant and ate their lunch happily. Then, Jiyeon and the guy happily walked at the mall as they were telling jokes and laughing with each other. They were so happy hanging out all day that it became dark outside already as the night time comes.

Him: "Omo! It's already dark outside, you should go home already."
Jiyeon: "O-oh... Ne! I should go home now, my boyfriend might get worried about me already.'
Him: "I'll accompany you on going home, it's..."
He hadn't finish his sentence yet because Jiyeon cut him off.
Jiyeon: "It's okay, no need oppa! My house is just near here, I can go home by myself."
Him: "Okay, take care Jiyeon. Send me a text message when you got home already~" *hugs Jiyeon*
Jiyeon: "Okay, I will. Take care and send me a text message too when you got home already." *returns the hug and smile*

They didn't know that Myungsoo saw everything. Myungsoo saw how they were so close with each other, so sweet with each other and even hugged each other. Myungsoo was there because he bought something for Jiyeon, he planned to give Jiyeon a little gift even if there's no occasion. That is how thoughtful and sweet Myungsoo is but he easily got jealous when there's a guy near Jiyeon. He can't control his anger and jealousy, he just loves Jiyeon too much that he can't stand Jiyeon being with other guys so he quickly ran towards the guy and punched his face.

Myungsoo: "Yah! Who are you? Why are you with Jiyeon? Why are you so sweet together and why did you hugged her? How dare you... don't you know she has a boyfriend already? And I'm he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter