Prankster In Love

MyungYeon One-Shot Fanfics Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Myungsoo always pranks Jiyeon but then...


Myungsoo and Jiyeon were classmates. Myungsoo always pranks Jiyeon for the reason no one knows, he just loves to prank Jiyeon and see her scared, confused and everything. Myungsoo's weird but that doesn't matter because he is such a good-looking man, everyone in the school loves him except for one girl, Jiyeon. Everyone knows the reason why, that's because Myungsoo always pranks her.

Myungsoo would pranked Jiyeon by putting bugs in her bag, changing the salt into sugar at the cafeteria so when Jiyeon uses the salt for her food to make it a bit salty it would became sweet because it's actually sugar, covering the egg with chocolate and give it to her then Jiyeon would think that Myungsoo gave her a chocolate but actually he pranking her again. He does so many pranks on Jiyeon everyday. Almost all kinds of pranks, he already did it to Jiyeon until one day....

Myungsoo planned to scared Jiyeon that night so during the day he keeps on telling Jiyeon scary stories about their school. Like there's a bloddy girl showing in front of the mirror at the girl's comfort room, there's a mysterious boy at the student council room every night and many more.

Jiyeon is a member of the student council that's why Myungsoo told those kind of stories, you know~ to make her more scared. Jiyeon needs to finish a project at the student council that night with some of her co-student council members but later on, her co-student council members needs to go home already so she was left alone at the student council room. She started to feel scared, she keeps on looking around and she started to pray until she heard some footsteps outside the student council room so she immediately hide at the corner of the student council room. She was so nervous and scared, her whole body was shaking and she started to tear up.

Jiyeon is actually a strong girl, all the pranks Myungsoo did to her was just nothing to her actually but even though it's like that, she still hates Myungsoo because he always annoys her at school that she can't concentrate that much on her studies. The reason why Jiyeon is so scared and nervous that time is because she's really afraid of ghosts, she hates seeing ghosts or even just feel it.

So back to the 'scary' scenario, Myungsoo slowly went inside the student council room and switched off the lights. As soon as the lights were off, Jiyeon screamed so loud and started to cry so loud. Myungsoo was shocked that Jiyeon screamed and cried that loud, it was new to him since all the pranks he did to her... Jiyeon was never been scared or even cried. She just showed Myungsoo an expresionless face everytime he did pranks to her and that is the reason why Myungsoo came up with that plan. Myungsoo immediately went to Jiyeon's side and hugged her but Jiyeon became more scared and tried to get away from the hug thinking that the one who hugged her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter