You're The Only One

MyungYeon One-Shot Fanfics Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Myungsoo needs to do a kissing scene for a music video...

 

Myungsoo had to do a kissing scene for a music video, his feeling uneasy because of that. He doesn't know how to tell Jiyeon, he keeps on walking around his dorm thinking of ways on how to tell her girlfriend the news. Suddenly, he heard a knock from the door. He stopped his tracks and shouted.
Myungsoo: "Wait up!"
Myungsoo looked through the door viewer and saw Jiyeon. He widened his eyes and started to get a little panic, he then opened the door revealing his pretty girlfriend carrying some bags full of foods.
Jiyeon: "Hey! I brought some foods, let's eat this now..."
Jiyeon went towards the kitchen and prepared the foods while Myungsoo faked a smile and sighed then followed Jiyeon to thw kitchen. Jiyeon excitedly prepared the foods while Myungsoo was just staring at her, she looked at him curiously and asked.

Jiyeon: "Why oppa? Why are you staring at me?"
Myungsoo: "N-nothing..."
Myungsoo looked down and Jiyeon looked at him with a doubt.
Jiyeon: "Oppa! Are you okay? Do you have a problem? Tell me~"
Myungsoo: "N-nothing, there's no problem."
Myungsoo looked away and Jiyeon cupped his face.
Jiyeon: "Yah! What nothing? I know there's something wrong because you don't act normally. I know you have a problem so tell me now~"
Myungsoo pouted and whispered.
Myungsoo: "Sorry."
Jiyeon: "Why are you saying so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter