It's Not What You Think

MyungYeon One-Shot Fanfics Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Jiyeon went on a wrong timing and completely misunderstood everything...

 

Myungsoo is the the CEO of the biggest company in Korea and he's married already with a simple yet beautiful girl named Jiyeon. Their story was like a typical fairy tale story where the prince marries a common girl. Jiyeon was already 2 months pregnant with Myungsoo's child, they were already happily married for 2 years. Jiyeon is just a plain housewife since her husband is a very rich guy so she doesn't need to go to work. Even though she wants to work, Myungsoo won't let her work because he just want Jiyeon to stay at home and take care of her self because she's pregnant.

Myungsoo: "Jiyeon-ah! I'm going to work now! Take care of yourself okay?"
Jiyeon: "Alright~ bye!"
Myungsoo gave her a kissed on the cheek before getting inside his car. Soon, he arrived his office and everyone greeted him politely. His secretary also greeted him but she greeted him using her y voice but Myungsoo didn't mind it. His secretary gave all the documents to Myungsoo ily, she was doing all her actions ily. She was trying to seduce Myungsoo even though she already knew that Myungsoo is already married. Jiyeon on the the hand was getting bored at home already so she decided to make a lunch for Myungsoo and surprised him at his office. She happily cooked lunch for Myungsoo and packed the lunch with a smile on her face, she was so excited to surprise her husband. But little did she know, she'll be the one who would be surprised.

Soon, she have arrived at the big building. She stared in awe at the big building in front of her. Even though she already went there for many time, she still got amazed on the big buidling. Inside the building, particularly at Myungsoo's office. His secretary won't stop seducing Myungsoo. She then sat down on Myungsoo's laps which shocked Myungsoo.
Myungsoo: "Yah! What are you doing?"
His secretary didn't answered him, instead she kissed him. Myungsoo was too shocked that he didn't reacted on the situation. Unfortunately, Jiyeon turned the door knob slowly so that Myungsoo won't notice her so that she could surprise him but it turned out that she was the one who got surprised. Once she opened the door, she saw Myungsoo's secretary sitting on his lap and kissing him while he didn't do anything. She widen her eyes and dropped down all the packed lunch on her hands and that made Myungsoo's secretary to stop her actions. Myungsoo widen his eyes when he saw Jiyeon, he didn't expect Jiyeon to be there and Jiyeon to witness all of that. Well, Jiyeon sort of succeeded on her plan to surprise Myungsoo but not that kind of surprise though.

Myungsoo: "I-It's not what you think Jiyeon."
Jiyeon was shaking because she was trying to hold on her tears and she was very angry. Myungsoo went closer to her and was about to hugged her but Jiyeon stepped back.
Myungsoo: "It's not what you think Jiyeon, she was just..."
Myungsoo didn't finished his explanation because Jiyeon gave him a hard slapped on his face. He was shocked by her hard slapped, it's his first time to see Jiyeon behaving like that. Jiyeon can't control her tears and anger anymore, a tear already escaped her eyes.
Jiyeon: "I-It's not what I think? I see it clearly with my 2 eyes Myungsoo! How dare you? How dare you cheat on me Myungsoo?!"
She punched his chest really hard many times as she cried her heart out. Myungsoo was just standing like a statue there snd just let Jiyeon do everything.
Jiyeon: "I've trusted you Myungsoo! I gave all my heart to you, I did my best to a a good wife to you and this is all wha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter