The Twins Are Coming Out Already

MyungYeon One-Shot Fanfics Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Jiyeon gave birth to a twin...

 

Jiyeon's due date is just a few more days to go. She and Myungsoo were already very excited yet they were feeling anxious since it was their first time of being a parent especially a parent to a twin. Myungsoo is more excited than anxious since he wants to see his little angels already and play with them, of course he don't want to give birth too so he's not so anxious at all unlike Jiyeon, who is more than anxious than excited since she'll be the one who will experience giving birth to a twin.

Myungsoo and Jiyeon were sitting comfortably at the sofa while watching some TV shows. Myungsoo went closer to Jiyeon and put his head on Jiyeon's tummy while his hands were careessing her baby bump.
Myungsoo: "Baby Jisoo~ Baby Sooyeon~ It's me daddy! How are you doing there my babies? Come out now! Daddy wants to see the both of you already~"
Jiyeon: "Myungsoo~"
Myungsoo: "Why?"
Jiyeon: "I'm scared..."
Myungsoo lifted up his head and looked at Jiyeon.
Myungsoo: "Why are you scared?"
Jiyeon: "I'm scared of giving birth... I don't have any idea how much pain will I experience, I don't know how to give birth. What if I'll have a hard time giving birth to them? What if something went wrong? What if..."
Myungsoo: "Sshhh... Don't be scared, nothing bad would happen. I promised you that I'll be by your side when you give birth right? Don't worry, we got the best doctors so they know what to do. Don't think too much and just relax, okay?"
Jiyeon: "But..."
Myungsoo: "No more buts, understand? You don't need to be scared because I'll be right by your side and the doctors will take care of you and our twins."
Jiyeon nodded and hugged him which Myungsoo also returned the hugged and kissed her forehead.

Myungsoo: "Have some rest now Jiyeon-ah, I'll pack the things we need to bring at the hospital when you give birth already.
Jiyeon: "I'll help you then."
Myungsoo: "It's alright, I can do it by myself. I already know what things to bring so just have some rest now while I'll do the packing, I'll join you later on the bed."
Jiyeon: "Okay~ thank you yeobo!"
Myungsoo smiled and said.
Myungsoo: "No need to thanked me~ it's my responsibility to take care of you and our twins, do this simple task for the 3 of you."
Jiyeon smiled and went to Myungsoo to give him a sweet kiss on the cheek before she went to their room to take some rest, Myungsoo smiled and packed the things needed for Jiyeon's laboring which is just a few more days left. Soon, Myungsoo finished packing and went to their room to join Jiyeon on the bed. As he opened the door, he saw how Jiyeon was sleeping so soundly. He then joined Jiyeon on the bed and went closer beside her so he could hug her.
Myungsoo: "I love you Yeonie, I love you too Jisoo and Sooyeon. The 3 of you are my life now~"
He then closed his eyes and soon fell asleep with Jiyeon in his arms."

It was midnight already and they were still sleeping until Jiyeon woke up because she wants to go to the bathroom. As she got up, she felt a little abdominal pain. She clutched on her stomach for a while and soon the pain went away.Myungsoo was still sleeping soundly and Jiyeon went to the bathroom to have a pee and after peeing, she felt a little abdominal pain again. She was still sitting at the toilet bowl while clutching on her stomach.
Jiyeon: "Ahh... Jisoo-ah! Sooyeon-ah! What's wrong? Please don't let mommy be in pain."
She tried to talk to her twins but it didn't work, she was still feeling some pain so she continued to clutched on her stomach. After a while, the pain went away already. She took a deep breath and went back the bed to sleep again, she caressed her baby bump after experiencing some abdominal pain. Luckily, she didn't experience any abdominal pain again that whole night until morning came.

Myungsoo woke up first and kissed Jiyeon and her baby bump before he went down to the kitchen to cook for their breakfast while he left Jiyeon sleeping soundly on the bed. While Myungsoo was cooking at the kitchen, Jiyeon woke up already and caressed her baby bump.
Jiyeon: "Good morning Jisoo and Sooyeon! What happened last night huh? Why did you let mommy be in pain?!"
Jiyeon pretended to cry but then she smiled.
Jiyeon: "Please don't let mommy to be in too much pain okay? I love you my babies!"
She then got up from the bed and went to the bathroom to washed her face before going down to eat their breakfast. As soon as she finished washing up her face, she felt some abdominal pain so she clutched on her stomach.
Jiyeon: "Ahh...why am I experiencing abdominal pains since last night?"
The pain didn''t go away but it keeps getting stronger, Jiye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter