A New Family Member

MyungYeon One-Shot Fanfics Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When a new member would be added to Myungsoo and Jiyeon's family...

 

Myungsoo and Jiyeon were happily married for 6 years already and they were blessed by two adorable children which is a boy and girl. Their baby boy's name is Jisoo who is already 5 years old and their baby girl's name is Sooyeon who is already 3 years old. Their babies name was a combination of their names, they've made a lot of combinations on their name and listed it all down then picked the best combination. Myungsoo and Jiyeon were doing a great job on being a parent to Jisoo and Sooyeon. They didn't hire a nanny for them even though they are rich since they wanted to be a hands-on parent to their children. Luckily, both Myungsoo and Jiyeon's parents were a business tycoon and were still both strong and could still work so Myungsoo and Jiyeon don't really need to go to work plus their parents don't want them to work yet since they wanted them to be the one who would take care of their grandchildren.

One day, Myungsoo took out Jiyeon and their children to the park and have some picnic together happily. Jisoo and Sooyeon were very excited because they could play at the playground while Jiyeon was very happy that Myungsoo took them out for a family bonding. Myungsoo and Jiyeon were setting up the place, they put a blanket on the grass and prepared the foods.
Jisoo: "Daddy, mommy! Can we go to the playground?"
Sooyeon: "Please daddy, mommy... Sooyeon wants to play!"
Myungsoo and Jiyeon: "Okay~"
Jiyeon: "Jisoo baby, Sooyeon baby, be careful okay? Don't go too far~ understand?"
Jisoo and Sooyeon: "Yes mommy!"
Myungsoo: "Yah Jisoo! Take care of your little sister, okay?"
Jisoo: "Yes daddy, I will!"
​Jisoo and Sooyeon then ran towards the playground while Myungsoo and Jiyeon continued to set up the place. Soon, they finished setting up the place but they didn't call for their children yet since they wanted their children to have more fun and they wanted to have some time together as well. They sat down on the blanket and Jiyeon rested her body against her husband and Myungsoo hugged her from her waist.
Jiyeon: "Thank you Myungie for taking us out on a picnic, it's so sweet of you to do this..."
He smiled and kissed the crown of her head.
Myungsoo: "Anything for you Yeonie and to our children, you know that I wanted you and our babies to be happy..."
Jiyeon: "Myungie, I want to eat already..."
He chuckled and .
Myungsoo: "You're already hungry? You just ate a while ago on our way here right?!"
She glared at him and pouted.
Jiyeon: "Yah! Fine, I won't eat anymore."
Myungsoo: "Hey~ I was just teasing you, why get mad at me so easily?"
She ignored him and stood up then called for her children.
Jiyeon: "Jisoo! Sooyeon! Come here already!"

She wasn't heard by her children, they were happily playing at the playground so she decided to just fetch them but she suddenly felt dizzy and got out of balance. Luckily, Myungsoo caught her.
Myungsoo: "Are you okay?"
She nodded and said.
Jiyeon: "Hmm... I just suddenly felt dizzy~"
He then guided her to sat down.
Myungsoo: "Sit here and maybe because it's hot that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter