Chapter 8

Unpredictable

 

chapter 8; step one
_______________________________________________________________________________
                                   I will get what I want

Eunri

I heard the doorbell rang and interrupt our hot make out session again.

Kyuhyun growled "Aish! Not again" I chuckled.

"Kyukyu let's continue it later" I pecked his lips and open the door.

"Nooonnaaa~" Ryeowook calling me in a singing tone but abruptly stopped as he saw my husband. "I mean... Mrs. Cho..."

"Mrs. Cho, Are you busy today?" He said to me 

"Yes..."

"No..."

"Yes, she is busy today" Kyuhyun interrupted 

"Baby ...."

"What?!" He shouted

I was surprised on his sudden actions.

"Sorry" he mumbled.

"Um, Wookie. I am free today. So we will be check the new perfume collection right?" I said smilingly at him

 "Yes, Noona I mean Mrs. Cho, I'll be at the car" And he walked away

I turn around to see Kyuhyun and his bad aura.

I cupped his cheeks "Baby ... We will continue it later, and i promise you that no one will interrupt us" I peck his lips but Kyuhyun snake his arms around my waist hugging my tightly

He started to nibble my lower lips asking for entrance. I was taken by his action and fall for his dominance. He explore my mouth deeper and deeper. When I back to my senses i pushed him lightly. We are both panting searching for air

How can this simple peck turn in hot passionate kiss.

"Can Secretary Kim go for you Baby? I can't wait till later" he pouted. Aigoo not again.

"I said later okay! Yah baby better prepare when I come back okay" I wink at him 

I quickly grab my coat and went out before Kyuhyun could protest.

I ran through Ryeowook's car and sat abruptly on the front seat.

"Did you just had a quicky?" His face looked shock.

"Kim Ryeowook you're an interruption to my capades today so you better shut up," I looked for my gloss inside my purse and combed my hair with my fingers.

"But the perfume is already there, noonnaaa~"

"Arasseo. We can sell it now,right?" Couldn't hide my excitement.

He nodded to me as he drove the car to my shop.

After struggling from a quick traffic, we reached my shop and my eyes gleamed when i saw the boxes stack inside.

"They're here!" I squealed. I opened it one by one and I almost cried seeing the hard work that I've done. It's my original perfume. My own creation. 

Ryeowook just stared at me happily. "Noona, i'm gonna pick the paper-bags that we ordered from the printing. I'll be back." He left me alone.

 


Donghae

"Monkey stop!" I shouted that made Hyukjae stepped on the breaks.

"What the---"

I opened the door. "Wait here, I'm gonna buy mom and dad some presents." 

"Be quick Hae!" The monkey snorted.

I ran across the street and went inside the shop. I quickly scanned the for sale items there. Hmm... what would mom and dad like?

"Excuse me... can you recommend... hey..." I smiled widely.

My fallen angel was in front of me, huffing her hair out of her face while carrying boxes of perfumes on both hands.

"Hi..." she smiled sweetly.

I couldn't help myself, I tuck her hair behind the ears. Her face blushed that made her look stunningly beautiful.

"Can I help you? I mean you needed something?" She asked me.

"Yes. You." I grinned.

Her faced turned redder. She laughed nervously. "Mr. Lee stop joking around."

"Donghae." I said.

"Huh?"she was confused.

"Call me, Donghae."

"You want to buy perfume?"

She ignored what I said.

"Yes." I looked around. "For your girlfriend?"

I smirked. "I don't have any girlfriend. It's for my mom and dad."

"Ohh, then try my new collection." She took out the new ones and handed it to me.

"Do you have a sample? For the woman," I asked her

She handed me the tester but I pushed it back. "Try it on you."

She glanced at me and she sprayed lightly on her wrist, rubbed it together and rubbed a few on her neck. I smiled sheepishly.

Eunri stretched her arms for me to smell the perfume.

I grabbed her wrist and smelled it while looking directly in her eyes.

I can feel she tensed up. "I can't seem to smell it properly..." I pulled her closer and hold her waist as my head turned and leaned closer to her neck, my breath brushing to her and I swear I heard her gasp.

"Hmmm..." I closed my eyes, tempted to her flawless skin.

"Donghae!" I could feel she's very nervous. She tried to push me but my strong grip to her narrow waist didn't move me a bit.

I could take it anymore, I'm having this arousal again so I quickly gave a peck on her neck and let her go. "I'll take it. The other one too."

The door swung open and Hyukjae peeked at the door. "Dude, are you done?"

Eunri looked at the door. "Hyukkie~"

The monkey gave her a gummy smile. She greeted him and hugged each other. Whoa, get off her monkey!

"Wow, this is your shop? I'm impressed really," he told her.

Eunri just giggled. We said goodbye to her and went back to the car.

I put on my seat belt. "Monkey, next time don't hug her, okay?"

"She's married, dude. Should I remind you? And what are you? Her boyfriend?" He drove the car away.

I smirked.

"Oh no. Not with her, Lee Donghae." He warned me.

"She's married. To freakin' Cho Kyuhyun! Have some senses!" He sounded like mom now.

I just chuckled. "So? I don't care if she's married. I don't give a even if its Cho Kyuhyun. I will get what I want."

Hyukjae frowned. "You're an ."

____________________________________________________________________________

(A/N).

The Edited version of Chapter 8
 

( h a r l e q u i n. )