Chapter 14

Unpredictable

 

chapter 14; guys night out .... or not?
_______________________________________________________________________________
                                   I'll see you around, Eunhyuk

Donghae

I closed the phone after I spoke to Hyukjae. I asked him to meet me at our favorite nightspot called, ELVES. It's a weekly routine, perhaps, our body needed some alcohol after long tiring weekdays.

I was escorted by the security, well, being a regular client and I'm paying really nice tips to the employees of the bar so I expected the VIP treatment.

Quickly the bartender named, Kangin approached me. "Sir Hae! It's been a while! Where's Sir Hyukjae?"

"He's coming. Can you give me the usual please? Thanks," I told him and glanced around, it's quite crowded today since it was the end of the month, you know, payday.

"Right away, sir!" He gave me a salute and barged into their counter, making me my favorite drink.

Just about ten minutes passed and here comes my ever reliable bestfriend, panting. "What happened?"

"Goddamn it, I bumped into one of my exes and she was bawling in front of me, trying to persuade me," annoyed Hyukjae sat abruptly into the seat.

I chuckled. "Wow, I never thought girls would come chasing you."

"Wtf, Donghae, I have charms." He hit my arms that made me winced in pain. Too strong for a skinny man.

The bulky waiter Kangin approached us and Hyukjae waved his hand, telling him that he ordered the usual drink too.

"So, why do we end up here again on weekends? I thought we graduated from this routine?" Hyukjae asked me as he sipped through his whiskey.

"I'm getting insane," I answered as I drank up straight the vodka and coughed at the effect of the alcohol on my throat.

He chuckled and I smacked his head. "I'm serious."

"Look, if this is about Eunri, I told you, you should stop. You'll just get yourself in trouble!"

"That's why we're here. I will try to get her out of my in' mind," I looked at the dance floor, and saw bunch of girls looking at our direction.

Not my type, I thought. They looked so laid. I like innocent looking woman. With black long straight hair, almond shape eyes, rosy cheeks and pouty lips.

I wiggled my head. What the heck am I thinking! I am totally describing Eunri!

Hyukjae nudged me from my deep thoughts. "Dude, y babes approaching."

I rolled my eyes. "Not my type. Go and entertain them."

I glance at the man with blonde hair beside me. He was drinking his Bloody Mary cocktail when I saw his phone lit up. He looks familiar to me like I saw him before, I don't know where and when.

"Yobeoseyo?" He answered. "Yah, Eunri-ah?!" I look at him. Oh he was Atty. Lee and he was talking to Eunri. I wonder why?

"Eyy, Ri why are you crying?! .... WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!" He answered immediately. I know it was wrong to nosy in their conversation but, what the hell are happening to Eunri.

"Oh c'mon Ri! Tell me what Kyuhyun do to you? .... huh?! .... Yah! Hey don't --- .. DAMN HELL MAN SHE HUNG UP" He slam his both palms at the counter table.

My sea of thoughts starting to drown me up. Why Eunri is still crying. That bastard didn't reconcile with her yet? 

When somebody snake her arms at my body. The hell who is this? 

"Hey, Mister. What are you thinking about?" She whisper. Girl do you think it will work on me? Well in your dreams.

"It's none of your business

She stood beside me and put her left elbow in the counter. "You can open up your problems on me. I'm a good listener.

I glance at her. She is biting her lips. Tsk flirtatious girls. 

"My name is Sooeun" she raise her right hand in front of me.

I smile at her "I'M. NOT. INTERESTED." I emphasize all of the words so she can understood it.

"Why?

Can this girl vanish right now. I don't want to see her face.

"I'm being friendly here eh. Cause you look so lonely."

"I said i'm not interested." Can she stop. I'm here to unwind not to flirt.

"I'm not here to meddle other people's conversation but Miss, stop bugging him." Someone said.

The girl walked away. "Wohoo! Thank you! Hyung you're the best" and make a fist bump at Kangin Hyung.


Hyukjae

I just came back from the restroom when I saw Hae and Kangin hyung talking. I don't want to interfere their business so i sat at the near couch and slump myself.

I thought I was alone in this couch but not. A lady sat beside me and start to play her fingers around my chest.

I raise my right eyebrow and look at her. Okay, she is hot but too clingy. 

"What do you want?" I said.

"You" she caress my cheeks and trace my jawline. wth

"Me?!

"Oh, come on. Don't be shy." She is giving me a goosebumps. 

"Sorry, miss but i'm not in the mood right now" She's too clingy like a leech. 

"But you know, the night is young and let's play" She hug one of my arms and rest her head on my shoulder.

I yanked "Miss can you please stop"

"Didn't you heard what he said?" I cute blonde man came and said it.

I saw the blonde man who's non other than Attorney Lee Sungmin.

My face gave a huge smile upon seeing this cute chubby little man. My savior!

"Sungmin-ah!" I stood up and wiggled my arms to release from the tight grip of the annoying girl.

He gave me a warm smile, acknowledging me. He pointed and tell me to come over his side.

I quickly paced and ran to him, hiding from the back of his small frame.

"The man warned you already and you keep on bugging him. That is so not cool, girl." He glared at the now pouting lady.

"What are you his lover?" She chuckled that made my face blushed. "Seems like that muscled man is whipped by a fatty roll of goof ball like you."

I gasped at the conversation. Uh oh... that sure is not good in the ears of Sungmin. I felt he stiffened as I grasped his shoulders.

"Look young lady with a very foul mouth, I can guarantee you that this muscled man is a very decent guy and I may be a ball of fur but damn hell I gain attention and admiration more than your skeletal thigh."

I almost choke as I bursted laughing when the clingy girl stood up and slap Sungmin's chest with her cheap bag. I saw his victorious smile while he tilted his head on my direction.

"Lee Hyukjae I didn't know you're scared of ladies... why that is so not you," he smirked at me.

"I don't randomly pick up cheap ladies in a bar. I have taste too, you know," I grinned as I pinched his chubby cheeks. "Thanks, Sungminnie you're a life saver."

He slapped my hand and glared at me. "Stop it. You're so gay."

I blushed. "Yah! I'm just being grateful!"

"A simple thank you will do, and mind you, your friend, is getting way out of hand right now. Look," he motioned me to Donghae's direction, my eyes were literally bulging out as a woman riding on top of Hae, his shirt was widely opened and his pants on total loose.

", this is not gonna happen," I grabbed Sungmin's hand and pulled to Donghae's direction. "Help me, we're getting him out of here."

He pulled his hand. "I'm afraid I can't. You see, I need to be with Eunri as she has her own misfortunes. I'll see you around, Eunhyuk." He winked at me, making me blush all over again.

God, you cute little ball of fur! I'll see you soon, Sungminnie! Wait... what did he call me? Eunhyuk? That's new... I like it.

_______________________________________________________________________________

(A/N).

Huhuhu seems like no one reading this fic eymm so sad /pouts/ T___T are my fic is getting boring? huhuhu

So guys lemme know your opinion and suggestion if you have ;) please do comment and subscribe don't be a silent reader hihihi ^^v
 

( h a r l e q u i n. )