Chapter 11.1

Unpredictable

 

chapter 11.1; reminiscing 
_______________________________________________________________________________
                                   And now I'm married to him

Kyuhyun

We are both lying on bed. Doing nothing. 

Riri rested her head on my  bare chest. I caress her hair and kiss her forehead.

"I miss doing this Babe, we just cuddle until we fall asleep" I mumbled.

"Remember the time. You chase me under the rain and you tripped." She laughed. Damn why need to open that topic again. That was the most embarrassing moment I had.

I frowned "Yah! It's all your fault. Because you don't accept my apology to you

"Because ...... aish!" She mumbled. She looks so cute when she curse.

"Because, I see you making a love letter for me?" I smirked.

"Hey! That was not for you and it was not a love letter!" She glared.


flashback

 

There she is with that grumpy look again. I saw her scribbling something from her notes so I walked tiptoed. Then i stopped. Why would I even bother? Oh because she kept on sitting at my fave spot during this time. I hate going to university library because its more peaceful in here, under the tree.

I continued to walk without making noises. Then i towered over her and peeked at the notes she was effortlessly writing.

"Why Hyukjae? Why did we end like this? I thought we're okay? What happened to us," I said out loud which made her startled and shock, dropping all her things and stared wide eyed at me.

"Are you crazy?! You almost gave me a heart attack!" Her pretty face showed irritation.

I grinned. "You always take my spot. This area is mine," I pointed at the engraved name on the tree. 

"See? It has my name in it. Cho Kyuhyun."

She picked up her things and started to walked away. I followed her.

"So... did Hyukjae dumped you?"

She stopped on her tracks and before I knew it, she swung her bag and aimed at me. She hit me with her bag right on my face.

"Get lost you idiot!" She ran after hitting me. Boy that hurts.


 

"I also remembered that you hit me with your satchel bag right thru my face!" I glared at her

"Because, It was rude to read a letter that was not yours" she smirked.

"But, It was also rude to interfere someone's place" It's my turn to smirked.

"Why, Did you buy that place" She frowned. She looks so cute when she was annoyed.

"What If I said i buy it already before you came to my life?" I grinned.

Her face is so epic. "Go with your tree since it's all yours" i bursted into laughter.

"HAHAHA! Babe, It's just my hanging place. Don't be mad" I hugged her tight.

"So how you and Hyukjae broke-up?" I blurted out.

She avoid my gaze. I think it was wrong to open this topic. 

"Sorry, babe if you don't want to talk about it. It's okay" I mumbled. 

"No, since your my husband and baby you need to know" she smile.

"So this is how we broke up ..."


flashback

 

Eunri was stunned by the word's Hyukjae left her. "I'm sorry but its better this way... lets break up."

"Why Hyukjae?" She tried not to cry. 

The boy huffed and brushed his hair frustrate. "I heard your going to get married to the Cho's heir... I'm no match for them. So its better this way."

"Don't you love me anymore?" She asked, her eyes brimmed with tears.

He didn't answered. "I'm sorry, Riri..." he turned around and walked away. He broke up with her on the same spot under the tree behind the university building.

After two weeks of keep coming back to the same spot, hoping Hyukjae will get on his right mind and come back to the place where he left her.


 

 

 

"And that's where you ruined my life Cho Kyuhyun." My wife blurted.

I frowned "Why me??"

"Because you came when my puppy love walked away from me," she smiled?

"So, I am the reason of your break-up. I should be proud?" I asked her

"I think Yes? Cuz you got me now" Ooh her eye smile was so pretty.

"And back then, you're so annoying spoiled fatty brat" she snickers.

"Yah, I'm not fatty back then" I'm saying the truth. I am not a fatty college student before.

"Hahaha, you're so cute" she pinch my cheeks. Huhuhu it hurts. I still wonder why my Riri is sadist.

"I really don't know that your into sports. And that you're the Captain Ball of University Volleyball League" I mentioned. 

"Not obvious right?" She joked. "True, It was not obvious to you. Cause you are so quiet when I found you a nerdy type of girl." I restorted. 

"Do I look like nerd? I'm just a type of innocent girl. Should I say innocent? Haha. I'm not that kind of social-kind-of-girl"

"Well you know. I miss seeing you at the court tossing the ball wearing your maroon jersey shirt and that y spandex shorts." I smirk.

She playfully hit my chest! Ouch, it hurts. "Hey! My chest is not a ball." I growled. "Because you're so byuntae. Are you imagining things while I'm wearing that before?" She glared. That glared that can pierce my precious eyes.

"Hmmm ..." 

"Yah! Kyukyu don't tell me?

"No, I'm not doing that to you before. And you're not my type back then."

"But tell me how did you know I played volleyball? I don't even see your face at the court when we our university have a game." She questioned. Curiosity filled her eyes.



flashback

 

I nudged Ryeowook who's a big fan of the volleyball league. After the hitting-my-pretty-face-with-her-ugly-satchel-bag incident with that girl, I never seen her again on my territory.

"Wookie..." I called him. He's the son of my mom's secretary so he knew me well.

"Boss Kyuuu~" he called me in a singing tone.

I rolled my eyes. I sat beside him. I saw he was engrossed by the game then my eyes caught a very nice pair of legs wearing skimpy shorts and tight fitting shirt. On her back was written the number 0203 and Seong was embossed in it.

Ryeowook eyed me. "Since when you get interested in volleyball boss Kyu?"

"Since that girl played," I muttered and pointed at her.

"Oh... Seong Eunri... the captain of the volleyball team..." Ryeowook said, still focused on the game

So her name was Seong Eunri... nice


"So you have crush on me back then?" She teases me again. God, is she doing some revenge on me?

"No"

"Eh? Just tell me the truth

"Okay, I admire you. Is that okay now? You get your answer?"

"Oh, the Valedictorian of the Business Department had a crush on me. I feel so honored" She laughed.

"And now I'm married to him." She added. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

(A/N).

Do you think it's lame? lol sorry for no updating this past few days. It was because my Queens are here yeah eh eh eh 2NE1 was here on my country, yeah too bad that i can't watch because parent's was not around. Anyways i'm working with my one shot story for my one and only hetero couple aigoo, i need to contain my feels for them kekeke. 

Feel free to comment and don't forget to subscribe and vote /sending lots of hearts/ -anna

( h a r l e q u i n. )