Chapter 11.2

Unpredictable

 

chapter 11.2; memories
_______________________________________________________________________________
                               Only my civil status and surname change

Kyuhyun

I was glad to hear what she said. My baby was so thankful that she was married to me. Well, being married to a rich, handsome man like me. You should really thankful but nah! Only my Baby Eunri can said that.

She still reminiscing some sweet memories from her past or maybe our past.

"Baby you know if the people think that we're not married. You and Ming will mistaken as a couple" I grunted.


flashback

It was break time when Sungmin saw a girl tossing the ball at the hard brick wall. 

"I HATE YOU I HATE YOU" She keep screaming her lungs out. 

"If you keep doing that, the people will think that you're crazy" Sungmin said to the girl smirking.

She stop tossing the ball and look at where the voice came from.

"And who the hell are you to care about me?" She said.

"Hey, I just want to make friends with you." Sungmin said calmly.

They both sat at the near bench. It was awkward at first. No one ever dare to talk. But then.

"This is awkward."

Sungmin let out a small chuckle. That was cute she thought.

"I think I need to make a move first, hahaha" she laugh. "I am Seong Eunri" she extend her arms to make a handshake.

"I know, and I am Lee Sungmin by the way. Law student" He said and grab her hands for a handshake.

"Oh! Nice course, I think I need you to be my personal lawyer in the future." Eunri laugh.

"It was my pleasure to be your personal lawyer someday." Sungmin winks at Eunri.

Eunri blushed at Sungmin's little actions.

"Anyways, how do you know my name?" Eunri asked looking confused.

"I'm a big fan of yours." Sungmin said scratching his nape.

Eunri blushed at embarrassment.  She really want to smack her head right now. How can she forget that she was the captain ball of the volleyball team in this university.

"It's my pleasure to hear that from you." Eunri smiled.

"So may I ask, why are you acting like a crazy maniac that you almost made a crack at that poor brick" Sungmin pointed at the brick that Eunri keep hitting earlier.

"It was that, my very best friend use me for her intentions." Eunri sighed.

"WHAT THE HELL?! DID SHE DO THAT TO YOU!" Sungmin almost screamed.

"You know she likes that boy and that boy don't like her, and then she knows that the boy like me? Well, anyways he make this guy drown to alcohol and she pretends that I am her. And when then I go to this school earlier this morning all of the students gave that disgust looks in their eyes. I'm confused at that moment but then someone inform me that I JUST HAVE A ONE NIGHT STAND WITH THE GUY THAT I DON'T KNOW WHO THE HELL HE IS?! Like they 
accusing the things that I don't do!?
" Eunri sobs really hard. She didn't notice that she suddenly embrace Sungmin.

"Don't mind them Eunri, they only believe on what they heard, and what they saw." Sungmin caress her back to make her comfortable. 

"It was her lost, losing as precious Seong Eunri as her bestfriend." Sungmin said.


"Well, he is the one who comforted me when I need shoulders to cry on" Eunri explained.

Eunri don't said that. You know that your baby is listening to you right now. I frowned at her and said. "Why you didn't approach or call me?"

"Wae? Did you ever gave me your phone number back then?" She mumbled.

I smirk "If I will give you my phone number back then will you ever call or text me?"

"Of course not, Man should make a move first" She snickered.

"Yeah right, and it was not proper it the girl will make a move first" I replied.

"It's been 5 years since our wedding right?" I mumbled.


flashback

Eunri was nervous. She ran her fingers to the silky gown and looked at herself in the mirror. Who would have thought that after she graduated from college, she will enter the world of marriage.

And to her surprise, the husband her parents found for her was none other than the most annoying brat---

"Hey there gorgeous," Kyuhyun popped his head at the door of her hotel room.

"Jesus, Cho Kyuhyun! Where's your manners? What if I am ?" Eunri yelled.

The playful Kyuhyun made his most adorable grin. "It doesn't matter, I'm gonna see you everyday, whats the point of hiding anyway?"

Eunri grabbed the pillow within her reach and throw at him who was laughing hard. Kyuhyun caught it with ease and went inside her room.

"C'mon, don't be such a baby, you,ll gonna ruin your makeup and your pretty face," Kyuhyun ran the back of his hand to her cheeks that made Eunri blush.

Eunri slapped his hand and turned around to hide her embarrassment. "Go away, I'm not yet done,"

"Hurry up okay? The wedding will start in a few minutes," to her surprise' he hugged her from behind and gave a peck on her cheeks.

Blood rushing to her face that made her blush even more. 

"Cho, stop harassing me okay?" Eunri snarked at him.

Kyuhyun just gave her a wink and went out of her room.

The wedding march started and  filled the solemn place, together with chirping birds. They held a garden wedding inside the Cho properties. Few friends and close family were invited. 

Kyuhyun was standing at the man made altar chatting with Sungmin, who was the best man when Eunri started to walk from the end of the aisle.

All eyes were on her, admiring Eunri and she swear that she saw Kyuhyun gasped, his mouth slightly open forming the word 'wow' and staring at her intently.

Eunri blushed by the way Kyuhyun stared. She knew that she poked the interest of the most popular guy in their university. It was just a coincidence that he is also the guy that her parents talked about getting an arranged marriage with.

She didn't protest though as she was a filial daughter. She didn't want to disappoint her parents. 

She reached the end where Kyuhyun's hand offering her to hold it and she nervously accepted, gaining a light squeeze. He leaned closer and whispered.

"Relax, you looked breathtakingly beautiful, I wanna end this right now and go straight to our honeymoon,"

Eunri forcefully smiled and elbowed him making Kyuhyun coughed.

"Shut up, Kyuhyun," she hissed.

They all went silent as the pastor started the ceremony.

"By the power vested in me, I now pronounce you, husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride," the pastor declared that woken up Eunri from her daydreaming.

Kyuhyun face her and lifted her veil, with a playful smile forming his lips.

"What?" Eunri whispered irritate, she wanted to wipe the grin off his face. It's kinda annoying.

"Kyuhyun you're such an---"

He grabbed her nape with his left hand and planted a kiss on her lips. Eunri was surprised by the gentleness of the kiss that made her knees turn to jelly, lifting her arms and held his shoulders.

Kyuhyun encircled his right arm on her petite waist and pulled her closer to deepen the kiss. The audience were giggling and clapping their hands and cooing them as the kiss turned out to be less than two minutes longer.

"Yah! Continue that later, I'm hungry," pouty Sungmin interrupted them.

Kyuhyun left Eunri in aww, his lips still lingers on her. He brushed his mouth on her cheeks. "We'll continue later."

Her face turned beet red. How the hell did Cho Kyuhyun made her become so submissive with just a simple kiss? He held her hand and they went to greet the guest as they proceed to the reception.

 


"Time flies so fast, I wish I can go back at the past" Eunri stared at me.

Eunri gave me a sweet deep kiss that last for 30 seconds.

"Baby, I want more please" I pout.

"Stop, you're getting addictive to it" She chuckles.

"Yeah, and i'm addictive to you too." I give her a wink to die for.

"It won't work on me." Again that annoying quote of her tss.

"You're still the same Seong Eunri, I know since college"


flashback

Eunri received the parcels from the manufacturer. She asked Ryeowook her secretary if the samples of the perfume can be delivered to her house instead at her office. 

 

She opened and scanned the box of perfumes one-by-one. She observed if the packaging was right. 

 

She grab one of her favorite perfume in this year's collection. She opened it and spray it on her body. "Still the best scent for me" she smiled. She put it on the top of dresser. Eunri didn't notice that her husband was done taking his long warm bath.

 

Kyuhyun opened the bathroom door, when she saw her wife seductively spraying a perfume at her long slender neck. 'Geez, Eunri what are you doing?' Kyuhyun thought.

 

Playful smirk starting to creep up at Kyuhyun's lips. She sneakily embrace Eunri's body and kiss her left shoulder. "Baby, you smell so good" 

 

Eunri froze and glance at Kyuhyun by the mirror in front of her. "Yah! What the hell are doing?" She tried to escape at his embrace but Kyuhyun's strength is more stronger than her.

 

"And where do you think are you going?" Kyuhyun asked. 

"SOMEHWHERE FARAWAY FROM YOU" She try to struggle but still Kyuhyun is so strong.

Kyuhyun turn Eunri around. She was shocked at what she saw and covered her eyes with her the hands like a child.

"CAN YOU PUT A SHIRT ON PLEASE?!" Eunri growled.

"Hey! Why should I? This is our house and I can walk it I want." Kyuhyun smirks

"This is my I mean our house too and I command you to put a shirt on." She hissed.

Kyuhyun laughed. She really like to annoy Eunri for the past few months. Almost everyday you can hear their bickering. Kyuhyun embrace her baby again and smell her scent that soothe his precious body.

"Kyuhyun, can you please let go." Eunri said. 

"No, I want us to stay like this for awhile.

"Stay like this for awhile, my !" She hissed.

Kyuhyun laughed melancholy. "You know, my body is only for you. You can touch it anytime you want.

"Damn! Kyuhyun you're so ert." She hissed. Eunri use all of her strength to push Kyuhyun away from her.

"Hahaha, Baby! Only to you" and Eunri left the room.


"Yes I am, Only my civil status and my surname change." She said.

Eunri stand up and goes to the bathroom but before she go inside, I make my way to the door frame of the bathroom to stop her. "Not so fast, c'mon it so early and you want to take a bath already. Can we cuddle for a minute or maybe hours more.

She push me away and she look at me with her hands both on her hips. "I feel sticky already Kyukyu, please let me take a bath and we can cuddle later

But a playful idea came to my mind. She didn't lock the bathroom door so I sneakily go inside and ......

_______________________________________________________________________________

(A/N).

Hello! Annyeong ~ Today was Kyuhyun's 8th Anniversary so I decided to post this 11.2 yaay! So can you guess who is the mystery man that her ex-bestfriend likes? Well we will know him soon ~! So to be honest your author-nim is an elfish kekekeke XD i have my twitter account so you can talk to me there @annaxxihae

Feel free to comment, suggest :) Subscribe and vote if you only want ^^ hihihi i'm not forcing you guys -annalee

 

( h a r l e q u i n. )