Chapter 5

Unpredictable

Donghae POV

 

 

As I enter, I see this beautiful angel cleaning the plates that we used earlier.

I stepped closer, not making any noises. I smelled her sweet scent, it's addicting.

She smelled a mixture of raspberry and a bit of jasmine, that gives a tingling sensation.

She turned around and was surprised by my presence.

"Mr. Lee what are you doing?" She said to me surprised 

"I just want to help you" Grinning at her

She smiled at me. . The prettiest smile I've ever seen.

"No need, Mr. Lee. I can manage. Would you like some cup of coffee?" She wiped her hand and re-heat the ground coffee from the percolator.

Staring at her can make my day complete. I am speechless at her. She so kind, so pretty, everything. She prepared another cups of coffee and put it on a tray.

she carried the tray and I followed her, before we reached the door, Kyuhyun popped out of nowhere.

I saw the way Kyuhyun looked at me, like he wants to eat me alive. I chuckled and walked towards him.

When I come face to face with him, I tapped his shoulder.

"Aren't you crossing the line, Mr. Lee?" he whispered to me

"As far as I know, this is your kitchen and I happened to asked your wife for a cup. Tsk, tsk, Mr. Cho you're not a good host at all."

 

 

 

Kyuhyun POV

As I ended the call with Mr. Yamato

I go back to fetch my loving wife at the conference room

To my surprise she was not there, I bet she was cleaning the utensils that we use earlier. 

"Where's Eunri, Sungmin?" I asked her bestfriend. He was busy munching the leftovers and pointed his hand directly to the attached kitchen of the conference room.

"Ri-mmm-ri was-mmmm-hingg the di-mmm-shes" he mumbled, his mouth was full.

I rolled my eyes. Aish, this fatty really hover the food too much.

I walked towards the kitchen and to my surprise, Donghae was towering over my wife, with a playful smile on his face.

"What are you doing here, Mr. Lee?" I asked in an irritated tone.

He chuckled. "As far as I know, this is kitchen and your pretty wife is making a coffee so I happened to asked for a cup. Tsk, tsk, you're not a good host, Mr. Cho."

I ignored his sarcastic reply and smiled at my wife who was carrying the tray of coffee cups.

"I'll take it baby," I told her.

She smiled at me that makes my heart flutter. I really love her smile.

I took the tray from her hand and dampen a kiss on her temple. I saw Donghae smirked by my gestures.

I looked at him, "Why don't you get out of here, Mr. Lee? My lawyer is there and you can discuss your proposal to him."

I encircled my arms to Eunri's waist and guided her to the conference table as Donghae trailed behind us.

"Lucky bastard," I heard him whisper.

I looked back. "Damn yes, I am." I pulled my wife closer to me.

We reached the table and I saw Sungmin with Hyukjae preparing all the necessary documents for the proposal.

I put down the tray on the table, my wife sat down beside me. She listened to Sungmin and Hyukjae exchanging ideas and giving out some pointers on how to make our collaboration successful.

I agreed to the written proposal and we signed the contract. Donghae will come to my office to work, as part of our deal. I called my secretary to arrange the empty room beside my office that he will occupy for the next six months.

After I signed, I passed the documents to Donghae. I looked up and saw him staring intently to my wife. My instincts told me that there's something about the way he stare but I shrugged it off. Eunri is mine. She loves me and I won't let her drift away.

"Ehem," I called Donghae's attention.

He looked at me and took the papers from my hand.

He quickly signed it and stood up. "I'll come here tomorrow morning and we'll start working. I'll see you around, Mr. Cho..." he made a quick glance to my wife and smiled at her. "Nice to meet you, Eunri."

My wife answered back with a pretty smile. "You too, Mr. Lee."

"Um, Riri I need to go too. I have some errands to do." Sungmin said before heading out.

"Baby, come with me in the office. It's more comfortable there than here." Taking the two coffee mugs

When we reach my office. I gently put the coffee mugs at the near table.

She stood in front of me and dangerously put the both of her hands around my nape. Damn, this girl know how to lose my control. 

"Baby" she mumbles

"Yes?" I said while tracing her soft fluffy cheeks.

"Don't be jealous at Mr. Lee

"Yah! Who said I'm jealous at him? You know i'm 110% better than him." I said looking at her

I'm just stating the truth. I'm not jealous but I have this verge of feeling that I should protect my baby away from him.

"As you said so." She chuckles

That was cute so i pinch her cheeks.

"Oh, look at my baby he is not sulky anymore" she giggles one more time. 

"Yah! I'm still you know" I said raising one of my eyebrow.

"So what to do you want me to do to console you?" She pout at me.

Aigoo, my baby is pouting at me. I want to kiss that luscious lips.

"Kiss me." I smirk at her. 

"Is that what you want eh?

"Ofcourse baby just give me a kiss"

I pulled my wife and we both stumble at the swivel chair. I forced her to sat on my lap as I claimed her lips.

She encircled her arms on my neck as my hand trailed her back down to her small waist

My wife pulled away, drawing her breath. She bit her lips making me crazy. I love the way she teased me.

"Baby, not here," she whispered. My face showed disappointment. "Why? My office is private. We can do whatever we want... besides... your my wife."

She kissed my forehead, the mole on the lower part of my right eye, my nose and then she whispered to my ear.

"I'd rather do it in our home," she playfully giggle. 

I sighed. My body was in heat. I can't control myself. I want her so bad right now.

"Fine..." I surrendered to her. Whatever Eunri said, I cant say no to her. That's how much I love her.

Eunri looked at me, feeling regretful of not doing what I wanted. She stepped in, and held my face.

"Let's make it quick," she kissed my lips and sat again on my lap as her hand move to take away my coat

I helped her do it, getting eager, as quickly as possible. I started to her dress.

When I finished ing her dress, I lifted her skirt until the waist when my office door, which I forgot to lock sweep open.

 

 

 

 

"Mr. Cho, I forgot to---" Donghae was surprised by almost Eunri on top of me. He smirked. "Oh, am I interrupting something?


So how was that? Damn, Donghae being the er aigoo ...