Chapter 2

Unpredictable

 

chapter 2; the rival
_______________________________________________________________________________
                                   May I know who you are?

Donghae

"Anna i don't love you anymore! Let's break-up

I wore my checkered shirt as I walked to the living room, kicking all the trash from the party last night.

The girl who I used to date, my current fling Anna was weeping as I said those heartbreaking words. It was nothing to me really. Woman just come and go to the life of Lee Donghae.

"How could you do this to me?!" Anna shouted hysterically.

My bestfriend, Lee Hyukjae lifted his head with an irritated look. "Would you mind? I'm in sleeping here, jeez..." he went back to sleeping on the couch.

"Could you please SHUT UP!" I shouted at her.

I see that Anna is crying on what I said to her. I scream at her and I don't care. Cause I am the almighty Lee Donghae.

"Fine! If you want that! I'll give it to you" and then she walk away slamming the front door of my house.

"You know what dude? Just tell her to off your life... " Hyukjae told me as he stood up half and really pissed by the chaos.

"Didn't you hear me? I already dumped her but she's too clingy..." I picked up my coat.

Suddenly I hear my phone rings and it was my secretary. I picked it up "Yes Secretary Song?" I answered. "Mr. Lee you will have a meeting at 7AM at Seoul Motors Company, better be ready Sir" he said. 

I ended the call and look at my wristwatch. "DAMN IT'S ALREADY 6:30AM"

"Yah! Hae can you low down your voice! No need to scream, jeez" that monkey said.

"Why the hell you Hyuk, don't tell me that I have an early meeting today?!" I look at him with my hands on my hip.

"Do I look like your secretary or assistant? and instead of bickering, go and prepare yourself" he said mockingly and lay down again at the couch.

I went back to my room, and checked my watch. I've got 30 minutes to take a quick shower and change to my business attire.

Hyukjae has been my companion since childhood. I've been raised by his parents as my parents died from a car accident when I was 12.

My interest in cars and mechanics gave me the success of owning a car manufacturing company. With the help of Hyukjae and my parents fortune that they left me, I became one of the youngest millionaire in Seoul.

I finished preparing in less than fifteen minutes, my plan of having breakfast outside with Hyukjae went to a halt as I grab my coat from the closet and went straight to him.

"Get up, monkey." I pulled his arm and picked up his crumpled shirt.

"Yah! Why do you want to drag me? I'm still sleepy!" Hyukjae protested, there's no plan of going with me.

"I need back up and you know that." I locked the door behind and Hyukjae was trailing off with his half closed eyes.

"Back up for what?" He snorted as he put on his shirt and sat at the front seat of my sleek BMW car.

"I'm gonna meet, the infamous Cho Kyuhyun," I smirked.

"Oh, I see. This was your biggest rivalry at Car Business right?" Hyuk said while looking through outside of my window.

"Yes and this time I will let him down" i said smirking. 

Not this time Kyuhyun and I will bring you down and your company. I looked at Hyukjae and looks like he was drown in deep thoughts.

"Hyuk what are you thinking about?

"If seems that this Kyuhyun guy is so familiar" Hyuk blurted out

"Because he's one of the most successful car manufacturer aside from me and also my biggest rival" I explain to him

Hyukjae glanced at me. "No. There's something about him that''s remind me of my past. I just couldn't figure it out."

"It's just your imagination Hyuk" I glanced at him once again and chuckled

"Fine. You treat me for breakfast and lunch today since you drag me here so early... I'm suppose to take an off today," Hyukjae glared at me.

"This stingy brat aish!" I gritted my teeth. 

Silence filled the whole journey to the Seoul Motors Company that was own of Cho Kyuhyun 

And here we come at the front of building of the said company. I don't know why I have a sudden appointment with him. I just let out a smirk and gave my keys to the valet

As me and Hyukjae entered the 15-storey building, I couldnt help but to compare it to my company. Indeed it was better than mine. I'm a newbie to this business but I can say that in the span of two years, I made it almost to the top, beating the almighty Cho Kyuhyun. Almost.

We went to the elevator on the left side, the receptionist told me that it will head us to the penthouse where Cho Kyuhyun's office is located. As I press the P button, someone grab the closing door.

I smirked as soon as I noticed who stopped the door.

"Well, well, well... who do we have here..." I started.

He looked at me with confusion. "Pardon?"

"Nice to meet you here, Mr. Cho Kyuhyun," I offered my hand.

"And may I know who are you?" He accepted it.

"Lee Donghae."

_______________________________________________________________________________

(A/N).

The Edited version of Chapter 2

( h a r l e q u i n. )