Chapter 4

Unpredictable

 

chapter 4; the first time i saw an angel
_______________________________________________________________________________
                                   You've got a great wife here

Eunri

I was making a lunch for my baby, I should console him cause he looks like a sulky kid earlier this morning.

And sudden my secretary called me. "Oh, yes Wookie, Hahaha! I mean secretary Kim. What's the matter?"

 He chuckled "Anything is fine Mrs. Cho. I just want to update you with your new perfume collection that will be release this summer"

"Oh I thought it will release on fall" I said 

"Well Ma'am because of demand. They want it to release earlier" He said on the other line.

"Okay Wookie, Thank you for informing me" then i cut the line

I hear the doorbell rang and I immediately open it. See my ever famous childhood bestfriend Sungmin.

"And what are you doing here in my house this early, Atty Lee?" I glared.

"Yah! Riri don't give me that face!" He said while his two hands in his hips.

"You know Ming, you look like a gay with that pose" I said with a smirk crossing my arms at him

"Don't you said that word to me Riri. For your information I'm not gay, I'm more feminine than you" Sungmin said walking inside my house.

Look at this bunny. The Lawyer without manners. Tsk!

"Oh, you cook some food. You know i'm coming huh!

I walk towards him pinching his cheeks "It's not yours and don't you dare to touch that food! Ara?"

He nods "Ara-ara just don't pinch my cheeks" he pouts

His famous pout again. "It won't work on me Ming. And by the way what are you doing here?"

"I'm bored that's why I am here" He smile cheekily 

"You don't have any work today? Trials?" I said sitting next to him

"I don't since there are no clients today and I just win my latest case" he said happily

"Oh! I'm so happy for you Ming. I don't wonder why they want you to be there lawyer when they have a case"

"Anyways Riri, I know you will bring it to Kyu so i can give you ride? And there some matters we will talk

"Sure, you insist it. And you will be my chauffeur for this day" I said laughing at him

"Yah! Riri stop bullying me" He pout again

"I said your aegyo won't work on me so stop doing that


3rd Person

"Mr. Cho, your wife is here..."

 

 

 

Kyuhyun's face lighten up as he heard his secretary.

"I'll be there in a minute," he said.

He stood up and went to Donghae. "Let's discuss it some other time when my lawyer is around then we'll settle everything."

"Did I hear you calling me?" Sungmin bursted from the door followed by Kyuhyun's lovely wife.

"Sungmin-ah!" Kyuhyun smiled at him and approached the two but he quickly set aside Sungmin and hugged his wife

"Baby, .... I can't breathe" Eunri said to Kyuhyun. 

And he let go of the hug. "Umm, baby i want you to meet my business colleagues" as he introduce her wife to the two men inside the conference room.

 

 

"Hyukjae..."

 

 

"Eunri..."

 

 

 

"Did you know each other?" Kyuhyun looked confused.

"He was my ex/She was my ex" Both of them replied.

Kyuhyun looked at Hyukjae with alarm.

"Hey, it was all in the past. We were kids back then. Besides you two look happily in love. I wouldnt barge in dont worry," Hyukjae assured him.

"So how's life Hyukkie?" Eunri asked.

"All is well, Eunri. Me and Donghae were living a very healthy life, right?" Hyukjae nudged Donghae.

There's no reply from the other man. He turned around and saw Donghae staring at Eunri, like he was pulled into an enchanted phase.

"You know what," Kyuhyun cutted their conversation. "Why dont we have lunch together?"

"Great idea! I'm really hungry right now, Kyuhyun." Sungmin delightedly picked the lunch box Eunri brought.

"Come and join us. I brought enough for five people," Eunri glanced at Donghae who kept quiet the whole time.

"Are you okay, Mr..."

Donghae found himself and offered his hand to Eunri. "Donghae. Lee Donghae."

Eunri gladly accepted his hand but she quickly pulled it when Donghae squeezed her hand.

She glanced at her husband but he was busy enjoying his food.

She offered Donghae and Hyukjae the food that she made.

"Eunri, you became prettier when you get married. Now, I regret letting you go," Hyukjae teased.

Kyuhyun almost choked when he heard what Hyukjae said.

He laughed and Donghae joined him.

"I was just kidding dude," Hyukjae tapped Kyuhyun's back. "You've got a great wife here."

"You think I didn't know that by now?" Kyuhyun snapped at him.

"Easy bro" Sungmin said

Eunri sat beside Kyuhyun and pinched his cheeks. "Aww, my baby's jealous." She looked again to the opposite side but this time, there's a playful smile pasted on Donghae's lips.


Donghae

I was stunned by the beauty in front of me. I couldn't find the words. She's like an angel. An angel sent from above but unfortunately been married to a devil in front of me.

I look like an idiot staring at her. I was surprised to know that Hyukjae was acquainted to her. This damn monkey had a chance to date her back then!

As I witnessed how she take care of Kyuhyun made me feel more envious of him. This bastard has it all. Fame, fortune, and woman.

"Mr. Cho, you had a call from your office. Mr. Yamato from Japan." Kyuhyun's secretary informed him.

He stood up and left us. Eunri took care of the dishes and went to the adjacent kitchen of the conference room to clean up.

"Hyukjae," I called my bestfriend. "Can you ask, Mr. Lee Sungmin here on how can we have the formal arrangements of our partnership with Kyuhyun?" I stood up and went to the adjacent kitchen without them noticing my intention.

________________________________________________________________________________

(A/N).

The Edited version of Chapter 4
 

( h a r l e q u i n. )