Chapter 13

Unpredictable

 

chapter 13; misunderstanding
_______________________________________________________________________________
                                   Didn't I tell you don't touch nor do anything that I said

Kyuhyun

I'm walking to the hallway of my office when I see that Mr. Lee came earlier than I expected.

"Well, Someone is an early bird here" He walks with me with his both hands on his pocket. My female employees looking at him like they see a Good-Looking-God.

Didn't they know that I'm here? It's hurting my ego.

"You know Mr. Cho, early bird catches the worm" He smirks

"What do you mean by that?" I look at him.

"Nothing, you will find out soon" He said smirking.

Can he stop doing that habit of him. I really want to wipe that smirk away.

I open the door and gesture him to come inside.

"So what's the plan Mr. Lee?" I said opening my bag.

He sits down in one of the couches around my office. "According to my plan, we can use your or i'll said my design for this project."

 

"For your information Mr. Lee that design was mine not yours!" I said to him.

"Easy, Mr. Cho. How did Mrs. Cho handle you with that attitude" he chuckled.

 

Can this annoying man get out in my office now. His presence here makes me fume up.

Then sudden i feel that my phone vibrates, I fishes out my phone and look at the caller. My wife is calling me.

I press the green button to answer it "Hel---

"CHO KYUHYUN!!!!!" He scream so I wean my phone thru my ear. I heard Mr. Lee chuckled again.

"I bet your wife is mad now" he crosses his leg and sips his coffee.

"Shut up will you" I hissed.

"Okay okay, just cool down Mr. Cho"

"Kyuhyun, did you remember what I tell you yesterday?" She said to me in calm tone.

"Uhhh..." he thought for a moment. "We do nothing and we cuddle all day?"

"No other than that!

"I don't remember" I scratch my nape. I really don't remember. 

"Cho Kyuhyun, you freakin use the cooking oil instead of Dishwashing liquid soap to our utensils! And you broke our freakin dishwasher" She said. 

"Did I tell you that don't touch nor do anything that I said" She add.

"But we can buy another" I said.

"KYUHYUN, YOU KNOW THAT I HATE WASTING OUR MONEY RIGHT?!" She screamed again.

"But I was just a small matter Ri" I said.

"For me it's not, be practical Kyu." The she hung up.


Donghae

I chuckled. I heard the conversation loud and clear because honestly, Eunri's loud voice was echoing at the office.

"It's not funny," Kyuhyun snapped at me that made me burst into laughter.

"I'm sorry. I didn't expected that you're so whipped," I talked in between laughter.

He slammed his hand on the table, his face was red, showing that I pissed him really bad.

I lifted my hand, but my inner self urge me to put more oil to his burning anger.

"I can't imagine you later when you get home. Eunri must be very mad," I continue as I glance again to the designs that we've been working on.

He casually took a deep breath and glared at me, with a smug on his face. My smirk faded. I didn't like it when he gave me that expression.

"I can totally change her mind in an instant, Mr. Lee. A few arguments is healthy in a relationship didn't you know that?"

I stopped and looked at him. I was stunned with his sudden attack.

His face drew a deadly smile. "I bet you didn't know that. May I ask, do you have a good relationship recently? Because if not, then you can't relate to what I've been trying to say. Arguing with the woman you love is healthy because later on when you make up, that's when the excitement starts."

It was my turn to feel quite embarrassed. My face turned beet red.

I cleared my throat, no words escaped through my mouth. , I should counter his attack! I will never lose to this man!

"If you're presuming my life is boring... think again Mr. Cho because I am one active man. My relationships were healthy if that's what you want to know."

It was his turn to chuckle. "Why so defensive Mr. Lee? I'm not trying to dig in something."

"Why are we getting into this type of conversation anyway? As if you're trying to warn me about your relationship with your wife. Am I a threat to you?" I gained my confidence.

"Ha! In your dreams Mr. Lee and I am not threatened at all. Much more to you."

I shrugged my shoulders. "Suit yourself. I am here because I want to make money. I do my stuff outside business and I don't think you have the right to mingle with it. Let's stick to the project."

"Well, I'm just letting you know that you don't have the right insult me when I do my personal stuff either. Whether its inside my premises or not, you stay out of it. Especially if it involves my wife."

I sighed and didn't look straight into his eyes. Did he notice that I was eyeing on his wife? I am attracted to Eunri, but I must be crazy if I continue to admire her. I know she is happy with Kyuhyun and who am I to ruin their relationship? But goddamn it! I can't get her out of my head.

We did our work quietly after the heated conversation. While I was thinking about Eunri, I didn't know I finished fifty percent of the skeletal image of our new project. I felt proud and a small smile escaped my lips.

He looked at me with a frown. "You're done?"

I handed him the sketches. "Almost."

He didn't want to admit but I saw the glint in his eyes, telling me that he's quite impressed.

"I'm good, right?" I said proudly.

He snorted. "Yeah, yeah." He returned the sketches and continue to search for the materials that we will use and contact the suppliers when his phone rang again, flashing the name of his beloved wife.

He became giddy and nervous at the same time, not so typical Mr. Cho.

"Yes, honey? Still mad at me?" He answered that earned a snicker from me.

"Kyu, why aren't you calling me back after I hanged up on you? Aren't you going to admit the mistake that you made?" Eunri's voice was louder than before. Uh oh. She is really, really mad.

"Babe, honey please. It's just a small matter. I'm sorry if I wasted some plates and pans. I'm sorry," he whispered but enough for me to hear him.

"No, no. You didn't call me back and waited for me to call you before you say sorry?! You're not serious about it?!"

He slapped his forehead, I can tell that he's getting irritated too. It was like those time that he can't pursue his wife with his little mistakes.

"Let's talk about this issue when I get home, Eunri. I'm in the middle of work now." He finally said, trying to contain his irritation.

"You will not go home until you learn how to become more practical and I won't even prepare dinner for you as a punishment. No more buts, Kyu! You should listen to me once for crying out loud!"

"Eunri! Enough!" He hissed.

There's a long silence on the other line that made Kyuhyun panicked. "Babe? Honey? Still there? I'm sorry if I shouted. Please let's talk about this later, okay?"

I heard sobs. wtf, Kyuhyun is such an ! Is this what he told me about healthy small arguments? He made his wife cry!

"Babe... baby... don't cry. I'm sorry, please." He walked back and forth, literally face palming himself.

I just closed the folder as I watched Kyuhyun squirmed. He looks stupid. The mighty CEO of Seoul Motors were having dilemma on how to calm his lovely wife. Tsk, life.

"I hate you, Kyu!" I heard the loud crash, from the other line. Did she just throw her phone?

"!" Kyuhyun slammed his phone on the table. "I'm screwed."

I stood up and gather my things. "You should go because who knows, you might end up sleeping in couch." I couldn't help it. This man made Eunri cry.

He pulled my tie and come face to face with me. "Stay out of it."

I grabbed my tie and pressed my lips, trying to calm myself. "You're such a jerk. Healthy relationship huh?"

He pushed me, almost losing my balance and I chuckled to his uncontrollable emotion. I waved goodbye. "See you tomorrow, Mr. Cho. I hope tomorrow you'll be a professional man and should be back to your senses so that we continue our project smoothly without you being distracted. I hate wasting time and money."

I turned around, with a smirk on my face.

_______________________________________________________________________________

(A/N).

Man first day of school is hella tiring >//< I HATE MY GODDAMN SCHEDULE -____-

anyways Kyuhyun's kissing scene ... 3 huhuhu. Please don't hate my Donghae he is so adorable to be hated ..
 

( h a r l e q u i n. )