Chapter 1

Unpredictable

 

chapter 1; morning routines
_______________________________________________________________________________
                                   You were the First Love I ever had

 

Eunri

It was 4 years when Kyuhyun and I married. It was an arranged married but both of us agree cause we are deeply inlove with each other. 

I was 20 when I first laid my eyes on a certain man and I fell head over heels. This man make my heart skip a million beats. 

And there he is. Sleeping beside me. I looked at him. This man looks like an angel when he his sleeping but like a wild beast when he's awake. Sometimes I wonder if he's really an owner of a famous car manufacturer in the country.

I stood up and streched my body as the morning sunlight greeted me. Kyuhyun turned around, his bare chest peeked from the blanket. I caressed it and gave him a peck on the lips.

"Wake up sleepy head," I mumbled to his ears. "Secretary Bae called and you have a meeting at seven."

Then Kyuhyun suddenly pulled me and hugged me tightly.

He whispered to my ear "Let's stay like this for awhile"

"Baby..." I hugged back. "The meeting is in 45 minutes..."

Kyuhyun snuggled in between my shoulder blade and neck. "Don't care I'm too lazy to get up. Besides, I'm enjoying your fresh scent... hmmm."

I pushed him back. "Baby c'mon don't be a lazy bum."

He chuckled and kicked the blanket out of his body. He stood up, did a slight stretching and I handed him the towel and his boxers. He smirked as I followed him while he walks toward our luxurious bathroom.

My eyes were glued to his perfect body. Thought he's not sculpted, his milky skin and broad shoulders were enought to capture my picky heart.

"Do you like what you see baby?" He smirks at me.

"Baby, shut up!" I laughed at him. "Of course I do but you don't have to brag about it. You don't even have muscles so don't be so over confident." I .

"But you fell in love with it" another playful smirk escaped his lips.

Stop it, Cho. It won't work on me" I pushed him inside the bathroom. "You've got thirty minutes, baby!"

I smiled seductively. "You won't get to your meeting on time baby." I joined him inside the bathroom.

"Oh, baby you really like to have a shower with me huh?!" he grins.

"No way Baby! I'm just pushing you inside! Yah! Take a shower now! You will be late on your meeting, I will prepare everything that you need" I winked at him and went out.

I prepared a small breakfast for him. I spread some butter on the bagel and poured a cup of coffee from the percolator.

Kyuhyun took a quick shower and after 15 minutes, he was all set looking good in his three piece suit while he approach me at the kitchen.

I felt his arms hugging my waist.

"Baby" he whispers. I turned around to look at him.

"I don't feel like attending the meeting today" he pouts.

"Yah! Baby your pout won't work on me. Oh! Come here I will fix your tie"

I fixed his tie. He was staring at me. He sighs. I looked at him and smiled.

"I know baby, as much as I want you to stay, this is our reality. You have to work. I have to work."

I hugged him after fixing his tie "Don't worry i'll visit you later. I will bring lunch so don't go anywhere" I gave him my famous eyesmile.

He nodded. "Baby, let's eat our breakfast now" Kyuhyun mumbled.

Kyuhyun ate his bagel with rush as I wiped the crumbs off his lips. "What do you want for lunch?"

"The usual. My favorites..." he smiled at me.

I pouted. "Aren't you tired of eating the same deokbokki and chapjae?"

He stood up and drank his coffee straight.

"I wouldn't get tired of eating the food you make just as much as I wouldn't get tired of loving you, baby."

"Don't be so cheesy babe, it doesn't suit at you."

He picked up the keys at the counter as I walked him to the front door. He leaned forward and gave me a mouth watering kiss. He never fails to make me feel giddy by his sweet gestures. Even a simple kiss could make my heart burst with so much happiness

"See you later, I love you." He said goodbye.

_______________________________________________________________________________

(A/N).

The Edited version of Chapter 1
 

( h a r l e q u i n. )