Chapter 10

Unpredictable

 

chapter 10; what to do?
_______________________________________________________________________________
                                   Just stay beside whole day, baby

Eunri

I woke by the sunrise piercing thru my eyes. I looked at the man that made my life complete. I run my fingers in his features from his eyelashes to his nose and his luscious lips.

"Baby are you done studying my face" he said while his eyes is still close.

"Not yet" and i kissed the tip of his nose. I giggled.

"Oh my baby is so cute" he grinned. "What?" I said looking confused. "Hahaha! Babe, the way you act. You look like a 16 years old teenager."

I frowned "So you think i'm only cute cause i act like a teenage kid?!" "Of course not! Either you act cute or matured. I still love you

"Eww, baby you're so greasy" i make a disgusting look. "Yeah! The greasy man that you love" he winks.

"By the way, babe i like your scent last night" he said while hugging me tightly.

"Really, that was my new collection. It should be out in few months but they said it was in demand so it comes out earlier than i expected" i stated.

"I'm so proud of you babe" he suddenly kiss my neck. I feel a sudden sensation. I closed my eyes and I imagined some things. When Donghae came to my mind. The feels of him kissing my neck.

I just thought, what if Donghae was here beside me. 

Probably he wont let me sleep. I can feel that he's a ually active man.

But what if I meet him first. Do I still accept this arranged married? But no I believe in destiny that Kyuhyun was the right guy for me. I love him more than my life. Donghae is just a friend for me. Acquaintance to be exact.

I was interrupted by my thoughts when Kyuhyun suddenly hovers on top of me "Babe your smell so nice yet you "

"Yah! Babe don't tell me you want a Round 2?" He smirk "Of course baby I want"

"But I'm tired" I mumbled.

"But I want more" he whined! "No!!" I growled.

"You're so ert Kyukyu" I stared at him playing his bangs. "Only to you babe."


Kyuhyun

I woke up to my wife's intense stare. She was looking at me with her lovely eyes and I couldn't help but to sigh.

She looked seductively that morning and I wanted to make love to her again but she told me she was tired. 

I have a free day today and I wonder what could we possibly do something.. I'm thinking of being productive and domestic for her. I want her to relax today.

I lifted my body and sat up. "Want to bake something today?" I asked her.

She glared at me and chuckled. "You and baking don't get along well, Kyukyu."

"I wanted to try again," I sheepishly grin.

"The last time you did, we almost loose our house... No." She picked up her clothes one by one.

She couldn't find her shirt so she grab the nearest one, which is my shirt and put it on. God, she looked breathtakingly beautiful.

"What about I cleaned?" I suggested.

"You broke my vacuum by trying to the nails out of the corner in the walk in closet. No," she stood up but I pulled her and made her to sit on my lap.

"Wash the car?" I snuggled to her neck.

"You made a mini pool outside the last time you wash the car. Its a good thing our neighbor didn't report you to the management of this subdivision so... No."

"What should I do then?! I wanted to make something special for you!" I whined and pouted.

Eunri grinned and put her arms around my neck. She kissed me and a soft moan escape my lips. 

"Just stay beside me the whole day, baby" she smiled.

"If I stay beside you the whole day, i cant promise i'll behave properly, with you in my arms like this, you know i cant keep my hands and lips off you," i mumbled.

She brushed her fingers through my hair. "I didn't say we cant snuggle or a bit touchy. I want to enjoy you here beside me doing nothing because its rare for you to stay in the house with me. You're too much busy nowadays and with your new design ongoing, i bet you'll stay out longer than you stay here with me. I missed you, you know," i saw the glint of sadness in her eyes.

My heart flutter just by the thought my wife is missing me so much. Am I neglecting her?

"I'm sorry baby. Ill make it up to you I promise. I'm all yours today," i kissed her forehead.

I took out my phone and dialed. 

Sungmin answered on the other line.

"Ming, can you go to my office today and guide Mr. Lee? I'm gonna take an off and its his first day of work so..." i asked my lawyer.

"Alright but tell Riri make some bento for me, i don't like to buy food outside." He said cheerfully.

"Aishh you fatty, just come here for dinner later. My wife is work free today okay?"

"Ohhh, i see... baby making perhaps?" He giggled on the other line.

"Lee Sungmin!!!" I shouted.

I huffed. Sometimes, I wonder who's older. Me or Sungmin?

Eunri laughed. "You got your match. You know how childish Ming is."

"How did you end up being best friends with him anyway?"

She laughed even more. "Because... Sungmin has a huge crush on you and I found it cute."

My eyes grew bigger. "Is he really... gay?"

"He's not gay... he had previous girlfriends but he admitted to me that he has a crush on you."

"Aren't you threatened?" I asked wide eyed.

"As if you'll gonna sleep with him. Wouldn't you?" She glared at me.

"I'm very straight thank you very much. I have a hot y wife and i couldn't ask for more."

Eunri giggled once again. "I like Sungmin cuz we share the same taste in men." And she bursted into laugh.

I tickled her. God, i love this woman till my last breath. If someone or somebody take her away from me, ill spend all my millions to take that person to hell. I swear.

 

______________________________________________________________________________

(A/N).

I hate it. I should post it earlier than i expected but someone erase this chappy -___- So two updates for today :D Hello to my lovely readers and silent ones
 

( h a r l e q u i n. )