Chapter 7

Unpredictable

 

chapter 7; acting cute
_______________________________________________________________________________
                                  BUT I AM CUTE! SEE!

Eunri

"Sorry for interrupting again." Mr, Lee closed the door and I looked at Kyuhyun.

"That's why I don't want to do it here in your office" I said as I buttoned my polo shirt and fixed my skirt.

I stood up and drank my coffee. I'm so mad at Kyuhyun right now.

"Baby" he sat next to me and snake his arms around my waist. 

"No! Kyuhyun your tactics won't work on me this time" i mumbled at him.

 I see that Kyuhyun startled. He knows it when I called him by his first name.

"Baby, don't be mad at me please" he pouted

I rolled my eyes on him. I felt so humiliated being caught by a stranger in an awkward situation.

I shoul've fall for his seductive charms. Kyu always made me change my mind as soon as I stare at his pleading eyes.

"If you don't have anything to do, let's go home." I completely ignored his aegyo pleads.

I heard him sigh. He knew he have to give up if I am really upset. 

Our place is just a five minute drive away from the building. I didn't let him opened the door for me. I went out of the car and walked straight to our mansion. 

It's ridiculous living in a big house for just the two of us. But Kyuhyun insisted on buying one because he want his kids to have a space. Ridiculous idea but cute. We didn't plan of having kids yet because I told him I'm not ready yet and he respect my decision.

"Baby..." he called me. He's trying to act cute and I hate him for that.

"I'm sorry really! I promise it wont happen again. Don't ignore me pleaseee!" He whined.

I almost bursted out laughing. I cant look straight into his eyes because I might rolled on the floor literally.

"Cho Kyuhyun stop acting cute." I snorted.

"BUT I AM CUTE! SEE?" He did a bbuing bbuing in front of me and I surrendered. I completely choke from my own saliva because I couldn't stop myself from laughing so hard.

Kyuhyun smiled widely when I finally stopped laughing. Oh dear, my stomach hurts. He wiped the tears from my eyes.

"You really know how to make me laugh, Kyukyu. I don't know what to do without you," I told him.

His smile even got wider when he heard me calling him Kyukyu. Its my endearment towards him.

"You cant stay mad at me for too long, babe. You cant resist my charms," he told me proudly and encircled his arms on my waist.

I choked. "You mean I cant stand your idiotic bbuing bbuing because I'm gonna throw up immediately if you'll do it again."

"Your too harsh babe. You hurt my feelings," he held his chest and fakely sobs.

Ahhh, he's just too cute acting childish like that. I pinched his cheeks so hard until he yelled from pain.

"I love you, Baby Kyu!" I giggled.

"I hate you, Eunri." He pouted. His lips were mumbling alien words while caressing his painful cheeks.

"Aww, that is the most sweetest words I've heard from you Kyukyu. And because of that!" I smiled seductively.

When he saw I'm trying to flirt with him, he grinned at me, his eyes were sparkling.

"We'll gonna play Mario Kart!!!" I yelled in excitement. That's my favorite video game from all of Kyuhyun's collection. He hated it because it was boring and a little childish game. Hah!!! Talk about being childish. He likes Starcraft and Diablo 4... but he hates playing it with me because I'm the only person who could beat him up.

He hates losing.

"Eh?" Kyuhyun's excitement faded. "I thought we're having !"

I glared at him. "Cho Kyuhyun, how dare you! It's making love."

"Whatever... its the same! You spread your legs and then----"

"CHO KYUHYUN!" I felt scandalous. My face turned beet red

He laughed. "Babe, you're not a anymore.

"I KNOW! BUT STILL YOU DON'T HAVE TO DESCRIBE THE DETAILS ON HOW TO MAKE LOVE." I calmed down. "It's embarrassing..."

Kyuhyun grinned and pinned me on the wall. "That's why I love you. You're too much innocent on this kind of things."

"Kyukyu, I'm not good in talking about it. I am good in taking actions," a sly smile broke from my lips and brushed my body to his body. He flinched from my sudden action.

"Babe..." Kyuhyun whimpered. He was aiming to kiss my lips when the doorbell rang.

 


Eunhyuk

I stared in horror, disgust written all over my face as I looked at my precious Givenchy shirt tainted by this stupid ert Lee Donghae's . 

"Sorry," he grinned.

"Goddamn it, Donghae! Look what you've done!" I quickly remove my shirt and throw it at his and marched away from his bathroom.

I waited him to finish showering. He went out looking fresh, grinning from ear to ear. "That's what you deserve from coming to my bathroom without knocking." He said.

I glared at him. "That was my favorite shirt, you ."

He sat down beside me handling a new shirt. "I'll take it to the laundry shop."

"No. I don't like it anymore. Its been spread by your germs."

Donghae chuckled. "Look who's talking! You used one of my Dolce & Gabbana shirt to cover the stains you made in my car, don't u remember?"

"Pshhh..." I put on the shirt he gave me and told him my purpose that's why I came back. "Mom and Dad wants you to stay for dinner. They missed you, you know..."

A huge grin spread over Donghae's face. He really adores my parents since they treat him as their own child.

"What should I bring for Mom? And for Dad? Until when they'll gonna stay in Seoul?" He couldn't hide his excitement.

I stood up from the couch. "Three days so make up for it."

He jumped from his seat and ran towards his room to pick up his jacket and wallet. 

I just looked at him with amazement. Lee Donghae could be a scheming businessman and a playful kid at the same time.

That description made me think of Attorney Lee that I met earlier. He was a smart lawyer but when he hovered the food, he looked like a five year old kiddo. Cute.

_______________________________________________________________________________

(A/N).

The edited version of Chapter 7
 

( h a r l e q u i n. )