Eight

Friends.

“His parents will arrive at noon. I’m going to fetch them, so you guys clean up the dorm. Prepare a room for them. “The last command from the manager hyung after he had left the boys alone at the dorm.

“Shall we begin kiddos?”

They began to clean up the living room. Luhan and Sehun were in charge of rearranged their shoes,, Xiumin along with Baekhyun were busy doing the laundries. Kris and Chanyeol were busy cleaning the fans on the ceiling, and doing something that couldn’t reached by the members.

Suho and Kyungsoo were busy preparing lunch for both of Lay’s parent. They decided to make spicy seafood noodles. They doesn’t want to make many times of food as they know both of Lay’s parent wouldn’t be pleased to eat while knowing Lay fell sick right now.

“This is Lay hyung’s favorite cap.” Sehun stated and gave the cap he found at the edge of the shoe rack.

“He must probably forget where he puts it,” Luhan laughed slightly. To Sehun, it’s not a laugh. It’s empty.

“Don’t laugh hyung. It’s sound so painful to my ears.”

In just two hours without playing around stupidly, they managed to finish up the chores. Manager Hyung didn’t arrive yet so they decided to stay on their bed or doing their own thing.

Chanyeol was alone in his room. He was in front of his laptop. He was re-watching Exo Showtime that they recorded last month. It was the best moment for Chanyeol where the twelve of them when to shopping all day to buy him presents. He looked at each member’s birthday messages.

Later on, he cried alone on his chair.

Suho said that he was born to be love.

Tao made love with his yellowish fingertips.

Xiumin said ‘I love you my little brother.’

Lay congratulated him sincerely.

Kris coldly said that Chanyeol would like his present.

Luhan said ‘I love you,’

Chen wished him happy birthday.

Kai cutely wished him happy birthday and waved his hand few times.

Baekhyun was so ashamed to say something to him.

Sehun said he was comfortable when Chanyeol was here.

And,

Kyungsoo wished him to stay together with Exo with another 100 years, which he thought it was too impossible at this moment.

“You’re crying, giant?” Baekhyun greeted as he walked into the room and puts a pile of old magazines he collected at the living room.

“No,” Chanyeol denied but he didn’t realize he was busy weeping off the tears.

“Okay.” Baekhyun lied on his bed. “We have only 5 months to be together.”

Chanyeol turned to the back where Baekhyun vacantly starring into spaces. “Aren’t you sad?“

“I’m trying right now to not be sad. We can’t even control our emotions on Weekly Idol and already made huge fuss.”

After Weekly Idol was broadcast on Saturday evening, a week after they recorded it, Exo made headlines about the group separation. It was so hectic for the rest of the week.

 And there’s already rumors said that Lay had already left Exo. Sasaengs kept following to them even more like there’s no tomorrow.

“It’s so hard,” Chanyeol said and let out sighs for thousandths times.

Baekhyun still viewed at the ceiling. The giant was now lying next to him.

They just spent the whole 2 hours without saying anything.

“Almost like a stranger,”

“Perhaps.”

 

****

 

Yunho never knew that he would be here. It’s almost a week since he left home, leaving Changmin behind. He wanted to call but Changmin doesn’t pick it up.

It was a rainy day. Yunho would rather stayed at this comfy luxury penthouse without doing anything or he should read some novels instead. He didn’t go back to Kwangju, because it would be complicated if his family knew about it.

And he sure Changmin had already knew about this.

As he sat on the couch, facing the window that served him the view of Seoul, a large black and white Alaskan Malamute came in and stood beside him, facing the same way as Yunho’s.

“I miss my dog, Harang.” He kneel in front of Harang, the large Alaskan Malamute and ruffled it’s hairs. It doesn’t bark, maybe comfortable with Yunho’s action.

“Where’s your daddy?” Yunho asked again. Harang quickly barked to the door and Yunho saw someone’s coming.

“Hyung,” Yunho looked at him. “Want some breakfast?” Yoochun with hoodie on his head came in with plastic bag and two cups of Starbuck coffee. Harang came to his daddy as Yoochun was filling up it’s bowl.

Yunho took a seat in front of Yoochun. They ate silently for 15 minutes. Yoochun got up, walked to the sink and washed his plates. He left Yunho behind as that man was hardly chewing his foods.

“Jaejoong hyung told me yesterday to look after you,” Yoochun pressed the remote control and watched the morning news.

“When will he come back?” Yunho just left his food behind. He then walked to Yoochun.

Harang the giant dog obidiently lying besides Yoochun’s leg. Yunho patted its head gently before he landed besides Yoochun.

“It’s hard, isn’t it?” Yoochun inquried, but Yunho just responded it with a smirked.

The morning news was all about politics and that’s what makes Yoochun sick of it. He turned off the 48 inch TV and focused his eyes on the newspaper that he brought from the front door. Yunho sipped the coffee a bit. Taste bitter than usual.

“Why didn’t you call Changmin here?”

Yunho turned to Yoochun, “He’ll going to stay.”

Yoochun almost chocked his saliva, “What? I thought its both of you,”

There’s tear in Yunho’s eyes. Mr. CEO said that the group will be disqualified and both of them have to get out of SM Entertainment in few months.

It’s his dream to keep being on stage.

It’s his grandfather’s dream to make him stay forever on the stage.

But now, why does all of these matters ruin his life only for seconds?

“We could be together again I think,” Yoochun said and that’s what makes Yunho focused on him.

“Yeah you know, we could be together once again and don’t you mind to be a part of JYJ?”

“No Yoochun. I won’t make you three involved in this.”

“Jaejoong hyung said to me that he’ll think of it. We can make album in New Jersey. My old friend did help us when we just separated.”

The word ‘separate’ makes Yunho’s little heart hurts even more. That’s the only word that makes him cry easily nowadays. “So when will you call the maknae?”

“It’s so hard.” Yunho complaint. He stills doesn’t know how to say this thing to Changmin.

Yoochun took Yunho’s phone and daild up Changmin’s number. It’s still the same. Yoochun looked at him and Yunho responded, “We didn’t change it, just afraid that you might gonna call us,”

Yoochun stayed away from Yunho as he walked to the veranda. Changmin didn’t pick it up. He called him for five times and still, Changmin didn’t pick it up.

Hence, he just took his phone and dialed up the same number. Few seconds, Changmin’s voice greet him at the end of the line.

“Hello.” A weak and husky voice of Changmin greeted him.

“It’s me,” Yoochun replied. “Yoochun hyung.”

“Am I stupid enough?” Listening to Changmin’s voice, Yoochun know that he was depressed.

“Yes you’re unless you did recognize my voice, maknae.”

“Hyung hyung, it’s it you? Micky hyung? You?”

“Yes, yes it me! Where are you?”

“at home.”

“Wanna come over?”

“Hyung, you know I can’t—“

“Just ing ignore them and come over. I’ll wait you at 9.”

Then, Yoochun just cut off the conversation. Yunho looked at him, with mixed feelings.”

 

****

 

a/n : Feel free to give me ideas and feel free to correct me! I'm still learning~! Happy reading peeps!