Three

Friends.

Henry was in the studio alone until Amber came in, took a sit next to him. Amber just sighed, put her hat on the table and faced the brown wall. Henry tapped her shoulder lightly, as a greeting.

“So, what are you gonna do?” Henry asked, after they have been in silence for minutes.

“I don’t wanna go back to States.” Amber answered with an angry tone. Henry raked his blonde hair to the back, revealing his white, wide forehead.

Amber just smirked, can’t believe what actually happened today. Her fate, just change like that instantaneously.

“It’s must be hard for you,” Henry remarked with a nearly cried voice. Amber knew Henry will cry anytime by now. She puts her hands on Henry’s back and rubbed it softly.

“I don’t care if that wicked man canceled our first concert ever. I would die, if he asks me to leave f(x).”  Today, as Amber had been stressed for the past few weeks because of her group first concert ever, she now felt dejected about the first meeting with the Mr. wicked President. She couldn’t get it why, he wanted to make change, for the benefits of SM Family.

“But above all of these, the most pity among us is SUJU hyungs. He wants to disband them, just like that.”

“I knew Henry. I myself couldn’t figure out what’s on his mind actually.”

 

*****

 

In the year of 2013, it should be luck to Exo. They had been waiting for a long time for their comebacks. They kept their fans waiting and waiting. Those who have fates, they stay. But those who haven’t, they leave. Fans come and go. They lose some, they gain some more. And for this year, they have three consecutive comebacks and they’re in the position where they scarify everything to be on that position. Nobody knows how much they swept away their sweats, their tears to be in the public and to satisfy all of their fans.

Nobody knows how hard Wu Yi Fan had gone through for him just to meet his mother in Canada. How hard he was when he was alone and being raided by Canadian fans, how people keep capturing him even if he was

Nobody knows how many times Yixing wanna go back to Changsa to meet his family and his grandmother. He doesn’t want anything for his birthday. He doesn’t want birthday gifts and cakes. All he needs a ticket flight which goes back to Changsa.

Nobody know how many times Kai injured himself just to make sure his performance will be perfect on stage. And nobody knows how broken his heart when he searched himself at the search engine and his name would related to many things.

Nobody knows even though Suho is a wealthy kid, he doesn’t rely on his family’s money. He stands on his own. Sometimes, he had only 50,000 Won in his wallet for him to survive on the rest of the month. Little they don’t know, Suho had stopped asking for money from his parents when he officially becoming an Idol.

Nobody knows how bad Xiumin wanted to shine himself behind his friend’s shadows. He doesn’t have good looks nor good voice. Sometimes, he just withstands his anger when people call him useless on stage with Exo.

Nobody knows how hard Chanyeol was when he had to encounter all the comments about his looks. Although some of them acknowledge his good looks, sometimes people keep comparing him with somebody else. And he doesn’t know why he was hurt, when people hates him as he speaks.

Nobody knows how afraid Kyungsoo was to be in the public. He had built a wall between him and the fans. He doesn’t smile to them for a period. Back then when he smiles a lot, people disputing it. Later on, when he doesn’t even smile, people asked.

Nobody knows Sehun wanted to continue his studies. They don’t know this little maknae wanted to stay in school, to study together with his friends. Adults always said; don’t waste your school life. You’ll regret later. And they don’t know how forlorn he was when he wasn’t a high school student anymore.

Nobody knows how bad Tao wanted to show to his fans that he is not that stupid. Because he’s not that good in Korean, people judged him as stupid on how he acted when reporter or MC asked him. And because he always acted cute, people bashed him because his face with the eye bags doesn’t suit him to be cute.

Nobody knows how hard Chen had to deal with the atmosphere to live in China while he is a Korean. Being in a Chinese sub-group, it was not easy as he thought. He needs to go far away from his friends and families in Seoul, leaving everything behind just pursue his dream.

Nobody knew how hard Luhan was when he needs to deal with the sasaengs, how he was being pushed by them and how hard he was to protect all the Korean members in Exo-M when some weird-crazy fans asked about something about them. They don’t know how scared he was when he needs to be in the public, where people had high chances to hurt him and his friends.

And nobody knows to how happy Baekhyun was when he is now a part of SM Entertainment. Nobody knew what he had gone through to be into the SM Entertainment. And nobody knew how hard he was to secure his position in SM Entertainment.

But most of all, people don’t know how hard they were, how much they had to sacrifies everything and how many times their pride being hurts.