Eleven

Friends.

 

“I didn’t see Lay! Where’s Lay? Kris, where’s Lay?!” Suho screamed to the lowest he can early that morning. Only him and Luhan who awake from their sleep, while the others still snoring. Kris gave out to Suho his y face as he was forced by this man to wake up.

“Relax, will ya?” He said, cynically to Suho.

Suho pouted, took out his tongue. “Don’t give me that y look, Kris.”

Then Manager hyung came in, looks like he was in a rush. For Kris, he may be forced by Suho to come quickly to the dorm. “Where are the others?”

“Sleeping.” Suho answered, short. He was still panic that Lay isn’t in his room.

Chen then walked out from his and Lay’s room. All the way to Luhan, he just rubbed his eyes and yawning widely.

“How come he went missing? Have you check around, Joomyeon?”

“I have.”

“Aren’t you guys with him yesterday?”

“I’m with him.” Kris held up his hand. “But then I was too cold and went inside. You could see Tao was sleeping there. He slept with Lay on the entire night.”

All of them eyed on Tao who was covered with thick blankets. Chen cuddled up into Luhan. He just ignored them as Kris had answered manager hyung’s questions.

“Did he left anything behind?” They still confused. Suho was biting his fingers on the floor, as he was nervous. Kris sighed and leaned his back on the arm chair. He just planed to sleep at least until 10 today as he hasn’t got enough sleep lately because of these matters.

“Can’t you guys shut up? He’s in his parent’s room!” Tao’s raucous voice caught everyone’s attention instantly.

Kris then woke up and threw a pillow that he holds for a long time to Suho. “You’re brilliant Tao. I’m just sitting here because being affected by this dumb and I want to sleep more.”

“Yah!” Suho shouted while his hands on his waist. Luhan and Chen walked to their room one by one.

Manager hyung also walked to the kitchen, to make coffee for himself.

So Suho ended up being alone at the living room when they went away, one by one.

Suho then decided to walk to Lay’s parent’s room and knocked the door gently. Few seconds, Mrs. Zhang came out at the other side of the wall, smiling. “What is it, son?”

“Is Lay inside?”

“Yes. He’s sleeping with his dad.” Mrs. Zhang spread the door wider, giving space for Suho to watch over the father and son sleeping on the bed. Suho grinned happily as he saw Lay was cuddling into his father’s embrace. Lay was on his father.

 

****

 

It’s been a week since SM Entertainment announced that ‘The Cut Off’ systems to the media. Now, it’s a fuss and mess to the entire nation. Exo were all in front of TV in their dancing room, watching the press conference seriously without talking.

Chanyeol turned to the back, facing the empty wall. He didn’t dare to hear what the Mr. CEO will say. Baekhyun saw Chanyeol’s back. He crawled slowly to him and spread his arm across Chanyeol’s broad shoulder. He could just reach half of it.

.. from now on, I’ll eliminate artists that didn’t perform well for the company. As you can see on the screen now, I’ll cut down members of Exo, Girls Generation, F(x) and Super Junior.  But don’t worry, they won’t be extinct. I’m just giving them fresh image from now on, by creating new group.”

“New image my ,” Suho commented on Mr. CEO’s comment while pouting to the screen. All of them could here the fans shouting outside. Luhan wanna take a look at the window. Kris who saw it quickly pulled him to floor.

“Not now Lu.” He stated when Luhan looked at him angrily.

“Hyung,” Kai faced Kyungsoo who was alone in the corner. Kyungsoo tilted his head to Kai as responded.

.And we’ll have the revolution of SM Entertainment. New audition for trainees is open on the date as shown. So I welcome everyone who thinks they have talents to come to the audition.”

“He just makes huge mistakes.” Sehun said when Suho turned off the TV. Everyone just went silent, so does their managers and dance teachers. All of them went straight into silent after the news.

“We shall say goodbye now.” Tao looked into each of everyone. Kris glares, as he didn’t agree on what Tao just said.

“United we stand, divide as we fall.” Said Chanyeol with his deep husky voice.

“So guys!” All of them changed their view from the TV news. Manager hyung stood in front of them. , clapped his hands twice to gain attention from the rest of twelve heartbroken voices.

“I think we’ll just sleep here tonight. Your house is in a fuss. So I’m afraid that sasaengs will break into your house like before. And Lay…” he pointed to a man who had lied on the cold floor, behind Kris. “You need to do check-ups today. So I need Luhan and Suho to come along.”

“Dinners as usual, Kris.” He said before he made his way out of the dance practice, followed by Suho and Lay.

Kris nodded. He started to gather the others to decide what they should eat by tonight, when actually nobody have desire to eat anything by that time.