Four

Friends.

“Is he come out?” a sad, depressed voice greeted Changmin’s ears. He was in his apartment, sitting around on the couch while stretching his legs on the coffee table. The living room was so doom and gloomy. He doesn’t even want to open up the TV. It just to make his head aches even more.

Changmin shrugged, answering the question from Heechul, the member of Super Junior with his shoulder. Yunho doesn’t come out from his room, after he went to meet the Mr. CEO. Changmin doesn’t know what actually happened. Changmin kept watching Heechul through his eyes, hoping for a truth or just tell him what’s actually happened.

“Why he wanted to meet just the leaders?” Changmin said to Heechul who was starring silently at the trophies that been displayed on the shelf.

“Hyung,” Changmin called him once more when he doesn’t responded to his answer. Heechul curled on the couch and covered his face using his pillow.

“Ahhh Hyung!” Changmin shouted with a frustrated voice and throw pillows at Heechul. Heechul didn’t react, but he just stays behind the pillow without reacting

What happened actually?

“Hyung,” he shook Heechul’s shoulder roughly. Then few minutes later, he heard sobbing sound from the pillow.

Did he cry?

Changmin heard a slam, so he turned quickly at Yunho’s door.  He saw Yunho wearing all black, from the head to toe. He stood up to ask but Yunho was faster. Without looking at Changmin, Yunho wore his sneakers and get out of the house. Changmin chased him till the end. “Hyung! Where are you going?!” he shouted.

Yunho turned a bit, without facing the maknae. He said with a rough voice, “I’m going to Kwangju. Take care.”

Changmin couldn’t ask more as Yunho just ignored his calling. Changmin went in again, to seek for Heechul. He knew that man cried, but he’s not a typical person that could cry for no reasons. Who doesn’t know how Heechul’s heart was made of? Stone. He was cold. Only people who knew him very well, know how he would act.

Changmin could still remember when he met Heechul in his trainee days. “God is fair enough. He gave me good looks and good communication skill. Of course I don’t have good temper.”

Changmin saw Heechul already standing in front of a picture of Super Junior and TVXQ back then when they’re still have Jaejoong, Junsu, Yoochun, Hangeng, Kibum, Kangin and Leetuek. They’re smiling widely in the picture with their numerous colours of sweat shirts. Changmin silently stood beside him.

“How I wish Leetuek would be here with me.” He said in a course tone. Changmin watched the left side of this hyung. Seems he hold to man things until he burst into tears for not be able to withstand all of it.

“What happened?” Changmin said, with a tense. He couldn’t resist everything anymore. Enough. That’s it. He needs to know why Heechul who was cold and hard as stone cried in front of him and why suddenly Yunho hyung going back to Kwangju.

“Tell me what the hell is actually happened!”

 

****

 

Now, the SM Family members don’t know what to do. Mostly, the leaders don’t know what to do. As Mr. Lee Sooman left the company because of serious heart problem, a new man who much younger than him, Mr. Kang took his place. He was all the times with SM Entertainment at its rise and fall. And now, he knew what to do to make more money and to make the brand name of SM Entertainment stronger in the eyes of the fans of K-pop.

It’s easy. He just needs to get rid of the useless staffs, useless artists under SM Entertainment.

To produce a good quality of products, he needs to get rid of rotten goods. The solution? He will cut down as much members from each group and make a brand new one. But some of the group will stay as they were, but with lesser amount of members.

He saw Super Junior is no longer a thing to make money. As what he sees, Super Junior’s products and merchandises didn’t hit the target. It just a waste. Nobody wanted to buy Super Junior’s fans, posters, Polaroid sets anymore.

 His holds on a philosophy:

“Why humans wanted to keep the rubbish when they have chances to keep diamonds.”

 To get many diamonds, he should get rid of the rubbish.

He wouldn’t get rid of girl group by now but he will chase them out. Most probably the foreign members. Girls, he could do many things on them to makes diamonds.

As for large group like Exo, he will cut down the number of members. For him, 12 is such a risk. Sooner, he will make a new brand of Exo, with the 4 amount of members. All of the useless, he must get rid of it.

And of course he wouldn’t get rid all of them immediately.

“Give each groups a last trip together at different places. I’ll decide the place.”