Two.

Friends.

Suho and Kris were in the living room. Chen and D.O or Kyungsoo were in the room with Chanyeol and Baekhyun, playing the latest PES version that they bought back from China. The other members just stay in their own bed, sleeping.

Suho doesn’t pay attention on the comedy show, so do Kris. They didn’t start any conversation for the rest 40 minutes they’re sitting on the couch together. The meeting with the new president really hit their pride.

“So, what are you gonna do?” Suho started it at last. Kris just shrugged, doesn’t know what to say to Suho’s question.

“I don’t have guts to say this to them.” Suho said it again. The comedy show used to bring him to a big laughter but he was actually felt weird that those gags were so annoying to his ears.

“Then, until when do you want to keep it secret? You and me, one day, need to tell them at their face right?” Kris responded. To Suho’s ears, Kris voice was so upset about it.

“Keep your bithcy face Kris. I don’t want to rest knew about this.”

“Then what? What should we do? You can’t keep the eleven of us in your life and I won’t be able to take all of them back to Canada?”

“I still don’t dare. Don’t you imagine how much Tao would cry because of this?”

Kris was affected with Suho’s comment. He could imagine how Tao, the gentle man who doesn’t even look like a macho man to him cry with boxes of tissues if they tell them about it. Kris rubbed his neck, frustrated to think about it. He doesn’t expect this to be happen, in the middle of their upraising era. They have waited for a year to have a comeback, a proper comeback. All of them were so happy to have their own album, to have their own dancing style and their concept. Kris knew, even with their tired, they didn’t dare to say it as they know already what should they scarifies to be what they are today.

Kris glanced at Suho who was nearly cried his heart out. “Don’t you dare to cry here, Suho. Go to the toilet if you want to.” Suho just smirked, as responded.

Kris and Suho quickly controlled their face as they saw the maknae, Sehun came out from his room to go to the toilet. He stopped in front of them while raised his eyebrows up, “Don’t you guys should sleep by now? It’s already 3.” Suho just shook his head. Kris just ignored him.

“Okay then,” He walked again to the toilet. He was hesitated at first to go in as the light was opened and the door wasn’t tightly closed as usual.

“Maybe Lulu hyung is here.” Sehun doesn’t care more. He needs to pee and he just rushed in.

“HYUNGGGGGGGGGG!”

Suho jumped out from the couch as he heard the maknae’s scream. Kris followed his from behind. Both of them rushed to the toilet. Chanyeol and Kyungsoo also came out right away when he heard the scream.

“What? What? What’s wrong?” Chanyeol asked in that critical situation. Suho rushed in, Kris went inside the room, grabbing the jackets and his phone.

Kris dialed up his manager hyung’s number quickly. Kyungsoo helped Suho inside the toilet while Chanyeol dragged Sehun to the couch.

“He doesn’t answer the call.” Kris said after few minutes trying to call his manager hyung.

“Try again!” Chanyeol yelled, in panic.

“I’ve tried a! It’s the third time!” Kris barked.

“Put him on my back,” Kris said to Suho and Kyungsoo when he stood right in front of the toilet’s door. Suho looked at him weirdly. “Why?”

“I’ll piggyback him to the hospital. You, follow me.” Kris replied and pointing his index finger to Suho.

Suho just do what he was being told as he saw Kris kept glaring fiercely at him. Kyungsoo wrapped him up with a jacket Kris grabbed in the room. Suho took his phone and his wallet with him.

“Be careful you guys!” Chanyeol said when he sent them off at the front door.

Once Kris reached the apartment’s lobby, he started to run as fast as he could. He could hear the rough breaths. Suho was shocked at first but he started to run along with Kris.

‘Wait Lay. Hang in there,’