One.

Friends.

“Everyone get ready! Line up! Line up!” The manager, Mr. Lee who took over the dressing room shouted in panic. Everybody in the room stood up right away as they heard the noises.

“What’s up huh?” a  cynical voice said in responded. Eunhyuk, member of Super Junior who was in the room stood up from his dressing chair in frustrated. He just wanted to have a short nap but being cut by the noises.

“The new president is here,” Onew, the leader of boy band Shinee who was in there too playing ‘Anipang’ with Sulli answered Eunhyuk question. Eunhyuk turned to him, with a shocking face “What the heck dude? He wants to introduce himself to us, in the middle of the concert?”

“Smile everyone! Smile widely!” Mr. Lee shouted again. All of the staffs, the artists in the room were already line up to greet their new president. They’re all nervously waiting to greet their new president of SM Entertainment.

“I don’t even wear my stage outfit yet.” Krystal complained. She annoyingly stood between Onew and Yunho. “Just wait for a moment,” Victoria, the other member of f(x) hissed her from behind. She sighed in frustrated.

“He told you to smile, isn’t he?” Changmin said to Krystal in a monotone voice. He was at the back, standing steadily behind his hyung, Yunho. Krystal just glares in return.

 5 minutes passed by, the one that they waited doesn’t even arrive. All of them began to get mad, and nervous. The concert will start right away 20from now.

“Does he think that dealing with 70,000 fans is easy?” Eunhyuk mumbled by himself but Yunho got to catch all of his words.

“Relax anchovy. I’ll go first, right?” Yunho tapped his shoulder gently, hoping to get rid of Eunhyuk’s nervousness away.

At last, a man who wore black classy suits came into the room. They could see all of the clothes that he wore from head to toe were a billion dollar worth. All of them could just blink and bowed.

‘I don’t even know he’s younger that president Lee.’

‘I bet that blazer would be billions Won’

‘So charismatic,’

‘Impressive.’

Back to the reality, the new president of SM Entertainment walked past the artists. He looked at them without any words from the head to toe. He walked slowly in front of them. He stopped at Yunho. He was observing him from the head to toe. “Mr. Jung Yunho, right?”

His voice was hoarse and deep. Yunho bowed at 90 degree while shaking his hand with the Mr. CEO. “Thank you for knowing me Sir.” He said, gratefully.

“My pleasure.”

He took a sit on Eunhyuk’s dressing chair. He looked at them again, without knowing that they have only 15 minutes remain to get ready for the show. Yunho was hell nervous as he doesn’t even wear the proper outfit for his performance.

Mr. CEO then stood up after few seconds and ready to leave. He stopped at the door, turning his back again to them, “I’ll see you in two days. At the office. Make sure everyone is there.”

They just ignored it and continued their worked.

In just 10 minutes, they were struggling by themselves to get ready. Only the God know how mad they were.