two

My Strange Family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

two

"Why are you just sitting down there doing absolutely nothing about the situation?!"

"Hana! Are you done now?!" Chanyeol exclaimed as he knocked countless times on my door, but I never gave out an answer. He's just too annoying. I sighed heavily and eyed my door from the mirror and glared at it for no reason. I shifted my focus to the reflection on the mirror and smiled. 

"Looking good, Hana." I muttered to myself as I eyed my colorful chiffon dress and my accessories. I grinned in satisfaction and took my faded pink heels from my shoe rack inside my closet. I wore it and flattened my dress and swung my purse around my right shoulder. I took my phone in hand and muttered, "I'm all set." 

Once I opened the door, I saw an annoyed Chanyeol looking down at his feet and I smirked, "Move butthead." 

Chanyeol looked up and glared at me, "What took you so damn long?!" I rolled my eyes and closed my door and then turned away, "Whatever, it's not like you could die from it." When Chanyeol gets mad, ohhh, I get the shivers but I ignore it. He wouldn't be able to resist me anyway. 

"YES I COULD! FROM HUNGER!" He exclaimed and I just rolled my eyes and walked down from the stairs. 

Once we were downstairs, we saw our parents fixing each other's outfits and it made me smile. Instantly forgetting about their divorce. Honestly, I'm still disapproving with this decision, but I don't think they are going to change their minds anytime soon. But, setting that aside, why are we dressed so formal today? 

"Omma, why do we have to be dressed like this? Not that I'm complaining though." I shrugged my shoulders and watched my parents fix each other's attire. 

"Oh, honey! You look fabulous, but anyway, we're going to have dinner!" Omma exclaimed and I just nodded. 

Dinner? The four of us? ONLY? Not bad. I nodded and said, "Oh, okay then. Shall we go?" My parents nodded and patted their outfits and led us two youngsters out of the house to our ghetto SUV. I still don't understand why my father and mother decided to get rid of our BMW and changed it to a crappy SUV. 

Like, I don't find this reasonable at all! 

---

"Do you have a reservation ma'am?" The waitress asked my parents and they nodded. I ignored them and continued to gawk at the beautiful restaurant. Why would my parents want to eat at a fancy restaurant like this? I nudged my brother who was doing the same thing I was and muttered, "Ya, do you have any idea why omma and appa want to invest money for our stomachs in this kind of restaurant?" 

He looked down at me and rolled his eyes, "Can't you just be thankful because they finally realized we've been eating poorly for the past seventeen years of our existence?" I glared at him and hissed, "We're eighteen! EIGHTEEN! Not seventeen!" 

He shook his head and muttered, "Yeah, yeah, whatever." 

You see, to me, we're already eighteen since the year 2012 has begun. Even if our birthday is only a month away, I can't help but say we're already eighteen year olds, though we're just seventeen year olds. I sighed and saw my parents nod at us and Chanyeol and I followed their lead. 

We reached a VIP room and I raised an eyebrow, "What are we going to do inside there?" Starting to get suspicious. 

Our parents looked at us and smiled nervously, "We're going to eat honey. What are you talking about?" I crossed my arms and said, "Right, we could have just eaten outside with the rest of the customers. Why do we have to go to a VIP room? Are you hiding something from us omma? Appa?" 

They gulped and looked at each other nervously. Just as I was about to say something, my brother covered my mouth and said, "Aish, you speak too much. I'm hungry, omma, appa, let's go." Our parents eagerly nodded their heads while I hit my brother's hands away from my mouth — basically struggling. 

Once my parents opened the door, I spotted three people sitting down, a lady, a man, and I guess a teenage man facing his back on us. 

"Ahhh! Jimin! Jiho!" The man exclaimed as he stood up with the lady beside him, while the teenager turned around and glanced at us with his expressionless face. My parents joyfully hugged the two and exclaimed, "Lin! Yuan! It's nice to see you again!" 

My mother went to the other man and kissed his cheek, and my father did the same to the woman. It seriously digusted me. I even almost f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter