five

My Strange Family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

five

"Don't look back."

"I-I-I'm not crying." I stuttered. Damn it, why did he have to be the one I bumped into? I kept my head down, not wanting to be seen in this horrible state of mine. I felt him walk closer to me and then his hands reached my back. He patted my back and said, "Don't be such a cry baby. It doesn't suit you." 

I looked up and glared at him, only to see him with a serious face on. 

"I'm serious. Although I've only known you for a little time, I never saw you like this. It's... unusual." 

I sighed heavily and stepped back, not wanting to recieve any comfort from him—not that I hate him or anything. Of course I do, but I just... I feel awkward being comforted by Yixing. I shook my head, "If it's unusual for you, you can go." I was about to turn my back on him once again, but he caught my arms, preventing me to walk any further. 

"Where are you going?" He asked. 

I looked at him and rolled my eyes, "Why do you care?" 

He shrugged his shoulders and said, "Probably because I'm your step-br-," I covered his mouth even before he could say the whole endearment. I hissed, "Don't say that! I don't want anyone to know we're related or something like that!" He raised an eyebrow at me. 

He shoved my hands away and wiped his mouth, "We're not related at all and I don't wish to be related with you. I could accept Chanyeol as my brother, but you? HA! Not until I die." I scoffed and crossed my arms, now totally forgetting about thep painful scene I had seen earlier.

"Do you think you're the only one? HMPH!" I huffed and started to walk away, but he caught my collar. 

"Where do you think you're going again?" 

I sighed heavily and closed my eyes, "Can you just let me go, Yixing? I want to be alone." I stated with much grieve in my voice, now remember what had happened again. Much to my dismay, he shook his head and gave me his crooked smile, revealing those cute ugly dimples. 

"You're not going anywhere, missy. You have to tour me around." 

I raised an eyebrow, "Says who?" 

"Me, Ms. Park. I told him to find you and tour him around the school. Is there any problem, Ms. Park?" Mrs. Im, the principal of the school emerged from the hallway, making me shake my head almost immediately. I bowed and so did Yixing. "A-Aniyo. I have no problem with that, Mrs. Im. I'll tour him around now." 

Mrs. Im nodded her head, "Okay then. Thank you, Ms. Park." 

I nodded and grabbed Yixing's arm, pulling him away from Mrs. Im. I made a face and sighed, "Why do I have to be the Vice president of the student council? I didn't even want that..." I muttered to myself, totally forgetting about Yixing who was struggling when I was walking too fast. 

"YA! Let go! I'm not your dog!" 

I blinked in surprise, letting him go. I cleared my throat and looked away, "Oh? I'm sorry... I thought you were a dog."

He hissed and glared at me. He raised his arm and took a look at it, at the same time, he was pouting like a kid. I stared at him and saw how childish he was. "Ya, can't you see this? You totally left a mark with your gigantic hands!" I gasped. DID HE JUST CALL MY HANDS BIG?! 

I smacked him on his back, making him stumble forward. 

"YA!" He exclaimed while I just huffed in anger. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter