nine

My Strange Family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

nine

"Don't forget that you owe me this time!."

"Thank you ahjumma," I bowed my head while the ahjumma took away the menus. She smiled at me and nodded, "Nehhh, I'll come back with your food soon, okay? Just wait." I smiled at the kind ahjumma as I watched her walk away. I clasped my hands in delight as my mouth started to water. 

Suddenly, I could feel a hand on my chin, closing my mouth shut. 

I looked at Yixing and glared at him. 

However, he just blinked at me and asked, "What?" 

I hissed and rolled my eyes at him, "Why did you do that for?" He raised an eyebrow and crossed his arms against his chest, leaning to the back of the chair and asked, "Do what? Close your mouth?" I sighed heavily before giving him another deathy glare that he just faithfully ignored as usual. 

"Yes," I muttered angrily. 

"Because a fly might have entered it if you kept it open," He stated as he looked at me amused. 

I looked at him, my mouth hung up open as I scoffed. "YA!" He shook his head and said, "You should keep your mouth shut at all times you know. You'll never know when a mosquito could enter your large mouth." I looked at him wide eyed and closed my mouth. Did he just say I have a big mouth?!

I can't believe this man. 

My eyes twitched in anger as I closed my eyes and tried my hardest to hold in my anger. 

I could feel him snickering in the background. When I opened my eyes, he was just staring at me with a smile on his face. "Oh, don't feel so bad that I shut your mouth. I mean, I would like it if you keep quiet, but don't feel offended. I was just saying that a mosquito could really enter your mouth. Do you know how dangerous that is?" 

The sides of my mouth started to twitch. Oh how I really wanted to tackle him onto the floor right now. His oh-so-perfectly-styled-hair... I just want to shave it all off! 

"Not as dangerous when I torture you..." I muttered under my breath. 

Yixing looked at me, acting innocently as I happily imagined him wrapped around my finger... killing him... torturing him... shaving his head... getting his money to buy food... making him my slav-, "Here are your food! Enjoy it well, arasso? Call me if you want more! The extra would be on me!" 

I was cut off by the nicest restaurant owner I have ever met in my entire life. 

Mainly because she said that the extra servings will be free. My violent mind was immediately forgotten when I saw the food being served in front of me. My mouth started to water once again as she laid down the plates on the table. I clasped my hands together and muttered, "These look so good ahjumma!" 

The ahjumma chuckled and placed the plate of kimchi on the table, placing her tray against her hips. 

"Aigooo, it definitely is! So eat up, arasso?" She patted both mine and Yixing's head as she walked away, leaving us

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter