six

My Strange Family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

six

"Ya! Zhang Yixing!"

I was happily walking towards the main gate of the school with Mijin when someone hooked their arms around my shoulders. I looked at the person and groaned in annoyance, while Mijin stared at me and the person who had his arms around my shoulders. I glared at him, "What the are you doing?" I whispered. 

Though my greeting was pretty harsh, he just smiled at me sheepishly. "Well, hello to you too. But, I'm going home with you, isn't it obvious?" 

Mijin raised an eyebrow at me, obviously lost. Is he seriously doing this on purpose? 

"Yixing, get your arms off of me." I took his fingers and shoved his arms on the side, frowning while doing so. Seriously, why does he have to be so annoying? Is that his job? To annoy the hell out of me? He could have gone and find my brother instead of going home with me. 

"And no, you are not. Please go away before I kick you." I warned him, but it didn't budge. 

He just stared at me and cocked his eyebrows, "I don't think your mom would like that."

"Your mom? Hana, what the hell is going on? Did you have a relationship with this guy that I didn't know of?" Mijin exclaimed, not really knowing what exactly is happening right now. Because you see people, I still haven't told her that my annoying step-brother is Zhang Yixing—the new transfer student. 

Yes, the one she spazzed over at first period. 

"Me? In a relationship with this stupid guy? HA! Not in a million years! I'd never date a guy like him," I huffed angrily. 

"You mean a hot guy like me? Yeah, I know you wouldn't, but you're not so bad." He winked at me and I swear I could have vomitted on his face if he didn't distance himself from me. My eyes twitched as he inwardly laughed to himself. I groaned in frustration as I faced my bestfriend, unwillingly experiencing this consequence. 

"You see... this guy right here,-" I pulled his shirt and shoved him beside me, "...is my step-brother, Zhang Yixing." 

It looked like a ghost passed by Mijin because she looked unbelieveably shocked. I waved my hands right in front of her and then she snapped out of her thoughts, "Are you okay?" I asked, rasing my eyebrows at her. She looked at me and then to Yixing. To me, to Yixing. I rolled my eyes. 

What the hell is this girl thinking? 

"Ya, I asked you. Are. You. Okay?" 

She looked at me and exclaimed, "OH MY GOD. What have you done in your past life to have a brother like him?!" I looked at her, dumbfounded. What does she mean by that? "What do you mean 'have a brother like him'?" She clung onto my arms and leaned in. 

"He's so ing hot. How can you not fall for him?" She whispered rather loudly, but Yixing looked like a lost puppy. 

I snorted, totally disagreeing with her opinion. "I beg to differ, Mijin. You think this guy's hot? And please, I don't even consider him as my step-brother. He's just a stranger to me." Well, that sounded harsh, but I don't care and Yixing wouldn't mind either, right? 

I glanced at him and saw his expressionless face once again. For a second, I thought I saw a glint of hurt in his eyes, but I must be hallucinating because he just glared at me. He scoffed and muttered something I couldn't comprehend and then stuffed his hands inside his pockets angrily. He turned around and then started walking away, leaving me with my good old bestfriend. 

I furrowed my eyebrows, "YA! ZHANG YIXING!" I tried to call him but he didn't even spare me another glance. 

I frowned and sighed, "Is he mad?" I asked myself. I shook my head, trying to convince myself that I shouldn't care if he's mad or not. In fact, I should be the one getting mad because he and his family dared to interfere our perfect life! M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter