four

My Strange Family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

four

" move, Oh Sehun. That's all I can say."

School. That one place where I can be free—where I can do whatever the heck I want without my weird family, well except for my lovely brother who goes to the same school as I. How can I hate my twin brother, right? Well, I do hate him in some occassions, but bottom line, he's the only normal human being aside from me, that is living inside our big house. 

In our house, our parents never bicker anymore. I guess that's a good thing. Whenever I see them, it's either they're laughing, smiling, or joking around. I guess I'm seeing the Zhang's in a different light now, except for Yixing and his... demon dog. Yes, I bet you haven't heard of his dog yet. 

He has a pet toy poodle. It looks cute, NOT, but okay, I guess a little, but it's a devil dog! So I take it back. It's not cute, nor beautiful, nor pretty. It's just plain evil. How can a dog so little like him be so... demonic? 

Have I told you that he once went to my room and bit all of my teddy bears?! LIKE WHO THE FREAKING HELL WOULD DO THAT? Only Yixing's dog, who by the way is named after his ugly . The poor dog's name is Xingie. I swear, when he told me that, I could have vomitted right away. 

That's so disgusting. 

How can a man name his dog after him? That's just very stupid, yet reasonable. I mean, the dog's demonic, and if the pet is evil, so is the owner. Right? But seriously, how can my parents let that evil boy raise a dog at our house? When they know I hate dogs... Ugh! 

This is so unfair... 

But anyway, I shall stop talking about that pesky dog and that  sweet step-brother of mine and move on to my first class. Ahh, my first class! English. My favourite subject. I am seated beside the window at the third row of our class, busying myself as I looked out the window, looking through the throngs of people running towards the entrance of the school. 

"Tsh, people who have no responsibility." I muttered as I judged the people quickening their pace as the clocked ticked. 

As I busied myself, I sighed and decided to just ignore the people outside and look through my notebook and maybe doodle as I wait for the class to start. I opened my notebook and it seemed like people from my English class started to enter as I heard busy footsteps coming from the door. 

Silent murmurs were heard as I took my purple sparkly pen and doodled randomly on my notebook. 

Minutes later, I felt a presence beside me, notifying me that my bestfriend has arrived. I looked to the side and grinned at the sight of le partner in crime. She winked at me and propped an elbow just at the corner of her table and asked, "Soo... how have you been holding up? You look like ." 

The grin on my face immediately turned upside down as soon as I heard her compliment. 

I glared at her and muttered, "Ungrateful ." 

She chuckled and patted me on the shoulder, "Thanks, I know I am, but seriously. Why do you look like you haven't been able to sleep for days even if I just saw you yesterday? Did something happen last night? Or... did someone have a rather rough night?" She winked at me and I swear I could just puke on her erted face. 

I made a face and said, "Oh please, if anything, I should be asking you this... did you have a rough night? And don't you go telling me that I have a ty face because girl... that eyeliner of yours is way out of line." She frowned, just the way I like it. She had always hated it whenever I insulted the way she does her eyeliner. 

I swear, her small eyes just don't suit a cat eye. 

"Oh, relating to that fact, is your boyfriend still rocking that eyeliner under his eyes?" I snorted, obviously making fun of her boyfriend for wearing eyeliner. 

She glared at me and pinched me on the sides, making me yelp. I glared back at her and hissed, "Aish! I swear I'm going to kill you one day!" Before I could swear at her face, our teacher entered the classroom, giving me a look. I cleared my throat and fixed my posture on my seat. 

He cleared his throat and walked at the front of the classroom, where his desk was. He looked at all of us, giving us a cut eye, as if asking if we all did our homework for the night. "Okay, class. We've got a new student for the rest of the semester." 

I raised an eyebrow and muttered, "Well, whoever the student is... he or she is crazy. Why would they transfer at the middle of the te-," but before I could continue my judging words, my mouth fell open as soon as the so-called-transfer-student went inside the classroom. 

"This is our new student, Mr. Zhang, please introduce yourself." Mr. Kim, our half-American, half-Korean teacher instructed the new student. 

My eyes twitched as the new student's eye landed on me. His unamused expression changed when he saw me. He slightly smiled, more like smirked, and then bowed, "Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Zhang Yixing, but please call me Lay instead." I rolled my eyes and muttered, "What kind of name is Lay?" 

Knowing my bestfriend is the same man-crazy as everyone else, I heard her squeal on her seat silently. 

I sent her a silent glare before nudging her, "Ya, you can't forget that you have a boyfriend." 

I don't know what the feeling was, but I hated seeing everyone fan-girling over my  sweet step-brother. I sighed and looked away, not really wanting to look at him, or even talk to him as of the moment. My whole day is just ruined. Why did he have to transfer here? 

And is he stupid? Why would he transfer at the middle of the terms? 

I just rolled my eyes and let them do whatever they wanted until I heard my name being called. 

"Ms. Park." Mr. Kim called, but I was obviously out of it. 

"Ms. Park." 

"Ms. Park!" 

"Park Hana! I do not know why you're busy staring at the scene outside, but if there's anything more interesting than our class, please do state what it is." He reprimanded in english, making me snap my head towards him. I looked at my bestfriend who was busy laughing at my embarrassment while I sighed and stood up. 

I bowed and muttered a sorry before taking a seat. 

"Apology accepted, Ms. Park, but have you heard what I said before I continuously asked for your atte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter