A real life nightmare

Hello Stranger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This was a nightmare. A real life nightmare.

 

His intestines felt as though they had been ripped out by the throat. Seunghyun couldn’t take his eyes off the scene happening less than 50 metres in front of him. Eunyoung was tangled up with Seungri, in the midst of a torrid kiss straight out of the movie scene.

 

The mere thought of another man getting close to Eunyoung already induced rage in Seunghyun. Now each touch of Seungri’s hand on her face made him nauseous. This sight was pure torture for him and sickened him.

 

Seunghyun didn’t allow any form of logic to cross his mind,the cigarette he had just lit fell from his fingers and he stormed over. Pulling the maknae off Eunyoung, his rage coiled inside was released with a roar. “Get off her, Lee Seunghyun!”

 

Still holding on to the younger’s collar, the furious man came face to face with Eunyoung’s shellshocked expression, only to linger on the lipstick that was smeared all over. When Seunghyun noticed her tearstained cheeks, his fingers loosened their grip on Seungri.

 

“What did he do to you?”

 

Seunghyun reached for Eunyoung only to have her back away, refusing to answer or look at him. Seungri had wriggled free and ran to the woman, with a shout, “What the , Seunghyun?”

 

The ruckus naturally attracted curious onlookers but all Seunghyun could see was Seungri’s protective hug of Eunyoung. She tugged at one arm, with every indication to walk away and ignore Seunghyun. The other man seemed to grasp her unspoken meaning and they started to move without any words - this shared tactile understanding drove Seunghyun further nuts and he shouted, “Don’t you dare touch her!”

 

Lunging towards the two of them, Seunghyun was determined to pull them apart. Only to dramatically brake his steps when Eunyoung stepped right in front of the maknae like a human shield, her eyes now flashing with anger.

 

“What. Do. You. Want?”

 

Whenever faced with a pissed off Eunyoung, Seunghyun’s natural eloquence would disappear. Yet that night, he managed to spit the following out due to his anger, “I want you to leave him. I want him to stop touching you.”

 

“And I want you to come back to me.”

 

Slap!

 

A collective gasp of horror echoed around Seunghyun when Eunyoung slapped him. The severity of what just happened shook him more than the actual impact of her hand on his face. Never once had Eunyoung hit him, even in her rare anger fits.

 

Eunyoung held her trembling hand up before folding it to reveal one lone finger.

 

“Listen to this clearly, Choi Seunghyun. You don’t own me. You don’t have a right to tell me or Seungri what to do. Leave us be. Please, leave me be.”

 

There was it. The truth had to hurt that much. The older Seunghyun was acutely aware of the furious half whispers going around him yet he stood frozen to the ground, completely shaken by Eunyoung’s slap and words. Only she could be responsible for his world falling apart.

 

Liu Eunyoung truly had moved on. Even if he refused to believe that this was the truth - nothing could change that fact. And it had nothing to do whether she was swapping spit with Seungri. And had everything to do with how Eunyoung was not in love with Seunghyun at all.

 

As though he had too much to drink, Seunghyun’s head spun round and round, the bitterness of Eunyoung’s departing words were like a drug and the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter