Chapter 9: Sweet & Sour

FATE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara waking up and sit, strecth her body and looking at the girl who is looking at her with her pair y almond eyes. Her black hair covering her , her y lips is now smiling, the same lips that kiss and seducing Dara last night.

"Hi baby..." Dara that black hair and making the owner of the hair chuckling happily.

Chaerin is now looking at a woman with white silver hair on her bed, nothing cover her body, not even a blanket. She is very comfortable with her beautiful body that she have and she let the younger enjoying it. 

"Hi..." Chaerin chuckles when she feel Dara's hand is her hair.

The same hand that touch her last night.

The same body that bound with her last night.

The same mouth that love her last night.

They had an amazing last night.

Chaerin never knew she will have more powerfull feeling towards Dara than what she had for Jiyong. Chaerin also cannot believe it that she will surrender to Dara and give her everything; her body, soul and life.

"I fall for you Sandara Park, please take care of me from now on." Chaerin spoke to Dara and play with her hair, that words making Dara wants to cry.

"You too.. must take care of me from now on." Dara find her way to cuddle on Chaerin's embrace.

"I surrender to whatever I have for you... don't leave me, please." Chaerin look at Dara with her cute serious expression.

"I'm older... so I'll die first before you. That will make me leave you alone someday."

"No! I'll die before you! I'll talk to the angel to take me first, because I can't live without you anymore."

"Silly! Who made you a friend of the angel?" Dara laughing while give a peck to Chaerin's cheek.

"I'm in love with one, since I'm dating one of them. That make me the friend of the angel right?" Chaerin smirking, making Dara blushing all over her face until her neck is now turn red.

"Oh my God, such a sweet talker..."

"I'm just telling you the truth." Chaerin protesting.

"Even better."

They both cuddling and make out, until the stomach growling, it their call to have a real food as a breakfast. So, they decided to cleaning up and get dress.

Dara remind Chaerin that they still have a lot of leftover last night, the other probably only drink until drunk, instead of eating.

"I'll tell the maid to heat it up."

"Lets go downstairs and heat it up by ourselves." Dara wants a quality time together with Chaerin, having a help from the maid did not help.

"Okay."

 

Bom and Minzy is already awake, Minzy is pouring Bom an orange juice. Bom look really cheerful and happy, she is smiling like a fool. Chaerin look at Minzy and realize something, a hickey on Minzy's neck.

"Minzy you hav- ah forget it." Chaerin feel stupid of asking what is the red mark on Minzy's neck.

"What is it unnie?"

"Nothing baby, come here lemme fix you something." Bom is aware that Chaerin notice the mark she made last night on Minzy's neck and fix Minzy's t-shirt collar and make sure it cover the mark.

"You leave a mark?" Dara whispering in high pitch.

"I can't help it!!! She's so cute!!!" Bom replies in high pitch whispering style also.

"We can hear it you know." Chaerin  open the refrigerator with a blushing face, so did Minzy.

"Dara unnie teach you how to touch a woman?" Minzy asking with slow whispering voice behind the refrigerator door.

"She is, how about yours?" Chaerin replies with the same tone.

"She is, thank God I've all the energy."

"Don't be hard on her, they're old." Chaerin smirking.

"Yah! We can hear it you know!" Dara yelling, she is cannot believe that Chaerin just teasing her.

They both laughing and made theirself a way to their younger couple to pinch their cheeks and kiss it.

"Yah! What is is with both you and privacy?" Seungri shouting his protest, his eyes have a dark circle and he still walk like a drunk man.

"Oppa, you want some orange juice? We are going to heat up the food." Minzy asking, she is feeling guilty.

"Okay, and you both are so cruel.. leaving me like that last night."

"Dara is wasted. So, did Bommie unnie. So, we need to take them back."

"So, wasted but still manage to make such a sounds all night.... huh!" Seungri sipping his orange juice.

"Yah!!!" The four of them throwing everything they can hold to Seungri; apple, orange, lemon and a spoon throwing by Chaerin.

Seungri running away with his orange juice, he did not mean to listening last night. But when he walked pass Chaerin's room and hearing a slighty moans, he cannot help it but putting is ear into the door and listening. Then when the situaons get heated up, he decided to walks away and found out what happen on Minzy's room, which is barely the same. Even the boys.

"I'm gonna get myself a girlfrienddd!"

Seungri have not finish with his statement when a white Bentley drove into their yard, Chaerin see that too. Her blood raising high to her head, she clench her hand. 

"Jiyong..." She muttered and her face turn pale, Dara is insecure now.

Minzy smell trouble, so she ran to Minho's room and try to wake up her cousin. While a man with a slender built body coming out from the car, he look fine but also terrible. He walks into the house with a very angry face.

"I want Chaerin! Tell that girl to come and see me!"

"You can't, she's not here!" Seungri blocking the way.

"I saw her car and she's not in her apartment!"

"How did you know? She was never let you enter her apartment." Seungri raise his eyebrow, he remember exactly Chaerin was never let Jiyong get into her apartment.

" you Seungri! Let me see her!"

Chaerin decided to come out and facing Jiyong before they start to fight, she feel safe in here and with Dara with her.

"What is it Jiyong?" 

"You! You can do this to me! You can just broke the engagement off and doze off!!!"

"I can, and I'm already saying my deepest apologies to your family. If its not enough, I can go with my parents and make things straight."

"You can't!!!-" Jiyong stop his sentences, something is differe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter